Best Idea EVER for VR

Trik'Stari

Sledgehammer's £5 DLC.

720p at 24fps isn't so good with VR.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

I hope you know stuff like blender and google sketchup exist...

And if you have ever tried to build a PC using that, it is extremely hard.

Making it VR would be catastrophic.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I hope you know stuff like blender and google sketchup exist...

And if you have ever tried to build a PC using that, it is extremely hard.

Making it VR would be catastrophic.

It is hard to use, but making it VR would be easier because you'd be building it by hand (just in VR space and not real life), rather than a ridiculously overcomplicated set of buttons and commands.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

It is hard to use, but making it VR would be easier because you'd be building it by hand (just in VR space and not real life), rather than a ridiculously overcomplicated set of buttons and commands.

Not really because someone would have to code all that, and spend thousands of hours making the models. Unless you're satisfied with only two or three models of each component...

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Not really because someone would have to code all that, and spend thousands of hours making the models. Unless you're satisfied with only two or three models of each component...

You realize you can scan something into digital space with a laser scanner right? They'd only have to scan every item in the library..... You must be an engineer, going about things the difficult way.

You realize you can scan something into digital space with a laser scanner right? They'd only have to scan every item in the library..... You must be an engineer, going about things the difficult way.

Never thought about 3d scanning. That sounds more possible...

Spoiler

Never thought about 3d scanning. That sounds more possible...

:P simple scan, some sort of program to make things clip together and boom, you can build watcha want lol

I couldn't decide what case to build in first. Probably a custom loop in the HAF stacker 945 (the one with little cases on top and bottom)