1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I’m pretty sure it was two years ago and I started to have an interest in computers and hardware, since then I did ICT in school and I’m currently doing information programing technology when I was doing ICT I had a prior knowledge of computers but I wanted to build a computer of my own and I went into very late night searching for the best pc components and what I could actually buy, but I quickly realised that I would never be able to afford anything like that (> $2000). I wondered how I would get it cheaper so I start to look on YouTube and I would always come across “Linus tech tips” and so you guys helped me get an understanding on what was important in a computer system. Despite that I have always recommend you guy to anyone who wanted to know anything one a certain pc part

Congrats to the Linus media group on reaching 1million sub, keep up the excellent work, PS, still don’t have anything on what you could call a computer or laptop

Shiiet, i just like to watch you talk about nerdy tech stuffs :D

You're even more charismatic then this guy

smumnr.gif

I found linustechtips when i was looking for parts for my first pc :D

Congrats on a million! Here's to the next one!

I found this channel when I didn't know what a gigabyte was, and wanted to get into the then mysterious realm that is PC gaming. I thought your channel was about the linux OS and avoided your videos. Then my friend told me that it's about technology and hardware, so I watched some of your videos and got hooked. About a year later, I know so much more about technology in general, thanks to both the videos you and your friends make, and the friendly community here on the forum. Now, you're the only channel I religiously watch. I hope only the best for you and your team :D

I.LOVE.YOU....

in the most manly way possible.

BUT... i want unboxings back :/

I always have been an ass lover. I'll love it more if it's Linus's ass.

Hi,

I just want to say : "Congratulations Team !".

You're doing an amazing job and the million subscribers is reached thanks to YOU !! You really diserved it. 

Just keep being great and a little crazy and soon it will be 2 millions subscribers i'm sure of it !

Thank you again Linus and co

i found Linus Tech Tips when my i was persuaded to build my own pc and started looking around for guides and now i watch every day!!!!!! :)

Congrats on the success of Linus Media Group.  I found your video while at tech school learning from some of your tech qucikie on RAID videos. Now that i have finished up tech school and started my career, i watch all of your channels before anyone else about new cutting edge products.    I would have to say the Tech Quickie channel style is my favorite because it is very informative on subject.  What i would like to see is a hard acrylic water cooling 5960x build in the near future.  :)

Man i'd love to win the Custom PC since i made the mistake of trying to buy a PC on Ebay which never got delivered and now i don't have the money for a pc any more.

I subbed your channel because you look... eh.. crazy.. I mean energetic.. So... keep it that way. lol.

Been watching Linus tech tips since the very start, congrats on getting so many subscribers. I Hope your personality stays true as the Linus media group grows to new heights. Thank you.

I always prefered your reviews and other type of videos to any other reviewer or unboxing channel on youtube.

Congratulations Linus and the rest of the Linus Media Group on 1 Million!

I have been coming to the Linus Tech Tips everyday since the day I was introduced to it by one of my friends, and I can honestly say that you guys are by far my favorite and the best tech news, guides, unboxings, etc. channel I have found. I have watched many others, but I always find myself putting the word "Linus" after any computer related video I search on YouTube, because I'm hoping that you have done a review or unboxing of it. I enjoy your reviews more than any others because I've found that your videos are the perfect length. Your unboxings aren't 45 minutes long, you tell exactly what needs to be said and you say clearly and completely, and that's awesome!

Linus Tech Tips is actually what inspired me to begin building computers as a hobby, and hopefully one day as a potential job (for I am a very broke college student) and your build guides have become my favorite videos to watch because they are clear, easy to follow for anyone interested in learning and just plain cool. I'm always interested in what build you guys are going to do next. I always go to you guys whenever I'm needing information on a part or needing to choose a new part for my personal rig or another build. I am actually building my parents PCs for Christmas and go to your videos for nearly everything, because I want to make sure I know everything about what I'm putting in them.

I think my one favorite video of yours is your Ultimate Surround Gaming PC Build Guide. I can't tell you how many times I've watched that video! That is my dream PC. I have always wanted to do a green and black build, and the H440 is one of my absolute favorite cases.That video is actually what I want to base my next personal build (maybe not quite as surround as for the aforementioned brokeness.) And, ya know, those green Windforce GPUs in that custom PC would just be the perfect start for my green and black build *ahem* *wink wink*. 

Alright, I know this is getting a little long, so I will wrap it up. I look forward to your channel's new video everyday, and you guys always put out quality videos every time. You guys are great people, and I only hope the best for all of you in the future! You guys are my favorite channel on YouTube, and I will continue to watch and support you guys wholeheartedly. Good luck guys!

So I had be thinking of what to put on this reply. Should I do a story of why I would be so happy wining any of the prizes. I'm a father of 3 beautiful little girls and we had a power surge that fried our home computer and the power company will not cover it. Home owners insurance is to expensive. So I can no longer play any of my games or really do anything with the 10 year old laptop computer we are using till we have the money to buy a new one. But that is going to take a long time with the arrival of our youngest daughter and then my wife had to have her gallbladder out and then had a water pipe brake in the kitchen. Will never have the money or at lest that what it feels like. Or I thought of going with how much I have loved Linus Cat Tips oh sorry Linus Tech Tips  :D  and all the unboxing videos and how I'm really look fowerd to see the epix water cooled room videos. Or how I never win anything. But then I desired to go with it all of it what do you guys think? 

Love ya Linus keep up all the good video  B)

Good luck to all, hopefully the winners are people who have been supporters of the crew at LTT over a long period of time. 

My Personal Rig - AMD 3970X | ASUS sTRX4-Pro | RTX 2080 Super | 64GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB DDR4 | CoolerMaster H500P Mesh

My Wife's Rig - AMD 3900X | MSI B450I Gaming | 5500 XT 4GB | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200 | Silverstone SG13 White

I remember the first Linus video I ever watched: an unboxing of the Asus Sabertooth 55i. With a kitsch floral couch as the shooting location and his trademark socks and sandals, I knew this guy was... well, insane, but also totally in-the-know. From fingering grommet holes and publicly dressing like Duke Nukem, to explaining the aerodynamics of the Corsair 500R if it were to fly through the air, Linus Tech Tips has been my go-to channel over the years for insanely dorky, yet charming, tech reviews.

Cheers to you Linus. I'm glad everything is coming up Milhouse!

I hope the giveaway is international :) 

Congratulations guys, keep the videos coming.... You are one of my top 5 youtube channels, I like all of your stuff, especially the WAN show, I wait sunday morning all week, when I wake up, turn on my new 55 inch  LG TV and play the wan show, and say in bed till 11 :D

My 5000€ dream machine
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/qzFFLD

I sub when it was 260k subs

I'll like the PC but the surface will be a bit better cause I study collage

Before subscribing to your channel I knew nothing about building computers, well now I still have no idea how to build one but atleast I am having fun :D