Citizen Con

Resueht

Hey there fellow members.

I was wondering if any fellow LTT members were planning to attend Citizen Con. Would love to meet up if you are!

I was wondering if any fellow LTT members were planning to attend Citizen Con. Would love to meet up if you are!

What is Citizen con

Edit: Nevermind i just looked at what part of the forum its in.

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

What is Citizen con

A two second Google search will show you that it's for Star Citizen. :)

Would love to buy waaay to far away for me, just make sure you display the UOLTT some how :lol:

Would love to buy waaay to far away for me, just make sure you display the UOLTT some how :lol:

Definitely will try to! I have been away from SC and LTT for most of the summer due to some major life changes (new location, new job, etc.) so I need to play major catch-up with whats new in the Org and in the game progress. Does UOLTT have any official gear that I can sport?

Definitely will try to! I have been away from SC and LTT for most of the summer due to some major life changes (new location, new job, etc.) so I need to play major catch-up with whats new in the Org and in the game progress. Does UOLTT have any official gear that I can sport?

No however I can get the badge blacked out so you can put it on a tshirt or something

It's closed to a selected 300 backers and devs. So unless you got an invite, you're not going. Although watching the stream could be considered attending...Right??

i7 6700K - ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger - Corsair H110i GT CPU Cooler - EVGA GTX 980 Ti ACX2.0+ SC+ - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - AX760i - Corsair 450D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

i7 3770K - H110 Corsair CPU Cooler - ASUS P8Z77 V-PRO - GTX 980 Reference - 16GB HyperX Beast 1600MHz - Intel 240GB SSD - HX750i - Corsair 750D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

It's closed to a selected 300 backers and devs. So unless you got an invite, you're not going. Although watching the stream could be considered attending...Right??

Actually, I got one of those 300 tickets  :D

Spamming F5 at 9 AM like a madman actually paid off. 

Would go but Im a student

And so GabeN has told us to march forthith unto the Land of Holy welding our swords of mice, shields of keyboards, and helmets of Oculus Rifts where we shall reclaim it-which is rightfully ours-from the PUNY Console Peasants from whom armed only with mere controllers we shall decimate in all forms of battle and we shall dominate even in their most ridiculous tradition and infatuation of CoD. Yes, my brothers- sisters and trans sexuals too- we shall destroy the inferior of races with our might and majesty. And if any Peasants wish to join us they must speak now or forever perish. -Ancient Speech from a Leader of Old, Book of Murratri section 2

• 4 weeks later...

somebody PM me if somebody is willing to grab a beer before the event!