I want to leave my country

Juggernautilus

I am currently 17 and I see no future in this country. I am currently in the 11th grade and I have no idea to do after high school (12th grade). 

I worked a summer job and the wage was so low it actually felt more productive to just sleep at home, I regularly skipped the first 2 hours or went home early just because it didn't feel worth it. Some might say that it's only because it was a temp. job. Well, most people working at the factory were 30-40. I always thought that getting university education would help but the wage in most of the cases still doesn't go to 4 digits. My mom for example has the highest education in pedagogics and she can can barely pay the bills. Unless your parents are rich and can get you a nice job, there is no way of getting a paycheck that you really would like to.

I don't think I am a patriot so I could leave without looking back. Also the situation in Ukraine is scaring me. There isn't really much I would lose. People here are so ignorant. I would say that people are grey.

Sometimes reading the forums and seeing people complaining about their 6 euros an hour job is killing me inside. 

I don't even know where I would go. USA, Canada, Germany maybe UK? Is it even like possible? I am willing to work a black job in first as long as I can settle down in a nice flat or single room with a chance of growing financially. 

Maybe some of you might think this is funny but I am completely serious. I am willing to leave everything behind, not much to leave anyways... Anyhow, any suggestions?

Ah so you too are in Eastern Europe and want to leave? I will move to the UK once I graduate high school and get aviation training.

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

I am currently 17 and I see no future in this country. I am currently in the 11th grade and I have no idea to do after high school (12th grade). 

I worked a summer job and the wage was so low it actually felt more productive to just sleep at home, I regularly skipped the first 2 hours or went home early just because it didn't feel worth it. Some might say that it's only because it was a temp. job. Well, most people working at the factory were 30-40. I always thought that getting university education would help but the wage in most of the cases still doesn't go to 4 digits. My mom for example has the highest education in pedagogics and she can can barely pay the bills. Unless your parents are rich and can get you a nice job, there is no way of getting a paycheck that you really would like to.

I don't think I am a patriot so I could leave without looking back. Also the situation in Ukraine is scaring me. There isn't really much I would lose. People here are so ignorant. I would say that people are grey.

Sometimes reading the forums and seeing people complaining about their 6 euros an hour job is killing me inside. 

I don't even know where I would go. USA, Canada, Germany maybe UK? Is it even like possible? I am willing to work a black job in first as long as I can settle down in a nice flat or single room with a chance of growing financially. 

Maybe some of you might think this is funny but I am completely serious. I am willing to leave everything behind, not much to leave anyways... Anyhow, any suggestions?

I wouldn't come to the USA without a degree. People here have a hard enough time making it on minimum wage.

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

Not saying that you shouldn't, Dont't think that USA/UK or anyother place is a nice place like the Telly or internet says it to be, people are far worse in some of those regions

The Grass is greener  on the other side because it's fertilised with bullshit!! so think before you choose, but don't let this stop you from your initial point, it might be better for you..

Details separate people.

If I remember correctly Latvia is part of the EU, so if you have the qualification you could search for a job in a different EU country quite easily.

I don't know how good the universities are in Latvia, but you should maybe think about having some sort of higher education before fleeing the country
Thereby not said that you can't find a job without, but it will be harder and the jobs will pay very little. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Don't go to the USA... it just sucks unless you are rich. I'm from Finland and I can not wait to leave this place... thinking of UK, Germany, France or NL. This country is just too small to do business and taxes are just way too high lol

It would be much easier if your country was an EU member.

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

just don't dick around in HS and apply to a college in EU out of Latvia?

What do you mean by black jobs? Off the books type or the other?

technically you could do both if you have steady hands and aren't squirmish around fluids.

Error: 410

i wish you luck with this <--- not tryna be sarcastic, itd actually be pretty cool if you got yourself where you wanna be :D i encourage you to keep going.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

It would be much easier if your country was an EU member.

Well it is...

If I remember correctly Latvia is part of the EU, so if you have the qualification you could search for a job in a different EU country quite easily.

I don't know how good the universities are in Latvia, but you should maybe think about having some sort of higher education before fleeing the country
Thereby not said that you can't find a job without, but it will be harder and the jobs will pay very little. 

The Unis here are pretty good but I've heard that people with University education saying that it is useless outside of Latvia.

