You may speak English only

brownninja97

... Google Translate can actually be 100% correct...

Lukiose

Razer Märkten neue 14 "Laptop Spiel

German: Razer markets new 14" gaming laptop

Well, actually...Google Translate can not !

This is an alpha...this is not a beta. Yeah...and we're running it on production ! [LinusTech & SlickPC]   ~    More Power Than All the Computers in 1999! [Our Servers ^^]

Well, actually...Google Translate can not !

I said that it can be, not that it is 100% correct all the time.

I said that it can be, not that it is 100% correct all the time.

...the real  problem here is the german language...Google Translate is a nice little tool for quick translation...but to get german right, google would need a mental algorithm...hey, most of the germans have problems with the german language ^^.

This is an alpha...this is not a beta. Yeah...and we're running it on production ! [LinusTech & SlickPC]   ~    More Power Than All the Computers in 1999! [Our Servers ^^]

..hey, most of the germans have problems with the german language ^^.

As a person from the German part of Switzerland (we speak a dialect of German)

I can support this statement. Luckily I have been linguistically gifted, but for

many of my compatriots and Germanic neighbours the challenge of German is not

insignificant.

I any case, the point of a forum is to exchange information and build a community

(at least from my understanding). I have no problem with the occasional quick

foreign remark, but people consistently using other languages is exclusionary and

fragments the community, which is sort of the opposite of what we're trying to do

here (again, at least from what I can tell).

Also, people dying of death is a very bad thing, let's avoid that please... :lol:

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic

hey, if someone has trouble understanding something, just ask...

...what i like about this forum since day one; your post is covered in typos or you hit your grammar with a pipe - and nobody is mocking you about this, like in countless other forums !

Do we really need a topic to ask people to follow the rules. This seems kind of silly.

Sarah Jessica Parker

I like how he reports people for it lmao.. Junior deputy no badge..Someone needs more attention from his mommy..

Blah blah blah. Read the forum guidelines. Im pretty sure it only states english only for IRC chat. Hence its not enforved for the forum.

I like how he reports people for it lmao.. Junior deputy no badge..Someone needs more attention from his mommy..

Reporting someone doesnt ban them. It sends a message for the mo team to close down the thread and explain to the person what the rules are. Lets compare this to real life. Lets say i dropkick a police man, they are gonna be pissed so they will beat the shit out of me and then report me and then judgement is made. For the record I dont think my mother is doing too bad of a job.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

well I havnt seen anything beside's english , only specific threads "german thread etc" have i only seen non english

Its all about those volumetric clouds

well I havnt seen anything beside's english , only specific threads "german thread etc" have i only seen non english

There was a wave of threads with different languages before about 2 weeks ago. I tried to translate them but it didnt go amazingly well.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1