Mod24(+24) AFTERMATH! My story. Post pictures of your desk or a story!

So it begins with me telling my boss "yo i cant come to work 19th of september".  That was fine. but i didn't quite calculated the time zone difference between Me in Denmark (UTC+1) And Game24 (PDT)... So i am practically 9  hours ahead! 

Okay so i wake up at 08:00 AM 18th (PDT 11PM 17th) Driving to work. Done about 11 hours later. Then i went straight to supermarked to get aaaaaaalll the supplies i could possible need for 24 hours with no sleep!  Redbulls, icetea, soda, candy, frozen pizzas and so on. 
09:00 PM 18th (PDT 06:00  AM 18) Home again! so i just had to do i few things and then take 5-6 hours sleep before the show. perfect! okay... those things took a little longer so 6 hours became to 3-4.. I where layin in my bed for 1½ hour trying to force my self to sleep just a tiny bit, but unfortunately i was just to damn excited!!   

THE SHOW! First of all a  little confusing with the whole nvidia twitch thing not work as it should d: had especility problem with my 21:9 monitor. so ended up using LinusTech when it came online (Thanks Luke) !
Yeah nothing much to say about  me stoning in front of a screen for more than 24 hours..  
I think you guys did a amazing job, especially surprised by the way you and luke keep going with almost no scripting! As for the camera, sound guys and so called "controll center" nice job as well! 

TWITCH and Twitter blitz ! awesome to get all the peoples insight! I tried and tried, tried some more and tried again to post both Worst computer memory, best allnighter, first allnighter how tired i was. but it where never seen d: bad luck :D BUT here is some 

"#Mod24 Best Allnighter. this norwegian dude lost a bed to someone, and where contacting ppl on the web to be used as slave for 1 day! i accepted, hosted a lan, got free pizza and a nice footrest for 16 hours !AWESOME !"

"#Mod24 Worst computer mistake... Changing Ram on my fathers computer when i was 7, burning the whole thing down.. he where a doctor.. so not smart. all data lost !"

@LinusTech Im at my 35th hour soon. Btw i Live in Denmark (GMT1) I was so exited that i couldn't sleep, after 10 hours work. i sure make it to the 43Hours+ ! i cant miss the WANSHOW ! I love you guys, an what you do.

The Linus twitch channel was just amazing! i have written to some of you guys for 24 hours straight, so amazing. we where 3 or 4 guys giving each other head ups and energy to make it through! TOGETHER WE ARE STRONG Shoutout to @benemus and @DeViLzzz! and good job !

Wow.. the last few hours was so hard.. i haven't slept for 42 hours in that point of time, i where short of redbulls and had already crossed to daily dose for caffeine pills! My stomach where yelling in pain because all of the bad fast food and soda was burning through my stomach d:  

I MAD IT TO THE WAN SHOW :D !!   NICE job everyone ! You can take a look at my other tread for the Pre mod24 preparations :D 
http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/217671-post-your-preparations-for-game24-now/ 

i have posted some pictures of the aftermath and other random stuff d: 

post-23337-0-85455300-1411219709_thumb.j

post-23337-0-05218000-1411219716_thumb.j

post-23337-0-28075800-1411219727_thumb.j

post-23337-0-53567400-1411219733_thumb.j

post-23337-0-25283300-1411219738_thumb.j

post-23337-0-74893800-1411219743_thumb.j

post-23337-0-83771000-1411219779_thumb.j

Prinsen, lol

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

im in the uk so i had already been up for 16 hours when it started so i watched the first bit went to bed and picked it up again the next day :P

thats how my desk looks 24/7 :D

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

Nice Work!

I couldn't watch as we didn't have any internet left (Australian internet) as well as other things  :(

@LinusTech @Luke this guy deserves a cookie!

Edit - A few questions

1.    How many laptops do you own?

2.    Why are you using a gpu as a cup holder thing?

3.    Do you normally have ssd's and RAM laying around? (and do you need them because if you don't ;) I'll happily take them off you)

4.    Do you like the HyperX Clouds?

5.    Why didn't you share the Nutella with me?

6.    Who the F*CK is Prinsen?

7.    Get a mechanical keyboard.

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

Dasizzle thanks for sharing the photos and really ...

I am just glad nobody has died from MOD24 ....

That we know of.

