So sick of Apple's shit

Askew

Ugh, as I predicted, apple is doing something so the apple fans come crawling out the wood work and inundate the forums with "but its better than you think!" threads or "is it trying too hard?" "Is it worth it?" etc.

Can we please just go back to bitching about ISP's fucking everything up, console's fucking our shit up, Star citizen will be epic, laughing at people trying to figure out what Nvidia is gonna do in a few weeks, arguing over whether or not AMD is worth it etc.....

You know, the usual stuff.

jelly bean onwards after project butter, android is lovely, before then I hated it and was an iphone fanboy.

Askew why did you have to say that? I lost a teensy little respect for you there :(

Still, one of my favorite users on here though.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I don't usually hate on things but GOD I feel brainwashed watching the live stream. They keep rubbing it in how they are the best at everything and how all of the features they show are going to be so revolutionary and needed by everyone. I don't know about everyone else but to me all of that seems pointless and gimmicky as well as expensive as per usual. 

Askew why did you have to say that? I lost a teensy little respect for you there :(

I say it because hiding the truth is for morons, and it was the truth, I fucking loved the iPhone 4, but now I am a Nexus and Android lover.

I say it because hiding the truth is for morons, and it was the truth, I fucking loved the iPhone 4, but now I am a Nexus and Android lover.

I guess that's true. I've never hidden the fact that I own a windows 8 phone and like it over every android phone I've ever used. Note that I have never owned an android phone, just used in passing.

Edit: Also all that I do on it is check ltt and pcgamer, google news, maybe some newegg stuff, calls and txts. Everything else is irrelevant to me.

I guess that's true. I've never hidden the fact that I own a windows 8 phone and like it over every android phone I've ever used. Note that I have never owned an android phone, just used in passing.

I've never tried windows phone because I heard it has no apps.

I've never tried windows phone because I heard it has no apps.

Meh, the only 3 apps I downloaded for it were free, flashlight (also a compass as apart of it) and unit converter app. Never needed anything else. Although I would enjoy I<3radio, that has yet to hit windows 8 so far as I can tell.

Edit: Forgot about meh stopwatch app too.

I don't usually hate on things but GOD I feel brainwashed watching the live stream. They keep rubbing it in how they are the best at everything and how all of the features they show are going to be so revolutionary and needed by everyone. I don't know about everyone else but to me all of that seems pointless and gimmicky as well as expensive as per usual. 

That's the usual Apple show...

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

I remember it like it was yesterday, high tide, new moon, zero hour, iphone 3GS launched, android was still a gingerbread man back then, iOS 3 was like stroking butter and android was laggy as fk lol

no, gingerbread came much later than the 3GS launch, more around the iphone 4s launch,  I think android was a donut or an eclair back when the 3GS launched. Someone please feel free to correct me if I am wrong, I am relying on my own memory here.

no, gingerbread came much later than the 3GS launch, more around the iphone 4s launch,  I think android was a donut or an eclair back when the 3GS launched. Someone please feel free to correct me if I am wrong, I am relying on my own memory here.

Eclair, I just wanted to say ginger bread man lol, to be fair I still had a 3GS when gingerbread came and it was still nowhere near as responsive as iOS had already been for a year.

Ugh, as I predicted, apple is doing something so the apple fans come crawling out the wood work and inundate the forums with "but its better than you think!" threads or "is it trying too hard?" "Is it worth it?" etc.

Hardly, look at my sig. I do like their workstations, but I couldn't give a tosh about apple Pay, or the new iPhone. 

I have some regret not getting the 6 Plus with Apple Watch simply for integration into my system. Although I'm very happy with my OnePlus One, and will be getting the Moto 360 once it hits the UK.

As for Apple Wallet? Meh. NFC needs a hell of a lot of work before it takes off in the EU for payments online and in stores. Eventually though, then I might care.

I'm very annoyed they didn't mentioned OS X 10.10 even once. Not even a launch date, I want to know about the OpenGL and CL improvements.  :angry:

5950X | NH D15S | 64GB 3200Mhz | RTX 3090 | ASUS PG348Q+MG278Q

If fucking animals is bestiality, what is fucking vegetables suppose to be?

I don't no life sexual deviancy enough to answer that question, however ironically one of the symbols of sexual seduction is the Apple.

Do not  as I  do, and  not  as I say. Instead do as you may..

HSS Revenir: CPU=i7 5960x @4.5GHz Heatsink=Corsair H100i MOBO=ROG Rampage 5 RAM=Kingston HyperX Predator 16GB @3000MHz SSD=Corsair Neutron GTX 480GB GPU=R9 295x2 PSU=Corsair AX1500i OS=Windows 7 Ultimate