Apple users....after the waterproof update,now comes Wave! [UPDATE : Now with pictures with melt IPhones]

Nineshadow

know about it from before, think it was on the LTT WAN show. but this is the first time i saw the picture. and since it said AN IOS.8 EXCLUSIVE it cant be more then a week old. and since i have a life outside LTT forums i am not able to keep updated on every little thing that goes on in here. but if you guys want i can ask the mods to take the thread down`?

try searching for it first, if the forum search won't work or give any results, try google as well

this was the first hit i got:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/217640-apple-usersafter-the-waterproof-updatenow-comes-wave-update-now-with-pictures-with-melt-iphones/

A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it.

Lack of Micro SD, lack of changable batteries, lack of any redeeming features that aren't "well it's an apple". That being said, I'm done here, you can continue paying more for less if you want, I'm gonna go find something else to do.

Many android devices lack a lot of those as well...

The iPhone is a decent "all round" device, with a good camera, colourful screen, and decent app store. Personally, I dislike the OS and don't think it's all that special, but to say it sucks is a huge stretch.

Tea, Metal, and poorly written code.

I did this. It actualy works with my Nokia 3310. My microwave got charged up prety fast.

ok, ill ask the mods to take it down from here. srry, tried to search for it but could not find it. i used the searcwords - Iphone charging, IOS8, Wave, Microwave. and it did not show anything. but ill make shure it's taken down 

Many android devices lack a lot of those as well...

The iPhone is a decent "all round" device, with a good camera, colourful screen, and decent app store. Personally, I dislike the OS and don't think it's all that special, but to say it sucks is a huge stretch.

Not sure about android, all I know is my Nokia Lumia W8 phone has a Micro SD slot behind the removable battery. Phone hasn't disappointed me except when it originally came out and W8 wouldn't let you set custom ringtones for text messages, calls yes, but not text's. They fixed that with an update thankfully.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

i have asked the mods to take it down.will be closed shortly 

We've heard of this on LTT before.

More than a few times for many different iPhone models through out the years. I remember this from 2 years ago.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

[censored for public safety]

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

Meh...

Let's drop the idea here and now...

Meh...

Let's drop the idea here and now...

agreed. this never happened  :ph34r:

iKinect sounds fancy enough

A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky dangerous animals and you know it.

Not sure about android, all I know is my Nokia Lumia W8 phone has a Micro SD slot behind the removable battery. Phone hasn't disappointed me except when it originally came out and W8 wouldn't let you set custom ringtones for text messages, calls yes, but not text's. They fixed that with an update thankfully.

You are using a windows phone and you're talking bad about iPhone users paying more for less? Funniest thing I've heard all day.

I buy iPhones because they are the fastest phones at release and sync effortlessly with all my devices. And while many may have issues with it, iTunes has always worked flawlessly for me allowing me to easily and effortlessly manage my gigantic music library and back up my phone. These features out it above any android device or in your case windows phone I've ever used.