Come over to New Jersey with me and @Swndlr

eGPU Setup: Macbook Pro 13" 16GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB SSD, i5 3210M, GTX 980 eGPU

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

Come over to New Jersey with me and @Swndlr

yeh, we got a microcenter, that should be a selling point on its own ^_^

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Dont come to the UK. Go to Germany instead.

Why would what is happening in Ukraine scare you? It is the American, EU and British governments that are making it a bad situation.

The Unis here are pretty good but I've heard that people with University education saying that it is useless outside of Latvia.

If that is true, that would be a problem. 

You could apply for universities in western EU countries, but that can be an expensive affair. Though in some countries you will be able to get student funding.

There probably is way more information about this kind of thing on your local EU website.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

yeh, we got a microcenter, that should be a selling point on its own ^_^

i live like an hour and a half away from it so i dont get to go too often

eGPU Setup: Macbook Pro 13" 16GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB SSD, i5 3210M, GTX 980 eGPU

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

According to wikipedia (Yeah i know. 90% misinformation) Latvia is part of the EU

So you should be able to move to another country that's a member of the eu

Southern france maybe? enjoy the sun and scenery^^

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I don't recommend the US unless you can find somewhere to crash for a while. The price of living is so damn high in this country.

CPU: R5 5800X3D Motherboard - MSI X570 Gaming Plus RAM - 32GB Corsair DDR4 GPU - XFX 7900 XTX 4GB Case - NZXT H5 Flow (White) Storage - 2X 4TB Samsung 990 Pro PSU - Corsair RM100E Cooling - Corsair H100i Elite Capellix Keyboard Corsair K70 (Brown Switches)  Mouse - Corsair Nightsword RGB

Not saying that you shouldn't, Dont't think that USA/UK or anyother place is a nice place like the Telly or internet says it to be, people are far worse in some of those regions

In fairness though, Scotland is considering seperating from the rest of the UK. And we're doing so in a civilised manner.

In Ukraine a similar thing is happening, but it's all out war.

Well it is...

Didn't I see Ukraine somewhere in the OP?

If it's something else, I'm sorry, I don't see your location on mobile.

If you are EU, then it will be a lot easier for you, you should be able to work in any union member. I suggest you apply for student exchange in university ASAP.

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

i live like an hour and a half away from it so i dont get to go too often

I live 6 hours from one so consider yourself lucky.

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

Dont come to the UK. Go to Germany instead.

Why would what is happening in Ukraine scare you? It is the American, EU and British governments that are making it a bad situation.

Interesting omission of Russia.

I don't recommend the US unless you can find somewhere to crash for a while. The price of living is so damn high in this country.

Maybe where you are at. The only thing expensive around my parts is apartments, and actually its cheaper to buy a house here then rent.

Ah so you too are in Eastern Europe and want to leave? I will move to the UK once I graduate high school and get aviation training.

We dont have fast internet and we have expensive PC Parts, dont come here

My current build - Ever Changing.

Number 1 On LTT LGA 1150 CPU Cinebench R15

http://hwbot.org/users/TheGamingBarrel

We dont have fast internet and we have expensive PC Parts, dont come here

Our internet is fast and pc parts are the cheapest around :) Also I pay 50 bucks a month from my cable company for 50 MB/s down and 5 MB/s up, with no data cap or monitors. Also since I am on a plan of 4 with my cell phone company via AT&T I get 2 gbs of data, unlimited calling & texting and 4g for $45 dollars a month.

It's normal, West Europe is miles ahead of East. I'm going to do the same, it's not a problem for me though as I live pretty much right on the borders of Austria, it drives me mad that a street sweeper there makes more money than a state doctor here.

Sweden, Finland, Denmark and Germany are all great and relatively close places to aim for, you just need to learn the language. I wouldn't recommend USA, too much of a mess there. Canada is much more like EU though.

My rig: CPU: Intel core i5 4670K MoBo: MSI Z87-G45 Gaming RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 2x4GB 1600mhz CL9 GPU: EVGA GTX780 SC ACX SSD: ADATA Premier Pro SP900 256GBHDD: Western Digital RED 2TB PSU: FSP Aurum CM 750W Case: Cooler Master HAF XM OS: Windows 8 Pro

My Build log, the Snowbird (heavy WIP): http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/188011-snowbird-by-lachy/?hl=snowbird