Need a Dark Brown L-Shaped desk

KrutoyEegrok

I need a dark brown l shaped desk. I wanted an Ikea galant, but it got discontinued, and the replacement, Bekant, does not come out until december. I could get one off ebay and other sites like it, but, I am not an ebay kind of person. It must be at least 24 inches deep in all areas. 

Thanks ahead of time.

The Realspace Magellan is ok, kinda cramped but still, its a good desk

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

The Realspace Magellan is ok, kinda cramped but still, its a good desk

Looking for more of a galant type of thing, no back, and no drawers. Black glass would be good too.

I have the Bekant desk (Comes out in the UK Earlier than the US i presume?) and it is a good desk.

I have it in Birch wood and i love it. There is plenty of space and it is nicely adjustable.

Not nearly as good as the Galant, but still a respectable option.

You may want to double check to see if you cant get the Bekant already. As it is uncommon for the UK to get stuff before the US. :D

Intel Core I7 2600K (4.4Ghz) -- MSI Z77A-G43 -- Corsair H100I -- Muskin Blackline 1333Mhz 16GB (2x8) -- MSI GTX 780 Lightning -- Novatech Powerstation 1000watt -- WD RED 4TB HDD -- Bitfenix Colossus Venom-- Cyborg R.A.T 7 + 'borg 7 keyboard --2x Dell U2414H -- AT ATH700X -- Samson Meteor Mic -- Ikea Bekant Desk

To everyone who needs a desk stop being shit and just build it. You can make it exactly as tall and as deep as you want it. It will look exactly how you want it to look and it is not even that hard. All you need is a hand saw, a drill with the required bit, some sandpaper and the wood of your choosing.

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

To everyone who needs a desk stop being shit and just build it. You can make it exactly as tall and as deep as you want it. It will look exactly how you want it to look and it is not even that hard. All you need is a hand saw, a drill with the required bit, some sandpaper and the wood of your choosing.

Don't be such an ass. You're no superior than those that don't want to deal with the hassle of building their own desk and want it, knowing that it will work straight out of the box. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"