PS: OMG the energizer pills you have. LOL ... and Nutella well if you love it I heard it is going up in price huge cuz of some big weather event killing crops.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

Edit - A few questions

- i own 3 laptops. A Gaming Clevo rebrand (danish company mm-vison) its oke 765m. but going to be sold soon d: a Hybrid and a normal thin laptop with great battery life :D 

all the others is friends and family :D

question 2. hehe its kinda funny. but i have a glass table, and i am also a very big fan of Logan :D

You don't?

No!

RAM is much better suited as a cup holder, especially ddr2 ;)

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

Edit - A few questions

- i own 3 laptops. A Gaming Clevo rebrand (danish company mm-vison) its oke 765m. but going to be sold soon d: a Hybrid and a normal thin laptop with great battery life :D 

all the others is friends and family :D

question 2. hehe its kinda funny. but i have a glass table, and i am also a very big fan of Logan :D

I edited it with more questions :lol:

I had school friday and I did not sleep at all thursday night so I was up 50 hrs.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Nice Work!

I couldn't watch as we didn't have any internet left (Australian internet) as well as other things  :(

Edit - A few questions

3.    Do you normally have ssd's and RAM laying around? (and do you need them because if you don't ;) I'll happily take them off you)

4.    Do you like the HyperX Clouds?

5.    Why didn't you share the Nutella with me?

6.    Who the F*CK is Prinsen?

7.    Get a mechanical keyboard.

3. Yes kinda normal. doing a lot of cloning  and experiments d: 

4. YES i like theme ! as long you have a decent sound card that can power them! MUCH value for money!

5 Im sorry ! Shout at me next time !

6..   i dont know... :S

7. I love membran! sorry, but that is just the way it is :D !

You don't?

I thought everyone just used their expensive computer components as cup holder things? You know the titan black makes one hell of a coaster. 

Dasizzle is your head still spinning at all? I am a bit dizzy but really shocked at how well I feel coming out of it all.  I expected to sleep through the night after 40+ hrs of staying up but I didn't expect to feel this good.  I have had issues with sleep patterns for a long time and had many situations before where I felt worse than this. 

I had school friday and I did not sleep at all thursday night so I was up 50 hrs.

Verification please. LOL

Verification please. LOL

There is not any.

Also you tanked through the whole thing in the chat.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Dasizzle is your head still spinning at all? I am a bit dizzy but really shocked at how well I feel coming out of it all.  I expected to sleep through the night after 40+ hrs of staying up but I didn't expect to feel this good.  I have had issues with sleep patterns for a long time and had many situations before where I felt worse than this. 

no not spinning... i cant feel my cheeks tho...  :D  

So it begins with me telling my boss "yo i cant come to work 19th of september".  That was fine. but i didn't quite calculated the time zone difference between Me in Denmark (UTC+1) And Game24 (PDT)... So i am practically 9  hours ahead! 

Okay so i wake up at 08:00 AM 18th (PDT 11PM 17th) Driving to work. Done about 11 hours later. Then i went straight to supermarked to get aaaaaaalll the supplies i could possible need for 24 hours with no sleep!  Redbulls, icetea, soda, candy, frozen pizzas and so on. 

09:00 PM 18th (PDT 06:00  AM 18) Home again! so i just had to do i few things and then take 5-6 hours sleep before the show. perfect! okay... those things took a little longer so 6 hours became to 3-4.. I where layin in my bed for 1½ hour trying to force my self to sleep just a tiny bit, but unfortunately i was just to damn excited!!   

THE SHOW! First of all a  little confusing with the whole nvidia twitch thing not work as it should d: had especility problem with my 21:9 monitor. so ended up using LinusTech when it came online (Thanks Luke) !

Yeah nothing much to say about  me stoning in front of a screen for more than 24 hours..  

I think you guys did a amazing job, especially surprised by the way you and luke keep going with almost no scripting! As for the camera, sound guys and so called "controll center" nice job as well! 

TWITCH and Twitter blitz ! awesome to get all the peoples insight! I tried and tried, tried some more and tried again to post both Worst computer memory, best allnighter, first allnighter how tired i was. but it where never seen d: bad luck :D BUT here is some 

"#Mod24 Best Allnighter. this norwegian dude lost a bed to someone, and where contacting ppl on the web to be used as slave for 1 day! i accepted, hosted a lan, got free pizza and a nice footrest for 16 hours !AWESOME !"

"#Mod24 Worst computer mistake... Changing Ram on my fathers computer when i was 7, burning the whole thing down.. he where a doctor.. so not smart. all data lost !"

