1000 posts question

TheKDub

i don't think so, you get a reward a 500 post for your own member title

You should not  have mentioned that.  You have no idea the terror you have unleashed upon linus forums with that information.  To achieve thy own mighty title, I would craft ever more exotic postlings to strike fear into the hearts of all the normal people of the world.  Posts so weird that the readers will stare in horror, crying out in despair that they must share the world with people as mad as I.  And all of these things were unleashed with a simple revelation, that I can get my own title at 500 posts.  I WILL HAVE THAT TITLE !!!!!!!!!!!!

I will need the time to choose something appropriate.  Perhaps some wheel of times aliases for the dragon reborn will suffice as a starting point.

The Car'a'caan

The Cor'amoor

He who comes with the dawn.

The Lord of the Morning.  Yes.  I always liked that last one.  The Lord of the Morning.  That shall be my title.  That is what I will begin to call myself.

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

You should not  have mentioned that.  You have no idea the terror you have unleashed upon linus forums with that information.  To achieve thy own mighty title, I would craft ever more exotic postlings to strike fear into the hearts of all the normal people of the world.  Posts so weird that the readers will stare in horror, crying out in despair that they must share the world with people as mad as I.  And all of these things were unleashed with a simple revelation, that I can get my own title at 500 posts.  I WILL HAVE THAT TITLE !!!!!!!!!!!!

I will need the time to choose something appropriate.  Perhaps some wheel of times aliases for the dragon reborn will suffice as a starting point.

The Car'a'caan

The Cor'amoor

He who comes with the dawn.

The Lord of the Morning.  Yes.  I always liked that last one.  The Lord of the Morning.  That shall be my title.  That is what I will begin to call myself.

uhh okay, says so in the faq

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/23093-faq/

You win...

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

photo.jpg

Hell naw.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs