Minecraft Xbox One & PS4

Tech_Dreamer

image_41515_fit_940.jpg

The Xbox One version of Minecraft is teetering on the edge of release, with port developer 4J Studios now tracking down the last few bugs before sending the game to Microsoft for Xbox Live certification. While largely the same game as its predecessor on Xbox 360, the new edition of Minecraft is one of the console's most anticipated titles - a testament to player hunger for opportunities not just to explore virtual worlds, but shape them.

LINK: http://www.totalxbox.com/80680/features/minecraft-xbox-one-mojang-talks-differences-updates-and-dlc-plans/

Details separate people.

so what #pcmasterrace, graphics are better on pc. + mods. to make even better

Will it run at 792p 30? Or will it stutter?

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

mehh.

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

PC wins.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

No MOBS...... NOPE

CPU: AMD 5790t Motherboard: Gigabyte Forumlar XII RAM: Ah Whole set of it GPU: GTX 290x Ti Storage: Ah Ton of HDD PSU: Once it on Display(s): Well I still seeing pixels Cooling: It running COOL BRO Keyboard: *click* *click* Mouse: MORE *click* Sound: OHH DE BASEE

This is the kinda game that really need a mouse and keyboard imho. I mean why don't they just let you do it like that on console if you prefer? 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

Stuff- k70 with reds, steel series rival, g13, full desk covering mouse mat

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

This is the kinda game that really need a mouse and keyboard imho. I mean why don't they just let you do it like that on console if you prefer? 

Do consoles accept mouse and keyboard? If I were to plug a USB mouse and keyboard would it recognize it and allow me to play with those?

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

Do consoles accept mouse and keyboard? If I were to plug a USB mouse and keyboard would it recognize it and allow me to play with those?

I used to play UT3 on ps3 with a controller in my left hand and a wireless mouse  in my right. Totally badass. 

unfortunately IDK about new consoles, and the PS3 support was almost never used. 

muh specs 

Gaming and HTPC (reparations)- ASUS 1080, MSI X99A SLI Plus, 5820k- 4.5GHz @ 1.25v, asetek based 360mm AIO, RM 1000x, 16GB memory, 750D with front USB 2.0 replaced with 3.0  ports, 2 250GB 850 EVOs in Raid 0 (why not, only has games on it), some hard drives

Screens- Acer preditor XB241H (1080p, 144Hz Gsync), LG 1080p ultrawide, (all mounted) directly wired to TV in other room

All parts black

Workstation(desk)- 3770k, 970 reference, 16GB of some crucial memory, a motherboard of some kind I don't remember, Micomsoft SC-512N1-L/DVI, CM Storm Trooper (It's got a handle, can you handle that?), 240mm Asetek based AIO, Crucial M550 256GB (upgrade soon), some hard drives, disc drives, and hot swap bays

Screens- 3  ASUS VN248H-P IPS 1080p screens mounted on a stand, some old tv on the wall above it. 

Stuff- Epicgear defiant (solderless swappable switches), g600, moutned mic and other stuff. 

Laptop docking area- 2 1440p korean monitors mounted, one AHVA matte, one samsung PLS gloss (very annoying, yes). Trashy Razer blackwidow chroma...I mean like the J key doesn't click anymore. I got a model M i use on it to, but its time for a new keyboard. Some edgy Utechsmart mouse similar to g600. Hooked to laptop dock for both of my dell precision laptops. (not only docking area)

Shelf- i7-2600 non-k (has vt-d), 380t, some ASUS sandy itx board, intel quad nic. Currently hosts shared files, setting up as pfsense box in VM. Also acts as spare gaming PC with a 580 or whatever someone brings. Hooked into laptop dock area via usb switch

Haven't we known this for months?

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

Personally I'm eagerly anticipating the Vita release. :D

I NEED IT! That would be the best way to waste time on a long drive!

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

I NEED IT! That would be the best way to waste time on a long drive!

Agreed.

Honestly I've not used my Vita much since I bought it. As soon as Minecraft

is available on it though, that's going to change very fast. :D

"Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted
Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials | Members of Staff

Agreed.

Honestly I've not used my Vita much since I bought it. As soon as Minecraft

is available on it though, that's going to change very fast. :D

I've been playing the HD remake of Jak and Daxter. I haven't used it as much as I thought I would because the touch pad is a little awkward and the thumb sticks are way, way too small for me, and the grips on the back are too small, it constantly hurts my hands to use it.

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

Shit, not only do they re-release a game, they will charge you a 3rd time for it as well. Go ahead, and don't forget to buy the "PS4" exclusive "Unobtainluminium Gear" DLC for $19.99

I've been playing the HD remake of Jak and Daxter. I haven't used it as much as I thought I would because the touch pad is a little awkward and the thumb sticks are way, way too small for me, and the grips on the back are too small, it constantly hurts my hands to use it.

plus it's laggy as hell and locked at 30 fps instead of 60. Can't even fly cars The ps3 port is much better. The vita port is just a port of the ps3 port. 

muh specs 

All parts black

Ah yes the 30 fps version of minecraft is coming, real movie quality right there lads

One day I will be able to play Monster Hunter Frontier in French/Italian/English on my PC, it's just a matter of time... 4 5 6 7 8 9 years later: It's finally coming!!!

Phones: iPhone 4S/SE | LG V10 | Lumia 920 | Samsung S24 Ultra

Laptops: Macbook Pro 15" (mid-2012) | Compaq Presario V6000

Other: Steam Deck

<>EVs are bad, they kill the planet and remove freedoms too some/<>

Ah yes the 30 fps version of minecraft is coming, real movie quality right there lads

Don't forget world maps of a very limited size compared to PC.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

so what #pcmasterrace, graphics are better on pc. + mods. to make even better

I can't imagine how tedious this would be on a console... map building would be less precise, but console commands would be almost not worth it if you have to use an on screen keyboard haha

CPU:  Intel i7-4790K      Cooler:  Noctua NH-D14     GPU: ZOTAC GTX 1070 TI MINI     Motherboard:  ASUS Z97 Gryphon     RAM:  32GB G Skill Trident X     

Storage: 2x 512GB Samsung 850 EVO (RAID 0) / 2TB Seagate Barracuda     PSU: 850W EVGA SuperNova G2     Case: Fractal Design Node 804

Don't forget world maps of a very limited size compared to PC.

That I never understood. Why? I mean the performance is only really determined by the chunks rendered not total as far as I remember. 

muh specs 

All parts black