1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Just want to say first off thanks for posting all the great content and giveaways all these years, although I haven't been lucky enough to win yet. I would like more audio reviews if you get the chance, Headsets, Sound Cards, etc. I've been a sub for well over 2 years now, and a member of the site for a year and a half and I've loved every minute of it. Keep up the good work guys. Thanks again, Aaron out!

Archangel(z11 Build) CPU: Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4.0 GPU: 2x Sapphire R9 290x RAM: 16GB GSkill Ripjaws V 2800 Mobo: ASRock X370 Killer SLI/AC Power Supply: Cougar CMX1000 Case: Zalman Z11 Plus HF1 Storage: 120GB Intel 520 SSD, 1TB WD Blue

Reptile(Dual G34) CPU: 2x Opteron 6172 RAM: 32GB DDR3 1866 ECC Mobo: Super Micro H8DGU-F Power Supply: Seasonic SS-660XP2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro Storage: Hitachi Ultrastar 7k300 3TB

White Knight:(wife's build) CPU: A10-6800k GPU: MSI 7970 Lightning GHz BE RAM: 8GB HyperX Fury White 1866 Mobo: MSI A88x-g43 Power Supply: Seasonic M12II 520 Case: TT Commander Snow Edition Storage:1TB WD Blue

1,000,000 subs aye, awesome. 

great content from an excellent channel you guys deserve a lot more subs 

I already posted this on the youtube vid in the comments section, but i think it would be more suited here.. or what ever

"around 2011/2012 i was looking up info on pc building, my laptop was beginning to die and i needed a new computer asap and i always heard that building one yourself was the best option, only prob was I had no idea about any of the parts. 2 years or so later and I am the one helping friends with their pc related issues.. now i find myself watch something Linus related everyday haha

congrats on reaching 1,000,000"

:D

Thanks so much! I started watching your channel about a year ago and I've learned so much. Always liked tech, now I actually know something about it. 
I just started my study to become an animator - Winning the Surface Pro is what I hope for, it would be perfect for me. 

- Also, I'm building my first PC next month because of you guys.

I Found Linus tech tips When I Was Looking For Some "Gaming Computer build tips" Some Friends Told Me About This Channel And Since Then I Watch all your videos , It's Fun , And Learned Alot Of Cool Stuff , And Not All Channels Give You A Laugh While Whatching , If I Had To Do Recommend A Tech Channel I Will Recommend Your Channel , But I Never Saw An Alienware Review :/ , Still great  :D

Keep Up The Good Work :)

:) :) :)

NANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANANNANANANANANANANANA Batman

CPU:AMD FX-8320, RAM:Kingston Fury Black Series 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR3-1600, GPU:MSI Radeon R9 280, Case:Cooler Master 690 III, PSU:Thermaltake Smart 650W

Storage:WD Purple 1TB, CPU Cooler:Hyper 212 EVO, Keyboard:SCI Granite, OS:win 8.1 64bit, Display:Samsung SyncMaster SA100, Mouse:CM Storm Spawn

Found LinusTechTips at random years ago in the NCIX time, stayed until today because I love the way you do your reviews and unboxings!

Every time someone asked me some explanation about a product I send them to TechTips if they did a review.

Why is this product good? Linus!

What GPU should I buy? Linus!

Is that case really big? Linus!

Is water-cooling really better? Linus!

ect ect.

Worked every time!

Thanks for the awesome content Linus! I think I first found your Chanel when I first got into PC building and have kept coming back since. Your tech reviews are always helpful, informative, and downright entertaining!

look how many pages there are!

Shows you how big the Linus influence is, so many people come here to listen your advice and enjoy your shenanigans, I will always look forward to hearing your opinion on the tech universe and on products themselves

Also this awesome community on the forum that is a really great thing to be

also

Boobies

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

glad we could help you out Linus and i hope you go further,

love your video style now, its the best. and the personal rig updates keep them coming :)

I started what Linus Tech Tips quite awhile ago actually. I have always been a bit of a computer geek growing up, but once I was in college I started to care more about the new hardware that was out, and what they improvements actually were. I watch A LOT of youtube content as my curiosity continued to go, but it wasn't until I came across Linus that I really started to enjoy the content, and really got a lot out of it. Early on I watched a lot of build videos simply because I had not done it before, then along came the buyers guides, reviews, and of course the always quirky and amazing WAN show. Great content on top of great content, and nobody else comes close to the quality that is put out. I think at this point in my viewing, I am starting to enjoy the WAN show more than anything. I love that its just two friends sitting on a couch, talking about what is happening in the tech world, and just enjoying themselves. It makes it fun to watch, and you never know when there will be a pizza delivery. You guys really put out great videos. Thank you for the countless hours enjoyment, and thank you for this wonderful give away. We can all tell you care about the community. (And just to be sappy) We all care about you guys too. 

Grate work on this 1M sub's!

This channel is realy grate and techquickie is also awsom and wery helpfull!

I would love to see a dual screen system for work and play . Something capable of 3D rendering on one screen and gaming on the other . both tasks require some beefy hardware and this is something i could and would use .i am currently teaching myself to use 3D rendering software on a "don't laugh" satellite so as of now i am limited to one task at a time either work or play and when rendering final images it can take a while before i can close my work and get back to gaming . But in any case you guys are my favorite way to "window shop" the web xD

Congratulations on the 1 million subs and thanks for producing some of the highest quality tech content on youtube. I found LTT by looking for a review of the Noctua NH-D 14 and made the decision to buy it after watching the video. I can now happily blame Linus for loving Noctua products and spending too much money on fans.

My man linus :P and the zombie voice of slick :D

favorite food is an i7 4770k served on a z97 platform =)) what so ever 

Love your videos but I'd like to see more custom builds, such as modifying cases etc.

Keep up the good work =)

New to this forum but What a great First post page :D Keep doing the good stuff linus and keep living your dream :D

Good job linus tech tip group. found you guys when looking how to build my first computer, total noob then, I have learned a lot from the videos and the forums. Thanks keep up the good work

Im not positive, but i think my first linus tech tips was from about a year and a half ago when i was researching parts for my first pc build. But anyways, thanks you linus and the rest of the team so much for putting the channel and website together, it has all really helped me so much as well and provided hours of entertainment. I particularly enjoyed the phone comparison video where you guys went on a kind of scavenger hunt to find each others sausages.  I hope you can keep growing and someday soon be making a 2 million subscriber video! 

Talking about the future somethings i would love to see is a 5820X review because i'm building a new pc soon and i would love to know if its really worth it over the 4970K for mostly gaming purposes. More phone review/competitions would be very entertaining and i really hope to see some more soon with the iphone 6 being just announced>

But what every you do, i will be here to watch and enjoy the videos!