@LinusTech Im at my 35th hour soon. Btw i Live in Denmark (GMT1) I was so exited that i couldn't sleep, after 10 hours work. i sure make it to the 43Hours+ ! i cant miss the WANSHOW ! I love you guys, an what you do.

The Linus twitch channel was just amazing! i have written to some of you guys for 24 hours straight, so amazing. we where 3 or 4 guys giving each other head ups and energy to make it through! TOGETHER WE ARE STRONG Shoutout to @benemus and @DeViLzzz! and good job !

Wow.. the last few hours was so hard.. i haven't slept for 42 hours in that point of time, i where short of redbulls and had already crossed to daily dose for caffeine pills! My stomach where yelling in pain because all of the bad fast food and soda was burning through my stomach d:  

I MAD IT TO THE WAN SHOW :D !!   NICE job everyone ! You can take a look at my other tread for the Pre mod24 preparations :D http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/217671-post-your-preparations-for-game24-now/ 

i have posted some pictures of the aftermath and other random stuff d: 

MOST amazing thing.... I wake up 9 hours later, my computer is still running twitch after 5 seconds "@DeViLzzz: Hello, is anyone here?" @Dasizzle: Is this a Joke? " HAHAHAHA AMAZING DUDE :D

I thought everyone just used their expensive computer components as cup holder things? You know the titan black makes one hell of a coaster. 

On this note if I had it my way my house would be even more decorated with pc stuff.  I do have an old Intel cpu as a decoration on one shelf and a Intel cpu box up on another shelf too but I need to do more.  MOD24 had the one guy talking about how we need to get more modders out there and how it really doesn't take more than simple tools to start and well I got a Dremel a long time ago and I didn't get any metal bits for it when I was given the present.  I think it is time I get some metal bits and get to cutting my first window and cutting other stuff and making some geeky crap for the house. Heck it would fall in line with me doing stuff that will make my life more meaningful and rewarding. An example of me already doing this is I finally have my own PhysX themed website which I have been really enjoying putting time into and so just got to keep following through on doing stuff instead of saying I am going to do them and put them off til the end of time.  A project for me .... make an interesting pc hardware or gaming themed coaster is in my future for sure.

On this note if I had it my way my house would be even more decorated with pc stuff.  I do have an old Intel cpu as a decoration on one shelf and a Intel cpu box up on another shelf too but I need to do more.  MOD24 had the one guy talking about how we need to get more modders out there and how it really doesn't take more than simple tools to start and well I got a Dremel a long time ago and I didn't get any metal bits for it when I was given the present.  I think it is time I get some metal bits and get to cutting my first window and cutting other stuff and making some geeky crap for the house. Heck it would fall in line with me doing stuff that will make my life more meaningful and rewarding. An example of me already doing this is I finally have my own PhysX themed website which I have been really enjoying putting time into and so just got to keep following through on doing stuff instead of saying I am going to do them and put them off til the end of time.  A project for me .... make an interesting pc hardware or gaming themed coaster is in my future for sure.

Ill mod my house to a 900D lol d: modding the other way around xD !

There is not any.

Also you tanked through the whole thing in the chat.

Meaning?  

I am not following.

Anyway it was a fun time but crazy to stay up that long. LOL 

I look forward to one day going to a pc related event live in person and staying up that long.  I still can't believe I never went to BlizzCon btw as I was a huge WOW fan for years.

Ill mod my house to a 900D lol d: modding the other way around xD !

Speaking of houses if I win the lottery what about a house built in the shape of the word PhysX?  I love it so much!

Eh reminds me btw I always have wanted to make my own t-shirts related to this.  I really need to do this.

Speaking of houses if I win the lottery what about a house built in the shape of the word PhysX?  I love it so much!

Eh reminds me btw I always have wanted to make my own t-shirts related to this.  I really need to do this.

As linus said.  " we should make tshirt that say "I survived MOD24" 

WE need special editions.. "I survived MOD 24+24 xD

I started drinking around 7pm EST, show started at 9pm. I lasted until about 11, 11:30ish then I went to bed. Woke up at like 8 am, continued watching on and off throughout the day. Made the decision to download DOTA 2.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Meaning?  

I am not following.

Anyway it was a fun time but crazy to stay up that long. LOL 

I look forward to one day going to a pc related event live in person and staying up that long.  I still can't believe I never went to BlizzCon btw as I was a huge WOW fan for years.

There is not any proof, I am still pretty tired, slept 12 hrs straight.