New Accounts, New Accounts Everywhere!

IamPaddy

Hue.

post-55561-0-25383200-1410436337.gif

Intel i5-4670K, Asus Maximus VII (z97), 16gb Kingston, Asus Gtx 780, Fractal Design Define Mini, 250Gb Samsung Evo, Corsair CS650M

Yey dis meh Pc

Another giveaway was announced :P

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

Another giveaway was announced :P

Yep buddy!

Intel i5-4670K, Asus Maximus VII (z97), 16gb Kingston, Asus Gtx 780, Fractal Design Define Mini, 250Gb Samsung Evo, Corsair CS650M

Yey dis meh Pc

That gif is so true.

all that it needs is the apple sign to say giveaway 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

all that it needs is the apple sign to say giveaway 

Yeah, I was going to change it but... meh

Yey dis meh Pc

I wish Linus and Slick would exclude everyone that only made an account for the give away it really pisses me off because the active members lose out

I wish Linus and Slick would exclude everyone that only made an account for the give away it really pisses me off because the active members lose out

they're gonna be doing it for the most valued and respected members of the community, no need to worry about someone who has 1 post getting a win xD

they're gonna be doing it for the most valued and respected members of the community, no need to worry about someone who has 1 post getting a win xD

Really?

Yeah, it happens.

At least the laptop is for a member that deserves it!

Yey dis meh Pc

It's still kinda lame. He constantly tells viewers to check out the forum and be active. The times when the forum gets a ton of members is when he does a giveaway and then thousands of people sign up only to try and win so the chances of the people here that are actually part of the community are SOL half the time.

Really?

for the laptop only I believe

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

It's still kinda lame. He constantly tells viewers to check out the forum and be active. The times when the forum gets a ton of members is when he does a giveaway and then thousands of people sign up only to try and win so the chances of the people here that are actually part of the community are SOL half the time.

when i did a giveaway on twitch i got 50 viewers, like 40+ follows and then after everyone unfollowed and i was sad. unfortunately people love free stuff for no work or appreciation for other people, luckily not one of those idiots won.

Yeah, it happens.

At least the laptop is for a member that deserves it!

Cool I don't usually enter giveaways because a 1 post loser gets the prize but I thought I'd enter this one because it's a big deal with multiple prizes

"Holy shit, give away!" Why not join to actually contribute something? 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

when i did a giveaway on twitch i got 50 viewers, like 40+ follows and then after everyone unfollowed and i was sad. unfortunately people love free stuff for no work or appreciation for other people, luckily not one of those idiots won.

Linus should still have an exclusion that people who sign up before X date are allowed to win. Post count I don't agree with entirely, because I know there's people that have been here since the beginning and are active but don't post a lot.

I think It's not that bad. I signed up for a giveaway but then I became active here and now I really like to be in the community. Some time ago I was in two Italian communities but here it's better because we all watch Linus videos so we have something more in common.

Also, there's a lot of people who watch Linus' videos that aren't members of the community, and it could be maybe because they don't have time to follow up and be active in the community. So I think they're ok to register and try to win the giveaway, as I did before, and then they could become active members of the community.

The bad people are those ones that make up fake accounts only for this and above all, the ones that search "giveaway" on youtube and sign up to every one they find, that's why I wouldn't include the world giveaway in the title of the youtube video, so only actual viewers know there's a giveaway and are able to partecipate.

OS: Windows 10 - Kubuntu 15.10 - Mac OSX El Capitan  CPU: i7 4790 @ 4.00GHz  MOBO: AsRock H97M Pro4  RAM: 4x 8GB Kingston HyperX @ 1866MHz  GPU: VTX3D R9-280 X-Edition  CASE: iTek Spacebox w/ Arctic Fans  PSU: Corsair X750M  SSD: 250GB Samsung 840 Evo  HDD: 3TB Western Digital WD30EZRX  DISPLAY: 3x Acer P193W  MOUSE: 5$ Chinese  TOUCHPAD: Logitech T650 Touchpad  KEYBOARD: Perixx Px-5200 w/Mx-Blues

Can't see whatever you uploaded.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

I'm gonna win the giveaway. No point in you guys posting :P

How i got here, MFW. I don't know why i didn't check the community out sooner, used a Romanian forum before for tech talk but this one is much better.

249970d1393016646t-jail-breaking-samsung