1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I guess I somehow found Linus Tech tips trough Austin Evans.. at first I wasn't interested, but since I subscribed I watch every single of your videos, though I'm not that active on the forum. And I'm also curious about your opinions of new products. When something comes out I'm like daaamn I wonder what Linus and Luke (and also a bunch of other youtubers of course) have to say about that :D

Anyway, thanks for the helpful videos, entertainment, etc..

Such signature. Wow.

Great job on 1 million.

I found Linustechtips because of /r/pcmasterrace. People there kept talking about the prophets Logan and Linus and I was all like "What's a Linus? " Googled Linus and never looked back. Keep the amazing content coming.

You know im still new to the channel and i don't really come on the forums but yall's channel has given me lots of great information over the past few months and ive enjoyed all of yall's videos. Congrats on 1 mill hope im here when yall hit the next milestone.

R9 290 ?!?!?! I want that  :C
.I have never won any of those.....

But I keep trying anyways :x 
Congrats on the 1M subscribers :D

congrats linus, and the rest of his team. i really like your video's i always have.

you really deserve that 1 million subscribers and i hope you keep on doing this

for a long time. thank you too for all the awesome video's  ^_^ 

( B)  i like cheese   B) )

post-124349-0-13954200-1410440043_thumb.

Linus, thank you for these amazing videos, you're the real MVP of computer tech on Youtube.

Good job guys. I found your channel locking for gpu reviews online and got hooked up. Congrats and hope I win the giveway :)

Honestly, I started watching these tech videos through austin evans videos! It was then that i stumbled upon linustechtips. I was amazed by the quality of the content that was brought forward in an interesting way and most importantly, it was the team members that made ltt different from all other tech channels. This probably explains why channel superfun appeals to me so much as i get to see the fun side of all members. thanks to ltt, I am now typing from my own custom built computer :) Just want to say thank you for all the knowledge and fun that we viewers enjoy!

Congratulations for 1 million subscribers.

I hope to won something in my life

Am i supposed to litteraly post "ONCE", or am i allowed to post whatever i want? trololololol

Pizza!

I don't know how the heck I found LinusTechTips, but I remember that I HATED Linus' voice at first, but now I've come to love all the videos where Linus starts rambling about something :)

IT WORKS! ...I think

Only channels which are worth it like yours reach 1M subs, if the channel has no high quality videos that are appealing to the public 1M is a very rare thing.

So thank you for making the channel what it is today. 

I found Linus videos when i need a good tutorial about pc parts, this was 2 years ago, now i;m a subscriber for 3 years:)

Alright, to start off i'll explain how I found Linus Tech Tips, My Friend had been watching you guys for a while and he was starting to build his PC, he came to you guys and watched some videos, he found some pretty cool stuff so he showed me your youtube channel, i've been addicted since. I just love watching how passionate you guys are about what you do, I mean sure if I could handle tech all day long for a job i'm sure I definitely wouldn't be complaining :)

I absolutely adore watching you review/unbox anything, I have a pretty neat rig but the stuff you show i'd do almost anything to get my hands on them, for example your AMD R9 285 video recently, very detailed video, not to say all of your videos aren't detailed, I picked up the detail very easily in the video. I have tried to keep up to date with your videos but I'm not gonna lie to you, I have missed a few due to homework and such.

Now I know your channel isn't exactly for this purpose but I feel you might want to consider starting a game review series or maybe heck, a whole new channel for it. It would bring in new viewers, a whole new scene into the picture. I'm not sure if you would even consider this but I thought I may as well give it a mention.

My favourite food, would have to be KFC Chicken, the reason for this is because hell, it's chicken. Who doesn't like it, it's juicy, fresh, crispy, delicious and it just gives off that smell that just makes you want to just go get more, I personally eat really fast so I don't enjoy the food as much, might be part of the reason that I'm not you're average apple, more like a pineapple. Anyway yeah, KFC chicken is da bomb diggity.

I thought I might just add my favorite colour is pink. Yes I am a male.

Congrats on 1mill subs guys, I hope you continue in this buisness, I will keep watching your videos as much as I can! I really love the vibe I get when I watch them.

Also on behalf of everyone, I just wanted to say thanks for doing this giveaway, It really helps a lot of us people that can't afford this stuff. I'm looking foward to seeing who will win.

Thanks!

Hey, You're beautiful :O

Can't thank Linus enough for the great videos he, and the Linus Media Group produces!

1400007231203.gif

Thank you for all the weird, funny and great tech videos, and other stuff, it is always a joy so watch.

Don´t make me cry linus, congrats and thank you for all. i will love see a review of the MSI 970 gaming AM3+ plz :D 

Wuhu my first post in the Forum.

Found Linus while hopping through youtube on the search for some PC build advices. Never seen better footage of assembling beastly gaming machines.

MY ANACONDA DON'T!!!!!

Ps: Awesome videos Linus and congrats on 1 milion subs. Keep it up  :D 

Gratz! Keep up the good work and good luck on your way to 2mil ;)

The two key points I have personally enjoyed would have to be watching the video quality change dramatically over time to some of the best quality videos I have seen on YouTube. Also I have thoroughly enjoyed watching build guides and product reviews. Keep up the fantastic amazingly awesome work and keep them videos coming Linus =D

Also among watching the PC build videos. It gave myself a bunch of confidence to build my own PC which I plan on doing sometime soon with the release of the new Thermal take AIO CPU cooler =3