Experience with Asus support?

Luke

Never had to deal with Asus' customer support. 

Is this good, bad or lucky? All of the above? 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

One thing I have discovered about ASUS support.  Their call center here in Indiana (which is also the repair center) is really good.  There is only one guy who I can't stand and I hang up if he answers.    The call center out west is terrible.   So it is best to call before 5PM EST.  

Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

I had to RMA a monitor. I submitted a ticket, it was accepted, and resolved not even 12 hours later. Advance replacement meant that I had my monitor two days later.

When I had to RMA my GPU, however, that was a whole different story. My ticket is still pending almost six months later (though, I have given up on it, so I don't know what's happened with it). I had to replace the GPU as the computer was a necessity, and I had no backups on hand.

~Remember to quote posts to continue support on your thread~
-Don't be this kind of person-

CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 5800x | RAM: 2x16GB Crucial Ripjaws Z | Cooling: XSPC/EK/Bitspower loop | MOBO: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master | PSU: Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium  

SSD: 250GB Samsung 980 PRO (OS) | 1TB Crucial MX500| 2TB Crucial P2 | Case: Phanteks Evolv X | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (with EK Block) | HDD: 1x Seagate Barracuda 2TB