Let's Make A Game

Jack.EXE

why doesnt every1 install udk and do what they can to help.... then just all link using there intergrated networking system similar to drop box

Thanks for the suggestion, it's most of our first time, If it wasn't obvious.

I've made a game before, but nothing big.

Okay... you are obviously in dire need of a better system to communicate with each other.

A steam group is probably the thing you guys are familiar with but its far from ideal. 

You need to set up an IRC channel on a network and IRC clients, will be loads easier to organise your stuff, log the conversations and chat in general. 

Using forums to discuss ideas and fix bugs is terrible, peer to peer chat will make things go a lot more smoothly.

A Skype group would be good.

A Skype group would be good.

Yea, but eww... Skype?

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

Steam is a much better solution than you think, we'll have forums to store things like concept art, and steam's multi user IM, which I can store.

We can store coding projects in media fire, and images can be saved in imgur, with downloads on the group.

Ill make a storage folder on my server and give the devs a account to it.

skype isn't all that bad.

Yea I guess, but I'm sure I'm not the only person who's not a fan of it. I guess I can't really complain too much though, since I can't a voice, and text service myself.

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Oh, and I added a concept art spoiler to first post, I'll be reducing the size of the images soon

Now time to make some landscape concept art, i just someone good at drawing picks my images up and redraws them (I would like to keep them the same, just more realistic)

Now time to make some landscape concept art, i just someone good at drawing picks my images up and redraws them (I would like to keep them the same, just more realistic)

Sweet! Looking forward to seeing some concept art.

Sweet! Looking forward to seeing some concept art.

have you seen the art on in the OP? it's in the spoiler.

have you seen the art on in the OP? it's in the spoiler.

I think the only art I've seen was the one female ( main? Sorry it's been a while since I've read the plot stuff ) character. If there's more I'd love to see it. ( Not really sure what OP is, so you might have to fill me in on that one, since I only know OP means over powered xD )

I think the only art I've seen was the one female ( main? Sorry it's been a while since I've read the plot stuff ) character. If there's more I'd love to see it. ( Not really sure what OP is, so you might have to fill me in on that one, since I only know OP means over powered xD )

As far as I know OP means original post

There are 3 OPs:

OP: Over Powered

OP: Operator(Admin)

OP: Original Post

In this case I was referring to #3

I only have Katt made so far, so you would be correct. I'm working on Mason and Landscapes now, however.

There are 3 OPs:

OP: Over Powered

OP: Operator(Admin)

OP: Original Post

In this case I was referring to #3

I only have Katt made so far, so you would be correct. I'm working on Mason and Landscapes now, however.

Ahh ok, thanks, since I never actually remember most things like that.

This game needs some motherfucking flying tanks.

PC Specs:  2x GTX 550 ti in SLI - Intel i7 2600k @ 3.4Ghz - Thermaltake Overseer Case - 8 GB Corsair Vengeance Ram - 1TB Harddrive - 500 Watt PSU that came with my old prebuilt pc lawl -  ASUS P8P67 EVO

Peripherals:  Razer Deathadder Black Edition - Razer Arctosa Keyboard - Logitech G53 Headset

Cool song of the day: Chief Keef - Round da Rosey    Changed my profile pic again...                                        Mountain Dew is good. So are video games and music. Oh and unicorns.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm working on concept art for the gun, but I found a real life gun similar to what I wanted to make:

the L22A2

L22A2tcm2646535.png

I'm going to use this as a base to create a good weapon design for our game.

Hopefully it turns out good in the game, since it looks terrible to use in real life. xD

Edit: Double post, the second one turned out better, so I kept that one.

600 posts!

Hopefully it turns out good in the game, since it looks terrible to use in real life. xD

I'm going to touch it up and post my mockup from paint, hopefully we get some more people who can actually draw and hopefully then we'll have some good art. :P

hats

Maybe, I'm thinking camo & paint.

I'm going to touch it up and post my mockup from paint, hopefully we get some more people who can actually draw and hopefully then we'll have some good art. :P

Maybe, I'm thinking camo & paint.

Yea definitely, but i just meant in the way the weapon looks to fire. It looks like it fires rifle ammunition in a weapon the form factor of PDW with a strange config is all.

It's called bullpup, a way to pack a full size rifle into a carbine sized package, or a carbine into a PDW sized package.

It's very efficient, and the only reason the us army hasn't moved to it is it costs too much to retrain, but a lot of countries use it. France(famas) Austria(Steyr AUG) Isriel(TAR-21, mTAR) England(L85A1, L22A2) China (Type-95) Belgium (F2000)