1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Congratulation in being the best pc youtube channel.I think that you guys are pretty awsome and funny(sometime).I love your channel and i hope that you ll reach 2 milion subs soon.:)

Have fun and make more videos!

I've learned so much more about PCs from you, I'd love to put it to the test with a prize like this.

Linus Media Group,

Watching your videos just makes me even more prouder of what a human being can do, you also gave me confidence for starting my own youtube channel. You are the example of a geek tech youtuber should be, one day I hope to be like you guys.

with love

Matthew P. DeSouza

Brazil, Sao Paulo

PS: Thank you Linus, Slick, and first camera guy !!!  :)  :)  :)  :) 

i came here because my desktop died and i wanted information on how to fix my hard drive and to help a friend solve his pc problem 

Thank You Linus for getting me excited and involved with computer hardware since I did not know anything before i watched your videos. 

I actually know about you from Austin Evans, when i was watchin some of his build guides, nad i saw one of your videos there, so thanks him :)

Thanks for making your vids. I finished my second pc build yesterday and it wouldn't have been possible without Linus tech tips videos!

Congrats guys! You were the ones who introduced me to this entire world of PC building. 

Linus, you are the reason i am interested in computer science. I am studying to be a programmer and learning how a computer is working, thank you again Linus for making my further a better path. 

Linus your the best go to guy for all tech! With all the sacrifices you done to keep this channel going. With all the success, you deserve it Linus!

Been watching the channel for agers now always made good informationve videos. I love all the viedeos you do build guide, unboxing and reviews my number 1 place to come check out producted and see your thoughts where you give a good honest opinion and talk about the  pros and cons of the product. 

A video that i would appericate saying is you doing an unboxing and review of the Thermltake Urvan T81.

Thanks for the great work and videos

I really like how I can sign into the forums through Steam ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Why is this bold?

I built my PC because of LInus, I believe it was the GTX 460 vs Next-Gen underclock video.

I'd love to win that PC, I can't afford the jump to Intel at the moment.

I have been loving this channel for a little over a year now, and it has taught me so much about computers. Thank you to the entire LinusTechTips staff, I love your channel!

LinusTechTips helped me build my first computer. Thanks guys. Keep up the great work!

Found you guys randomly through youtube , and now I get many of my computer products through your review videos.

LinusTechTips have been a very good youtube channel because it provides extensive information about tech/computers. Linus gives a positive viewing experience because he doesn't care about likes or dislikes aslong as the information is beneficial to the general public. His dgaf attitude is what youtubers need. 

Sup Linus lads, I am a teenager from England and have just recently gotten into gaming computers. While researching some random parts I found your channel and a few otherss. I am trying to make my own pc and your videos have been monumentality helpful. Unfortunately I don't yet have enough money for my build. I really enjoy watching your videos and you have taught SOOO MUCH STUFFF! The give away line up is soo cool and I really, really want it. The videos I like watching the most made by you are any videos introducing new tech or specs. I would like you to start a budget pc guide series maybe... So from the bottom of my heart, thank you for the hours sitting at my computer watching your face and other expensive electronics, and congratulations on all the subscribers.  :D  

Sorry for the long answer.

TL;DR Giv meh der computech, ii wiil tradde foor cheezburger. :huh:

While I may not have been with Linus and Co, from the very start. I have been thoroughly enjoying and watching just about every video posted in the last year, and boy do i have to say I am genuinely better off knowing this channel exists. Had I not stumbled upon the ULTIMATE Build a Better PC $1500 edition on a while video hopping spree, i wouldn't have learned what it is I know about the inner workings of PC's and things that truly make the PC Master Race special. Plus look how awesome the computers you build look. 
Anyhow, i'd like to enter my name for the the Custom Gaming computer. 
I'd also like to say Thank You, and congratulations. 

Well, its been a long time coming, but I have finally joined the forum. Linus you've taught me so much about computers whether its been software, hardware or even how computers work. Its increased my knowledge and love for all things computers and also introduced me to companies I wouldn't have even taken a glance at before.

Thank you to you and all the rest of the team, who work incredibly hard to make the best content on youtube daily and may many more millions subscribe to you.

All the Best - Memises