Let's Make A Game

Jack.EXE

The news are bad but the old ones like generals and red alert 2 were great.

Zero hour was good.

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

I still have it on disc.  :D

Nice ^_^

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

• 2 weeks later...

I think this thread could use a bump, I'm still trying to get back into sketching, hopefully I can create us some concept art.

When are we gonna get somthing started

most of it is being stalled by plot writing and first 3d models.

Looking pretty good!

Giving people air since never.

I know you guys already settled on Railguns but what about bows that shoot lazers... that would be pretty fun. I like bows...

| i7 4790k | H100i | 16GB (8x2) Corsair Vengence | EVGA GTX 780 SC | ASUS Z97 Sabertooth Mark I | Samsung 840 120GB | WD 2TB Green x2 | Rosewill Hive 750W | 

I know you guys already settled on Railguns but what about bows that shoot lazers... that would be pretty fun. I like bows...

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer

Dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooone

I watched one E3-2012 video:

"Bows"

"Bows"

"Bows"

"Bows"

"Bows"

"1313"

"Bows"

"Bows"

"Watchdogs"

"Bows"

"Bows"

"Bows"

"Bows"

"Bows"

"Bows"

Get my point?

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

oveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer

Dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooone

I watched one E3-2012 video:

"Bows"

"Bows"

"Bows"

"Bows"

"Bows"

"1313"

"Bows"

"Bows"

"Watchdogs"

"Bows"

"Bows"

"Bows"

"Bows"

"Bows"

"Bows"

Get my point?

yeah :(

| i7 4790k | H100i | 16GB (8x2) Corsair Vengence | EVGA GTX 780 SC | ASUS Z97 Sabertooth Mark I | Samsung 840 120GB | WD 2TB Green x2 | Rosewill Hive 750W | 

Finally have some rough concept art for you guys!

Underlayer:

pvvqvXr.jpg

Overlayer:

HrqTo4N.jpg

Underlayer:

pvvqvXr.jpg

Overlayer:

HrqTo4N.jpg

Underlayer:

Overlayer:

Hmmm... I think covered stomach and shorts ^_^

Hmmm... I think covered stomach and shorts ^_^

The design favors speed and flexibility over protection, although still protecting vitals. My sis helped with design.

The design favors speed and flexibility over protection, although still protecting vitals. My sis helped with design.

xD well shorts would be speed and flexibility, no one ever wears full length anything when they're going for flexiblity.

The armor covered lower legs, while the upper legs are more free to move, while being protected by the Kama(The skirt thing, it's from star wars)

I forgot something when making the art, and that would be the scar on the side from the knife,

Also, I've been playing a lot of GR:FS and I'm starting to think a fully third person perspective, switching to first person when ADS.

1002366_568423986553854_377040510_n.jpg

I think that there needs to be more armor for it to be considered armor, and I thought the setting was in a snowy ice age...

CPU: AMD FX 8350 OC 4.8GHz Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 240M Mobo: ASUS Crosshair V Formula Z GPU: Radeon HD 7970 RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws X 16GB 1866mhz Red PSU: XFX 750watt Black Edition Storage: Samsung 840 Pro 128GB, 2TB WD Caviar Black, 2x1TB Samsung Spin Disk Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Black

1002366_568423986553854_377040510_n.jpg

I think that there needs to be more armor for it to be considered armor, and I thought the setting was in a snowy ice age...

On the armor side, it's protecting vitals while leaving room for movement, you can be suited up head to toe but if you can't move, you're toast.

As for snowy ice age? It's like Ruidosa NM, warm weather year round, but somehow it still snows all the time.

Also the design of the armor matches the lore, being that the new material is expensive and heavy, so it's best to use as little as possible while still protecting vitals, such as heart, lungs, and brain. The gut can take a few shots, but one to the chest will kill you. So priority to those areas.

And before I forget, the armor is based around the ideal damage reduction stats that we decided on much earlier.

A shot to an un armored Vital (heart, brain) deals 600 damage (out of 480 total female health, 520 male, to balance hit box diff)

A shot to an un armored non vital(stomach, arms, legs) deals 200 damage (at default weapon settings)

And a shot to an un armored semi-vital (Lungs, neck) deals 400 damage (at default weapon settings)

Applying armor to the chest, protecting vital and semi-vital areas, reduces damage to 200 and 134, respectively or a 1 & 2 shot kill to a 3 & 4 shot kill, while the stomach remains a 3 shot kill.

With thinner chest armor and the introduction of stomach armor, these numbers are different

2 hit - vital (300 Dmg)

3 hit- semi-vital (200 dmg)

4 hit- stomach (134 dmg)

The limiting factor is weight, you can have 4 peices of armor at once (Helmet, upper torso, lower torso, upper arms, lower arms, upper legs, lower legs, are the options)

So prioritizing vitals not only shows a flatter damage profile, but can take more hits in total as well.

So that's why the armor is designed like that.