Facebook for the rich?

ddbtkd456

Ladies and gentlemen, may I present to you, the "summarised" TOS.

2. You must be at least 21 years old to join The Netropolitan Club.
  4. We do not refund Initiation Fees nor any part of them under ANY circumstances. We are under no obligation to refund any monies paid to us, or any part of them, at any time.
  6. We strive to make this service and your data private – but we cannot and will not guarantee such.
  8. Members must register using their real names, identities and main cities of residence; you agree not to deceive the community to your true identity.
  10. All community posts must be in English (except for posts in private or hidden groups and private messages between members, which may be in any language the parties desire).
  12. Businesses cannot register as members, only individuals can. (However, members can create groups to represent businesses once they have joined.)
  14. Using the private messaging system to solicit business, or to send bulk messages, is strictly forbidden.
  16. Members agree to be courteous, respectful and pleasant toward each other and The Club staff.
  18. An account can only be used by one person and is not transferable. Although we do not enforce the use of “strong” passwords, we highly recommend members use one. A login to the Service with your legitimate username and password will be assumed by us to be you; we are not liable for any damage to your data or reputation if someone else logs into your account using your real credentials.
  20. Members agree not to divulge the identities of other members to non-members outside of The Club, and to not take screenshots of the Service’s screens and distribute or display them to the public outside of the Service.
  22. Members cannot discuss or engage in illegal activity inside of the Service.

Uhh... i'll pass. as if the $9,000 entrance fee, and annual fee wasn't enough to turn me off, the TOS are... same reason I don't have facebook , twitter, myspace, or anything of the sort, nor will I ever.

I'm perfectly content being "poor".

~Remember to quote posts to continue support on your thread~
-Don't be this kind of person-

CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 5800x | RAM: 2x16GB Crucial Ripjaws Z | Cooling: XSPC/EK/Bitspower loop | MOBO: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master | PSU: Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium  

SSD: 250GB Samsung 980 PRO (OS) | 1TB Crucial MX500| 2TB Crucial P2 | Case: Phanteks Evolv X | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (with EK Block) | HDD: 1x Seagate Barracuda 2TB

Deal! Or wait... they have the market now so.... Okay Never mind.. :(

Twitter haha...30..30..30 thats still 3,000 dollars each per sign up.

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

You haven't interacted with 1%'ers have you? LOL

*sigh* this is a fun topic..

*sigh* this is a fun topic..

No sighing allowed :P dammit @AlwaysFSX

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

Yeah well too bad, I will if I want to! :P

Well sir...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................then  go ahead

Yikes the TOS just sounds like to me "hey just give us monies and we will just sit back and do nothing..."

PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X Gigabyte X570 UD Corsair Vengence 32gb 3200MHZ Gigabyte RTX 2070 Intel 512gb boot / Seagate 2tb spinner Windows 10 Corsair 4000D black

Fyi i am Autistic (Aspergers) so sorry for any social mistakes (im mostly okay) If you want to learn more, Just ask! 

Yikes the TOS just sounds like to me "hey just give us monies and we will just sit back and do nothing..."

Pretty much...anyone rich enough to join tho...sure probably wouldn't miss it. That could be 2 custom pcs.

well, trying the old password = potato or 1=1 trick didn't work. I guess I can't hit on rich women