1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Soo many comments :) 

Found your channel like a month ago, When thinking about buying a new PC.

Since than i decided to not buy one and wait until this one just doesnt run any new games anymore.

it can still run watchdogs :)

You make really entertaining videos, <3 watching them. 

Best wishes from Sweden Linus and the tech-tips group! I first got into your channel when i looked for video card showdowns, and i've  followed the channel ever since!

Reason I found Linus Tech Tips (the youtube channel) from looking for a review on the BenQ XL2420T, I watched a few videos to feed my passion for tech. When my girlfriend (now fiance) needed a computer I dove into the forums where most of us start out actually it seems, the build planning section. I got some great advice on where to find the best parts, how to structure the build better and all sorts of things, my fiance is so happy with her computer and I thank the forums for that one. I also always loved helping people here with what information I can and giving my input to a community that (for the most part) gives their opinions back without getting out the pitchforks, Now browsing the tech new section is a daily activity. Through the forum I've found other wonderful show like Tek Syndicate and have also spread to their forums, but LTTF is still my first stop for tech news. GRats on all your goals Linus, Luke, Edzel, and all the rest of the team! To millions more and even more members of this wonderful community! 

Congrats one 1 million Subscribers!!! Great content!

found your channel before building my self a gaming PC and still watch your vids ever since  .Thank you for making videos that makes me happy :)

Hey Linus! First of all, thank you for your daily videos, i really don't care if they are about a flying pink pony or the new awesome i7 5960x. Well, that's a lie, i obviously prefer the pink pony ;)
I never usually make an account on forums or any other web that i know isn't going to fullfil me, if you know what i mean. Either because they lack the depth to be interesting enough or cases where the community really doesn't fit my style. But with you it's a whole other level. I'm from Spain, and here there is very little acceptance of the real hardcore PC enthusiasts, to the extent that only one or two friends of mine understand the difference between an i5 and an i7, so when i found your channel i fell instantly and gladly into your claws.
The quality of your group's work is really remarkable, as you said in the video, the "human" part that you deliver on every single video it's what makes them so easy to whatch, not the elegant video editing (awesome, by the way), or anything else. Even if what you tell us is a complete lie, I would enjoy it anyway.
Thanks again for everything, and most of all for keeping it real, and for being in the same level as your "thirsty for knowledge" viewers, and not watching us over your shoulder ;)
Keep up the good work! Looking forward to watching your videos in years to come, and congratulations! You definitely deserve it :D

PD: Next stop, take over PewDiePie's number 1 spot on YouTube  :ph34r: 

I found out about LinusTechTips when I first got into computer building around when you guys were in the garage and liked your videos then but love your videos now. My favorite food is brownie bacon ice cream ( hasn't been invented yet) and I would love for you to review the Shure SE215's. Can't wait till you hit 10 million! ;)

System Specs: CPU: AMD Athlon X2 II 3.21 GHz Memory: 2GB DDR2 800MHZ Hard Drive: 2x 80GB 7200RPM JBOD Graphics Card: Hopefully ATi Radeon HD 5750

Found the channel years ago when I first started looking for a new case that wouldn't suck.  Now I have a really nice case.  :)

I first saw linus on NCIX which is recomended when i searched "AMD vs Nvidia" on google (which got me more confused) and find the host is catchy (and hot). So I started following NCIX until you made your own channel which is I really dont know how did I exacly find. So my favorite video currently is the RC firetruck :) Just kidding, its the wan show even I cant watch it live I always watch the archive. Just want you to review Macs to know how you see it. I like potatoes more than my PC :) . Just want to congratulate you and your team for reaching the 1 million Club

PS. sorry for the english not my native language

When I first started working at a local computer shop I didn't really know much. They were actually a pretty ghetto store with terrible prices and choices. But I needed a way to familiarize myself with everything. Linus was my guide into the wonderful world of computers and I thank him dearly for it. Supported him on the Ncix channel and I'll continue supporting him now. Keep it real man, love the videos and content.

Hey Linus, 

Congratulations on reaching the 1 Million Mark! That's amazing! Thanks for all the helpful videos over the years and I think it's great! Keep going, I have been following your videos and content for the past 4 - 5 years I think, I don't remember how long it's been since I actually subscribed! I learnt a lot about computers from you! I think it's amazing what you have achieved. I hope to see your channel grow in the years to come!

Cheers 

Thanks again

I have been watching Linus tech tips for around three years now, between tech quickie and Linus tech tips I have learnt a lot, the videos helped me greatly when I bought a computer and always seem to make an otherwise dull day better. Thank you Linus media group

Well,congratulations linus and rest of the family! hope you will be here forever

did you say that you would deliver the pc personally? Fancy a trip to the land down under..? ;)

I found LinusTechTips when I wanted to build my own gaming rig and was looking for reviews and build logs about a year ago.Since then I'm becoming even more enthusiastic about tech and I liked the vids so I'm still sticking around.Also, my favourite food is kebab.

Thanks for the great videos guys!!! You inspired me to build my own computer (which I will be doing around Christmas time). It's fantastic for me to have a quality channel which reviews products that i can actually get in Canada, with such a great attitude. Keep up the great work!!!!!  

Linus: I don't always agree with you but I know you try to look at things in an unbiased way, and you do bring some interesting ideas on your WAN shows. Good job. I know the road to 1 mil was very long and hard, you deserved it. I look at less sections of hardware and I look at them much more in-depth, so I can spot your (and other Youtuber's) mistakes when it comes to audio and Haswell/DC overclocking. But that is because I have too much free time to test and learn everything, you don't. That's the thing about being a general tech Youtuber, there's always more to learn and when you specialize, you lose time to learn other things and do other videos. Still, I think a fun video would be to have the LTT staff do some blind testing of various amps/dacs to see how they fare and which they like (if they liked one more than the other.)

GL on 2M suscribers. (If you act like Pewdiepie you might reach 10M, sounds like a legit career path!  :P )

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?

I found linustech over 3 or 4 years ago, I think I was researching a CPU cooler at the time. I like the way he reviewed it, you, a bit of humor and I agreed with every point he made, so I stuck around. Been subscribed ever since.

Change what you cannot accept, accept what you cannot change.

Congrats to the whole LTT team!  You are doing great work!  Keep that content coming!

Love the show and all the tech :D  wish I could have a job like your  :P

Favorite food BBQ or the South African version a "braai"