Your biggest regret in your gaming career?

ManOfDisguise

I have a gaming career? I guess that's a way of looking at it lmao!

Buying WarZ. Regreted it really quickly.

Now I kind of regret buying Rust. I had an awesome time with my 600h of gameplay but, since they left the "main old" game (called legacy) behind and went to create some new stupid shit they call experimental that totally sucks dick I wish I could go back in time and not having bought it... at least I wouldn't be so sad and frustrated with those pathetic devs that made a couple million dollars and left the great "old" game to rot.

#letallthehateout

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 MARK 1 | Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866MHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 4GB Windforce

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO | PSU: CM Silent Pro 720W | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Headset: Corsair Vengeance 2100 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma

"You see, one can only be angry with those he respects." - R. Nixon

Buying a PS3 Just for MGS4. 

Sniper Ghost Warrior for the Xbox 360

Not getting a gaming PC sooner.

Buying an xbone. Ended up building a PC after 6 months of owning it.

Career? Haha! This isn't work!

Biggest regret is hovering next to my megadrive cartridges. Most are display only now :(

Playing Runescape for 5 years

played for 9... and got banned. fml

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 MARK 1 | Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866MHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 4GB Windforce

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO | PSU: CM Silent Pro 720W | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Headset: Corsair Vengeance 2100 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma

"You see, one can only be angry with those he respects." - R. Nixon

Worst game purchase is Clive Barkers jericho, doesnt even work :|

otherwise I have spent too much time playing games when I should have hanged out with my friends and or play games with them

Continuously falling into the micro transaction trap...

I've quite possibly spent more money on 'free' games than I have on games i've bought for a fixed price.

Forgetting to save after all night of playing pokemon......... :(

Accidentally making a second uPlay account for Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon...I hate uPlay

Probably not finishing a lot of really good games (especially indie platformers) because I got better hardware and started playing other things. 

Definitely has to be neglecting Guild Wars 2 upon launch, I was playing waaaay to much skyrim, and after all the hype and pre-order money I almost forgot about GW2 and the game was never the same, everyone was super high lvl and I was kicked from my guild (which I was second in charge of) for inactivity.

My Rig
CPU: i7 4770k@4.4GHz Motherboard: ASUS Z97 -Pro (Wi-Fi ac) GPU: ASUS R9 290X DCUII RAM: 4x4GB Kingston Beast 2400MHz Main OS Drive: Samsung 840 Pro 256GB 
Storage Drive: WD Black TB PSU: Corsiar CX750M CPU COOLING: Xigmatek Dark Knight Night Hawk Edition with 2x NF-F12s Case: Xigmatek Talon with 6x Corsair AF120s Monitor: X-star 2560x1440 @ 110Hz

Installing mods on San Andreas and it crashed the most times... I got so pissed

Actually thinking I was having a good time playing COD

CPU -AMD R5 2600X @ 4.15 GHz / RAM - 2x8Gb GSkill Ripjaws 3000 MHz/ MB- Asus Crosshair VII Hero X470/  GPU- MSI Gaming X GTX 1080/ CPU Cooler - Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3/ PSU - Seasonic G-series 550W/ Case - NZXT H440 (Black/Red)/ SSD - Crucial MX300 500GB/ Storage - WD Caviar Blue 1TB/ Keyboard - Corsair Vengeance K70 w/ Red switches/ Mouse - Logitech g900/ Display - 27" Benq GW2765 1440p display/ Audio - Sennheiser HD 558 and Logitech z323 speakers