1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I can't really remember how I stumbled upon LinusTechTips. I think I watched a review and thought "Well that was interesting", closed youtube, got on with my life and totally forgot about the channel having later watched another video a while down the road. I don't even remember when I subscribed. It seems that watching your guys' videos just started to mesh with my daily youtube routine of checking to see who on my sub list, that I liked the most at the time, had put out new videos. The only thing I'm certain about is that somehow this guy named Linus started to become a more familiar face in my daily routine and is now one of those people that I look forward to checking out everyday. I've learned an ineffable amount of information from all the TechQuickie videos and the reviews and I don't regret a single minute of it. I love to learn, nothing excites me more than learning about something I have a vested interest in and I think that's why I watch everything you guys do. You could tell Linus was right on the edge of crying in the video. Linus, you and everyone else have worked their asses off for everything you're doing right now. You said you poured the last of your savings into this, you took a large gamble. Youtube could have sank like a submarine but it didn't and it paid off in the end. When you take risks as big as that all you can do after you win is just sit back and cry tears of joy. I'm not one of those people who spend majority of their time on the forum helping people and all that. I don't post anything on the forums except when there's a giveaway (Does that make me a prick? haha) however, I am a person who can immensely appreciate the work you and everyone behind the scenes do to keep the Linus Media Group alive. I am the silent majority and I appreciate all the hard work you've done. Silent Majority checking in!  :wub:

I don't even remember when the first time i found you, in fact this account is nearly 1 years old. the only one i remember when my first time see ur vid, u're still not-so-cool lol and dat yellow long hair. and then i started watching ur vids one day full without getting bored

Thx to you for make me have a long time to pick a computer parts, i like ur still for reviewing a product, u tell us pros and cons not juat a pros like another reviewers do with they unboxing-review vids. i like that insane flipping-box when u do a review about computer case lol

Do more video about slient pc case, and cpu hsf i'll apreciate dat
i've write long unboxing-review about you, Linus. so naw, gimme dat prize 

congrats for 1m subs, and sry, mah englis suck

Intel i5-4690k | Asrock Z87 Pro4 | 2x4GB HyperX 1866MHz | Xigmatek Tauro 500W 80+ Bronze | Sapphire HD7790 1GB DDR5, Core @1250mhz, Mem @ 1675Mhz | Plextor M5s 128GB | Windows 10 Pro

Linus i Love Your videos i learn something every time i see on your videos :)

:D New guy here....! 

Congrats Linus for a million subscribers on your YouTube channel..... ^_^

I have been watching your YouTube videos for way over a year now.... Gotta say you guys(don't forget the team :lol: ) absolutely deserve it...

And finally you guys are awesome....!!!! :P  :P  :P  :D  :D

Appreciate the videos, your channel is the first place I consult and dearly listen to when I buy new hardware. Love your format :)

Stumbled upon your channel a few years ago while perusing the interwebs for decent advice on buying headphones! :)

The first videos i saw of you were about budget systems and gpu instalation back when you were at ncix.I had a pentium 4 back then with no gpu so i was searching online for information about them, thus finding videos from you and logan and deciding to buy a 8500gt(which i still have to this day).

I can still remember how scared i was of even opening my pc.Didn't want to break the magic box that allowed me to play oblivion :D.

Back then you had about 6k subscribers and little did i know that i'd end up watching your videos together with another million people almost daily.

Anyways, congratulations to you and your awesome team on reaching 1 milion, and may we live to see more !

Started watching your stuff on and off a couple of years ago (mainly your reviews) but last month I started watching all your videos non-stop across all your channels and the WAN show,

Thanks for the many years of service and the dedication that you put in for your fanbase! :)

Congrats on 10^6 subs but i kinda miss full tower pc case on the bench style unboxings.

Your videos represent the closest thing to perfection when it comes to combining usefull info about the IT world and random funny moments of your everyday life. Keep up the good work and hope i win something, just sayin'  :rolleyes:

This is the dopest give-away I have ever seen! I have only been a sub for roughly 6 months, but before then I watched your PC Build Guides to help me through building my own rig. I am grateful for the forum community as I had an issue with my pc and they kindly helped me troubleshoot it before I went bald from stress. This is probably the greatest youtube/youtube related community I have ever seen, and I have to congratulate Linus and the team for making and nourishing it. Congrats on 1,000,000 subs man, you make a video, I'll watch it, guaranteed! 

I don't quite remember the first video I saw on LinusTechTips, but I can say that you guys' videos have helped me better understand a lot of technical jabber I otherwise wouldn't have gone that much into.
You also helped me choosing how to build my current desktop PC (which is freaking amazing, might I add).
Either way, I'm sure that you've helped many other people the same way, and I wish you all the best. 

P.S. Oh, and now the next milestone is 10 mill. Good luck!   :lol:

I remember a couple months ago my friends were like "have you seen linus' new vid", then i was like.. who is linus? Then i started watching your channel, love it dude! Never stop making vids

Hi, I'm a really big fan of your channel and I have just started to build my new rig thanks to your really helpful videos that you make. I think my favourite channel of yours is the teckquicky, it taught me so much in such little time which is very good and useful. As for what else can you include in your channel, I think you have almost everything that is needed really.

You deserve 1 million sub :D.

Cheers.

I remember when I found the channel, browsing for build guides and somehow got hooked on the computex videos. Keep up the great work, you can only go up from here!

Thank very much, your channel has been really helpful for developing my tech knowledge and most importantly building my PC !. oh and btw i love pizza!!  

I love Linus's Handy tech for under $100 series, but a handy tech for over $100 series would be super cool! I am looking forward to more videos on the full house water cooling loop! :D

HOLY BALLS!! Talk about a giveaway! 

I haven't done much on the forums but on youtube I love your content, I can procrastinate while learning!! Who knew! 

I have the first gen windows RT and it's kind of dying so a PRO 3 would be epic! The laptop would be an awesome upgrade over the RT for university! 

I bet $10 i'll still be here when you hit 2 million

Cheers Linus and the team,

p.s. Find an excuse to come to Australia, we love your content down here 

Linus thanks to you and your team you taught me allot of things that i didn't know about computers and because of that i'm going to school for computer science and i'm loving it so far.

You helped me see what i want to become in the future without you i would prolly be in accounting right now lol... and for that "Thank You Linus".

Keep up with the awesome videos linus team and don't stop being AWESOME!!!

I'm not really a fan of forums, but I love watching your videos whenever they come out. You're channel is always the first thing that I search for reviews on items and and is one of the main reasons I was steered away from consoles to pc gaming. Thank you so much for what you guys have done over the years. To another million!

Congratulations Linus and the team. I found your channel some years ago because i wanted to build my own PC, and wanted to do some reseach on parts i would need, i found your channel because of the GTX 660 TI vs Radeon HD 7950 Showdown in BF3, i subscribed and now you are here. Again. Congratz :) 

Oh, and here. Have a picture of an owl.

56hZQ.jpg