1000 posts question

TheKDub

Are there any rewards for reaching 1000 posts like there is for reaching 500? or is there no reward?

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Have a potato.

post-4438-0-08480100-1409459755.jpg

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

I wish there was one for 8k.

so you finally over took me in post count, guess i should get back into posting but schools busy :| 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

so you finally over took me in post count, guess i should get back into posting but schools busy :| 

This is the second time actually. The first time I had maybe 5 more then I wasn't able to go on for a week or two. I passed you a while ago. :P

This is the second time actually. The first time I had maybe 5 more then I wasn't able to go on for a week or two. I passed you a while ago. :P

ill catch up just you wait 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

ill catch up just you wait 

I dunno, I have days where I just sit here trying to help people with builds and I can add on a couple hundred posts.  :blink:

No rewards :) sorry

There should be a trophy system for this. :P

I dunno, I have days where I just sit here trying to help people with builds and I can add on a couple hundred posts.  :blink:

There should be a trophy system for this. :P

tbh that's one of the reasons i haven't been posting lately making multiple builds each day just get boring ill watch the post and make changes if needed though, what makes it worse is this award because it feels like i'm carrying a huge responsibility now  

Specs

I wish there was one for 8k.

I have overtaken both you on post count because the sky is 46 on purple... right? 

I have overtaken both you on post count because the sky is 46 on purple... right? 

muffin 

Specs

tbh that's one of the reasons i haven't been posting lately making multiple builds each day just get boring ill watch the post and make changes if needed though, what makes it worse is this award because it feels like i'm carrying a huge responsibility now  

I got used to it and I like helping people not buy things that are completely insane for their build.

Actually it's left on the green.

how and what do you guys post so much about? ive been on this forum since the third day of its birth but dammmnn you guys fly by dem posts. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

how and what do you guys post so much about? ive been on this forum since the third day of its birth but dammmnn you guys fly by dem posts. 

I actually attempt to help people once in a while.

I actually attempt to help people once in a while.

I mostly read the news and see the off topics. But that's a thing i should do more

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

I mostly read the news and see the off topics. But that's a thing i should do more

Eh, only if you wanted to. I'd prefer reading the news but there's so little of it I wander off to the other subforums and try to give my advice on thing. The build planning section frustrates me the most.

I should discover whats actually in the deeper ends of this fine community

There should be more prizes for like count.

Case:Define R4 | MOBO:ASRock z75 Pro 3 | CPU:i7-3770k 4.0GHz | CPU Cooler:H100i | GPU:970 Strix | RAM:Hyper X 16GB | 

Peripherals:ATH-M50x Limited Blue Edition | K95 RGB | M65 RGB | Blue Yeti MIC | (3x)1920x2080 Acer Monitors

I should discover whats actually in the deeper ends of this fine community

A lot of frustration and hair pulling out.

There should be more prizes for like count.

@Askew ....

A lot of frustration and hair pulling out.

@Askew ....

Was going to call out Cokeman on post farming but did he get banned? 1k posts 50 likes, cmon man.

Case:Define R4 | MOBO:ASRock z75 Pro 3 | CPU:i7-3770k 4.0GHz | CPU Cooler:H100i | GPU:970 Strix | RAM:Hyper X 16GB | 

Peripherals:ATH-M50x Limited Blue Edition | K95 RGB | M65 RGB | Blue Yeti MIC | (3x)1920x2080 Acer Monitors

Was going to call out Cokeman on post farming but did he get banned? 1k posts 50 likes, cmon man.

I have no clue what happened to him.

I have no clue what happened to him.

we do not discuss of that things, but yes cokeman is banned