Youtube GUI change (if you care)

PokémonTrainerFour

Well, YT changed again.

INB4 "omg youtube you're so shit now i liked you better before"

10643234_347243318765338_1644118380_n.jp

(censored description in case those links are against CoC)

edit: yeah i guess there was no point to this topic but i don't care someone will care about this

How to Post Topics, the Right Way / The Ultimate Build Parts List

"4 words. DON'T BE A DUMBASS" ~@Swndlr

Repost, Repost, Repost!!!!!

I'll find the links to the threads. 

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

Yep saw it for me is simplified now i mean the dislike and like buttons are just below the bar.It also look a little better

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

It changed?

It's been like that for a while.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

I don't really mind the new UI at this moment but the thing i hate the most is the resizing of the player that has come to me with this update.

My player is really large and there is really nothing i can do about it.

Tried a code to paste in the dev console but they already blocked that and also deleting browsing data helped yesterday, but not anymore.

I don't care much about the YT player interface changes, I do like how the default view is now larger though

i5-4670k @4.2GHz Sapphire Tri-X R9 290 @1135MHz 1600MHz G.Skill RipjawsX 8GB Samsung 840 EVO 120GB Samsung 850 EVO 250GB

Corsair K70 Logitech G502 Proteus Core Logitech G230 Blue Snowball SteelSeries QcK+

YouTube // Steam // Twitter // Facebook // Google+

Repost, Repost, Repost!!!!!

I'll find the links to the threads. 

Who cars? Just report it as a repost. Don't lose your head over it. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I don't hate the larger player but when i click the top left to open the favorites and history, it blocks the video and that is was annoys me the most.

I saw this like a month ago for the first time. Also saw a video with the old "Top Comment" layout last week.

Makes me kinda wonder how Youtube handles changing their layout. At worst I've had one of six different layouts load at random every single time I've gone to a different page.