I'm tired of Newegg's shipping (Canada), what Canadian online retailer do you suggest?

Briggsy

NCIX, it's where I shop for computer parts. Quick and easy price match, quick shipping (once you've ordered a few times and aren't using a credit card for the first time, as it takes longer to verify a few things in the beginning)

It's not rare for packages to show up within a day or two after ordering, though sometimes sh*t happens and it can take longer, but generally if it takes more than 5 business day, I contact their support and get a response very quickly on what's going on (because that's the only thing they are bad at, contacting you right when something happens, you have to contact them yourself to know)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

I'm not sure if you already use this website or not, but I highly recommend using PCPartpicker for all your computer shopping needs. It can check multiple websites for a single part and give you the price for it and you can create builds as well.

I linked you the Canadian version, but you can change the location in the top right corner.

I prefer NCIX for absolutely everything. I avoid Memory Express, unless I absolutely need something right away.

NCIX? That's where linus get most of his stuff, right?

Well he used to work there and pretty much singlehandedly created and popularized their youtube channel, which lead him to create his own channel. I would assume he still orders from their considering he still does netlinked daily sometimes, probably gets a discount xD

Canadian in Ontario here, I've always used NCIX, they've been good except for when I had to RMA a AIO liquid cooler they made me pay the shipping, so you may want to splurge for their RMA/insurance add-on crap.

Amazon is always amazing, but I haven't used it for computer parts yet.

HexCase: Corsair iCUE 5000X RGBCPU: Ryzen R7 3700X  | MOBO: Asus TUF Gaming X570-Plus | GPU: Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super | RAM: G.SKILL Ripjaw DDR4-3600 16GB | SSD: Corsair MP600 1TB & 480 GB EVO | HDD: 4tb WD Black & 3TB WD Green | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G+ | Cooler: CORSAIR iCUE H100i RGB PRO XT, | Monitor: Acer Predator X34 | Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB | Mouse: Logitech Hero | OS: Windows 11 | Speakers: Audioengine A5+ | Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud 2 | Laptop/Tablet: TBD | Phone: Samsung Note 9 | PS4 | Xbox One | TV Sony XBR55X900F

Support NCIX, as they are the funders of our Saints endeavors

And so GabeN has told us to march forthith unto the Land of Holy welding our swords of mice, shields of keyboards, and helmets of Oculus Rifts where we shall reclaim it-which is rightfully ours-from the PUNY Console Peasants from whom armed only with mere controllers we shall decimate in all forms of battle and we shall dominate even in their most ridiculous tradition and infatuation of CoD. Yes, my brothers- sisters and trans sexuals too- we shall destroy the inferior of races with our might and majesty. And if any Peasants wish to join us they must speak now or forever perish. -Ancient Speech from a Leader of Old, Book of Murratri section 2

NCIX and MemoryExpress.

Newegg shipping has always been more expensive for me, plus I have a handy habit of buying things during NCIX's free shipping periods. In fact, I've never actually paid for shipping at NCIX. MemoryExpress has a store here in Winnipeg, so I don't need to ship with them usually. But my Silverstone PS07 was special order, and it all went well. Shipping cost was pretty acceptable, about midway between NCIX and Newegg.

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

I am situated quite close to the Newegg facility as well and often get my orders within two business days which isn't an issue for me. They always leave it on my door though, but that may be because I live on a farm and have no neighbors within reasonable distance who might want to come and take it from the porch.

Alternatively, Canada Computers is my other go-to computer store, although I can't vouch for their speed and ease of delivery for online orders, as I always drive to the nearest one (15 mins).

NCIX! I don't know how good it is for shipping but I just pick my stuff up in store.

INTEL CORE I3 4130 | EVGA Nvidia GTX 750 Ti | CORSAIR Vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz DDR3 | COOLERMASTER HAF 912 | ASUS H81M-C/CSM LGA 1150

MemoryExpress has a store here in Winnipeg, so I don't need to ship with them usually.

If only you could place an order for pickup online, without having to call or e-mail it in. Why Winnipeg Memory Express, WHY?

If you get easily offended by people on the Internet there is something really wrong with you. You focus on the opinions of a few people instead of worrying about why you have a terrible taste in video games.

If there's lower price where I can take advantage of the price match, then Memory Express; otherwise it's NCIX.

I always pick up in store.

ME changed their price match recently from 25% of difference to only 10%.