[US] Titanfalls to $16 (Origin Key)

Dealzon

Remember Titanfall priced at $59.99 back in March of this year? Today it dropped to $16 at GamersGate for those in the USA - a new low by $3. Elsewhere $30+

Deal runs through Sunday, September 14th.

• Deals listed by Dealzon help support LMG / Linus Tech Tips
  • More PC game deals here
  • Latest PC game retailers sales here

It dropped because it's a piece of crap is not worth even 16$.

actually thanks.i may know someone who wish he had titanfall i can make a nice surprise :D

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

Still not worth buying. Played it. was fun, but lacking.

The Devs for that and COD need to wake up and start supporting larger numbers of people in matches. 6v6 is kinda boring (or whatever the number is, can't remember. I know it's tiny compared to some other games.)

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I think that it was a great concept that was poorly implemented. It felt like a Call of Duty game but it could have been so much more. It was the one game that could have COD, Halo and Battlefield fans playing it, if they had done it correctly.

Although, it is pretty fun for the first few hours.

I'd only buy this if it were sub $5 and at a LAN and could do a private match.

Still not worth buying. Played it. was fun, but lacking.

The Devs for that and COD need to wake up and start supporting larger numbers of people in matches. 6v6 is kinda boring (or whatever the number is, can't remember. I know it's tiny compared to some other games.)

Ground War exists.

I actually have a friend who enjoyed Titanfall when he played it on Game Time and was looking to buy it if it went down to $15 or below. I'll have to send him this link and see what he thinks. Thanks for the post.

Lots of valid thoughts on the game here. Glad its not all Titanfall bashing.

I put about 6 hours into it and never went back. I mean I know there's new modes and all that now but something feels off when its 6v6. It doesn't feel THAT small since a lot is happening.. but you can tell right away that the dynamic of things are a lot less just because its 12 ppl vs say.. 48 playing.

Just missed the mark somewhere along the line. Definitely could have been so much more.

• Deals listed by Dealzon help support LMG / Linus Tech Tips
  • More PC game deals here
  • Latest PC game retailers sales here

I'd only buy this if it were sub $5 and at a LAN and could do a private match.

Ground War exists.

A whopping 18 players. They are barely able to do more than one team on battlefield bad company 2, in an entire roster. Wow. amazing, amazing that people still buy those games.

Sorry if I seem hostile... I just hate CoD with a burning passion lol

A whopping 18 players. They are barely able to do more than one team on battlefield bad company 2, in an entire roster. Wow. amazing, amazing that people still buy those games.

Sorry if I seem hostile... I just hate CoD with a burning passion lol

The maps aren't Battlefield sized. :P

Don't need to be. On bf4 some deathmatch maps are slightly larger than nuketown and still have 64 people. Granted those are complete and total chaos.

aaaaaaaaa i see what you did there for the headline, good wordplay. :D 

also i might buy it...... is lookes to be a good deal.

While the game if definitely fun at first it does start to get old, that being said I probably would buy it for $16

CPU: i7 5820K 4.0GHz @1.15V | MOBO: Asus X99 Sabertooth | GPU: Gigabyte Windforce GTX 980Ti, LTT Orange | CASE: NZXT H440 Black 2015 | COOLER: Noctua NH-D15S w/ LTT Fans | RAM: 32GB Patriot 3000MHz | STORAGE: 512GB Samsung 950 Pro, 960GB Sandisk Ultra II 3 x 8TB Seagate HDD's | PSU: 750W Seasonic X series, black / orange cablemod cables| Monitors: 3x Asus VX24AH's | AUDIO OUT: Microlab SOLO 8C, Sennheiser HD 650's, Audio engine D1 Amp / DAC | AUDIO IN: Blue Snowball | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire TK MX Green | Mouse: Logitech G900 Proteus Spectrum + RSI Extended Mouse Pad | PCPP Linkhttp://nz.pcpartpicker.com/list/hPjFd6

excuse my extreme "noob'ness" but I pretty  much like the CoD games, and I didn't get what the hype with BF4 was.  I had it for PS3 and took it back early.  So is it about just having more people playing at a time or what?  I've been thinking about trying it again now that I've got a better PC.  Also at this price I think I might at least give Titanfall a try.

Great deal, but I already bought it. For one quick match now and then it is fun, but after that it gets boring very quickly.

IMO, it's probably worth it for 16 bucks. You get a solid month or two of fun, then you get bored of it. Best case scenario, they update the game and make it playable again, and you'll have had it for 16 dollars

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

I wouldn't even try it if it was free, the stupid game is 48Gbs and I'd rather spare myself from the disappointment after the 6 hr wait

3770k, Asrock Extreme 4, 16GB Dominator Plat, AX760i, 250GB BX100, 1.5TB Seagate, Win 7 Home Prem 

Ah... but imagine if they were, or bigger. A full sized war with titans every match. Bump up the players to about 15v15 keep the spectre's and grunts.... maybe even amp those up a bit.

Got people and titans trying to hold lines and control the map. 

It would definitely change the feel of the game a bit, (towards team work.) probably away from those whom currently enjoy titanfall the way it is now but it would be fun on a bun.

this game is way to boring and repetitive to back up it's 50gb download...

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Said all this stuff before it came out, repetitive and boring... Farming AI in MP does not work.

I got shot down for daring to say that..... ahh how things change.

@Dealzon, did you write your thread total like that on purpose, using the game's own title to make your thread title make sense? Normally that'd be put as "Titanfall Falls to $16". I'm not picking on it. Just thought it was kinda clever to do that if you did. :D

ON A 7 MONTH BREAK FROM THESE LTT FORUMS. WILL BE BACK ON NOVEMBER 5th.

Advisor in the 'Displays' Sub-forum | Sony Vegas Pro Enthusiast & Advisor

Tech Tips Christian Fellowship Founder & Coordinator