‘Abusive users’ to blame for slow Internet

Monchi

Lol they need rubber grommets everywhere

can use old tires for that.

Java Programmer, AMD Fanboy and soon to be casemodder

What the heck fiber cost is cheaper than UTp in my country the guy that installed mine told me, and i have a paper sheet with the costs too this is stupid.

They all need ASAP laws to make TV/Phone/Net on fiber,better services,less uglyness and mess on poles, better everything.

Guys take my advice whenever you find a company in your area trying to install fiber FTTB or FTTH if you can afford DONT HESITATE and be the first to sign up for it,we just cant have these old idiotic UTP+ TV + Phone cables everywhere,and sucky services.

The telco situation here is comparable to the telco situation in the US only with worse service...

They're rolling out fiber but it's too damn expensive for the common family and it's available only in some parts of the capital...

Lol they need rubber grommets everywhere

Screw that set it all on fire, and whoever let it happen.

To a degree. You'd run into issues of crosstalk though. 

The easiest thing would be to just rip the old copper lines, replace with fiber and then salvage the copper and sell it. Any telecom that would do this could generate about 60% of the cost of laying the fiber lines. And that would be for the entire country. Not only that but at the same point in time they could build points of redundancy for many things and upgrade server network infrastructure throughout. This would do nothing but increase their gross worth as a company even in the short term.

I know but do you really expect them to put in the fiber there with all the corruption at lest those wireless backbones would have a fighting chance to be put in place if somebody cared enough and cost less than a tenth to setup vs fiber and from there you use the existing copper which and easily do 500Mps all day if your bonding channels, for the crosstalk you never have the steams overlap by zigzagging across the area but there still will be some crosstalk in the higher 5GHz band but it would still be an acceptable tolerance in most places.

Mein Führer... I CAN WALK !!

What the heck fiber cost is cheaper than UTp in my country the guy that installed mine told me, and i have a paper sheet with the costs too this is stupid.

They all need ASAP laws to make TV/Phone/Net on fiber,better services,less uglyness and mess on poles, better everything.

Guys take my advice whenever you find a company in your area trying to install fiber FTTB or FTTH if you can afford DONT HESITATE and be the first to sign up for it,we just cant have these old idiotic UTP+ TV + Phone cables everywhere,and sucky services.

not in this country, fiber are like diamonds, the people are misinformed and ignorant on what's going on. To be more technical, it's like Samsung and Beats, they advertise so much that people think they have the "Best Value" on buying OVERPRICED phones. So it's pretty much the people's fault~ xD

Wonder how long it'll be until the FCC goes to congress and congress says the same thing about our internet.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

not in this country, fiber are like diamonds, the people are misinformed and ignorant on what's going on. To be more technical, it's like Samsung and Beats, they advertise so much that people think they have the "Best Value" on buying OVERPRICED phones. So it's pretty much the people's fault~ xD

I concur.

I've been going around and telling people not to get a Samsung or an Apple if they can.