Games with great campaigns.

OriginalPromise

I tend to only play the campaigns. I am looking for a franchise like CoD/Last of Us/Metro. (Set aside the hate. The campaigns are fairly decent)

(Doesn't have to be FPS)

Recommendations please... 

#SAMSUNG  "provided us 4 1tb ssds so we could run the whole site off solid state." - LinusTech

#GALAXY

#ATIV

I enjoyed sniper elite 2 and 3

i5 3570k @4.all over the place || CM Hyper TX3 Evo || ASRock Z77 professional-m || 8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z 2400mhz CL10 || MSI GTX770 2GB OC'd 1280/3825mhz || ADATA SP900 128GB || Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 || Logitech G502 || Audio Technica ATH-M50

A spy is always better than a ninja!See burn notice. EVERYTHING is just a number!

BFBC2.

BfBC 1 was super fun but only for consoles

OT: Metro series.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Red Dead Redemption.

Computer Specs (The Space Fridge):

CPU: Intel i5 3570k | Motherboard: MSI Z77A G45 | RAM: Kingston Hyper X Blu | SSD: OCZ Agility 3 (60GB) | 

HDD: Seagate Barracuda (500GB) | GPU: MSI HD 7950 Fwin Frozr iii | PSU: Corsair CX600 | Case: NZXT Phantom 410 w/ NZXT Blue LED strip

Spec Ops: The Line

Spec Ops was a fantastic game

Red Dead Redemption.

One of the best game ever,

Looking for a job

I really, really enjoyed Metro: Last Light. The Half-Life series if you haven't tried them. Portal series is fun too, although Portal 2 is the one with the good campaign. Portal 1 was more of an Indie experiment from Valve.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

BfBC 1 was super fun but only for consoles

OT: Metro series.

1 looked like shit but I still never got to play it on my stuff.

Wolfenstein: the new order

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

Deus Ex. If you can get past the original graphics, it's a game with a plot that still holds up to today's standards.

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11

Contrary to popular belief, Battlefield 3 has an amazing story. 

much better than bf4 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

Deus Ex. If you can get past the original graphics, it's a game with a plot that still holds up to today's standards.

Today there isn't "standard"...there is mostly crap.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

much better than bf4 

BF4 is also good.

I think BF SPs are really good, people are really insatiable.

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

BF4 is also good.

not as good as bf3, imo BF4 went like all call of duty, like I would use explain but I would want to spoil it just in case someone hasn't played it. BF3 was more dare I say realistic? 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Batman Arkham Series

Bioshock 

Dishonored

Ghost Recon: Future Soldier

Portal 1 & 2

not as good as bf3, imo BF4 went like all call of duty, like I would use explain but I would want to spoil it just in case someone hasn't played it. BF3 was more dare I say realistic? 

I dont experience any COD paranoia.

BF3 was more COd definitly.

BF4 hs more command options and vehicles. How is it more COD?

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

Spec Ops: The Lines

Battlefield 3

Metro 2033

Crysis 1-3

Half Life 1

Half Life 2

S.T.A.L.K.E.R Trilogy

Tomb Raider

Battlefield Bad Company

Personally, my favorites were Metro 2033 and the Crysis games

The building blocks of shushi are:

Shushi meat, peaches, and guacamole

Spoiler

I like guns n' i like trucks

Spoiler

I've got high octane crazy blood filling me up

I dont experience any COD paranoia.

BF3 was more COd definitly.

BF4 hs more command options and vehicles. How is it more COD?

Drives up to naval warship in a RIB, attaches c4 to ships haul detonates and saves the day, but not before one of squad mates sacrifices themselves. Not to mention COD is very good at creating fictional wars between super powers. China versus USA really? 

Not talking about multilayer here. 

Spoiler

BF4 is also good.

I think BF SPs are really good, people are really insatiable.

BF4 actually makes you play singleplayer to unlock some stuff.

Good thing you can load a completed save and only replace the last part 3 times to get the 3 unlockable primary weapons.

Both BF3 and BF4 campaigns made little sense and are shitty. Almost call of duty level(at least call of duty have the explosions).

In any case, battlefield game with campaign never worked except for the console-centric "bad company" series...

So basically, Battlefield games either have decent multiplayer(1942,2,2142) or decent singleplayer(bc,bc2), or neither(3 and 4), never both.

Drives up to naval warship in a RIB, attaches c4 to ships haul detonates and saves the day, but not before one of squad mates sacrifices themselves. Not to mention COD is very good at creating fictional wars between super powers. China versus USA really? 

Not talking about multilayer here.

I don't recall anyone dying on the last part; apparently it took so long that the carrier got blown-up anyway.

Star Wars: Republic Commando

This.

The concept is solid; the execution was pretty decent; and I almost felt something.

==========================================================

For a great singleplayer campaign; look no further than heavily modded Skyrim/Fallout3/NV...etc.

Half-Life mod Paranoia deserves a mention too.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...