Air 540's are amazing

Commander_Z

I just got 2, NF-A14 IndustrialPPC 3000 PWM 140mm 3000 RPM fans.  I need one more, up back.

Where is your pump hiding?

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz

attachicon.gif20140910_200923_3.jpgI just got 2, NF-A14 IndustrialPPC 3000 PWM 140mm 3000 RPM fans.  I need one more, up back.

nice minus the tubing/coolant.

Where is your pump hiding?

It's part of the top rad (rad+pump), Swiftech H20-X20.  

nice minus the tubing/coolant.

Green is my favorite, as for the tubing.  What would you prefer?

Ok just checking, its a clean build. Something im thinking about adding. I just thought you made a loop without a pump.

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz

Ok just checking, its a clean build. Something im thinking about adding. I just thought you made a loop without a pump.

If so check out the new H220-X, or the old H220, there is a identical one also for U.S. Coolermaster Glacer 240L.  Combo that with a MCR-H220 http://www.swiftech.com/MCR-H220-RADIATOR.aspx , you might need some extra tubing depending on.....

is that pulling air in that top rad??

Yes, I like to make my rads for intakes, and the rest for exhaust.  Ambient air should always be cooler than inside the case.

Yes, I like to make my rads for intakes, and the rest for exhaust.  Ambient air should always be cooler than inside the case.

guess i'll have to swap mine around, i had it as exhaust, but intake makes sense

Looking for a job

guess i'll have to swap mine around, i had it as exhaust, but intake makes sense

Don't forget them filters for the intakes.  I like to use thin foam and smash it between the grill and screen.  I'll try to take a pic of it later.

Don't forget them filters for the intakes.  I like to use thin foam and smash it between the grill and screen.  I'll try to take a pic of it later.

i think i have some spare 120mm fan filters i can pull off my current rig

Looking for a job

attachicon.gif20140910_200923_3.jpgI just got 2, NF-A14 IndustrialPPC 3000 PWM 140mm 3000 RPM fans.  I need one more, up back.

I really hope Corsair allows bottom intakes in the next ATX version of the case. Looks so nice.

This is for the top filter on the Air 540.  Foam is very anti-dust efficient.

That looks a little restrictive doesnt it???

Looking for a job

Foam is pretty good for a dust free environment.  The holes on the foam are quite bigger than the screen, layer that 10x's.  It's kind of the same, or better.  I did try the comparison blow test, and I did prefer the foam.  Well, partially because the front needed a filter for a radiator intake, and it's very tight to fit anything else.

That looks a little restrictive doesnt it???

Not to bad, I used 1/4 inch thick carbon filters from an air purifier on my phantom 410.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I like my air 540 but it has it's problems. Like the stupid HDD sleds underneath the GPU's. Those should be fan mounts. Also the case makes my Matx motherboard look that much smaller, which is why I will be upgrading to dis

I've probably asked before somewhere but I can't remember and can't find any info (not even Phantek's FB page replied to me) but when is this released? anyone know pls? thanks

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | Cooler: Stock | RAM: 16GB Hyper Fury X RGB | GPU: RTX 2080 Super FTW3 | Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Elite| PSU: Corsair RM850x
Storage: WD SN750 500GB / 850 500GB Samsung Evo /  | CASE: 570X | Display: Dell u2414h  | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: Corsair M65

Bun then your also dumping all the hot air directly only all your other components. Now if everything is watercooler thats fine as it wont make any difference.

Green is my favorite, as for the tubing.  What would you prefer?

I just think the green clashes hard and I personally really like the flat black norprene tubing.

I love this case, I love cube cases but no fucking support for my 4ish hard drives D:

I know right I have 4-5 and I think they could easily be supported on the otehr side if they dropped the mostly useless vertical 5.25 bays.

I really hope Corsair allows bottom intakes in the next ATX version of the case. Looks so nice.

its pertty easy to get 120mm in there now as they fit where the HDDs go if I recall. Yuo just have to rig up some sort of mounting system.

I've probably asked before somewhere but I can't remember and can't find any info (not even Phantek's FB page replied to me) but when is this released? anyone know pls? thanks

Sadly we don't know yet. For some reason they aren't talking about it. :(

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Sadly we don't know yet. For some reason they aren't talking about it. :(

Can you show me a picture of your rig with the panel off pls, I'm considering the 540 but as you've stated, owning a Matx board I'm worried it'll look too small in that case, I'd like to see for myself to help me decide. Would really appreciate it thanks

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600 | Cooler: Stock | RAM: 16GB Hyper Fury X RGB | GPU: RTX 2080 Super FTW3 | Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus Elite| PSU: Corsair RM850x
Storage: WD SN750 500GB / 850 500GB Samsung Evo /  | CASE: 570X | Display: Dell u2414h  | KEYBOARD: Corsair K70 | MOUSE: Corsair M65

Can you show me a picture of your rig with the panel off pls, I'm considering the 540 but as you've stated, owning a Matx board I'm worried it'll look too small in that case, I'd like to see for myself to help me decide. Would really appreciate it thanks

I had to stuff my ASRock in mine for trouble shooting yesterday so ill post a bit soon hopefully.

I uploaded a file of it. Taken from my phone. For some reason pictures on my phone are always too massive for the forums to handle.

Edit: Oh, didn't realize that just attaching it would display it. Neat

post-78731-0-42502700-1410538724_thumb.j

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I uploaded a file of it. Taken from my phone. For some reason pictures on my phone are always too massive for the forums to handle.

Edit: Oh, didn't realize that just attaching it would display it. Neat

Yeah I see what you mean, I was contemplating taping my SSD under the mobo but not sure weather the indentation would hamper it.