just need to close the poll now lol

HRJKaHP.jpg

this made me switch to dark theme and give it a try again

this made me switch to dark theme and give it a try again

if paste as plain text was enabled by default it would be great but with people using the wrong black color and stuff it makes it so you have to highlight things to read it

if paste as plain text was enabled by default it would be great but with people using the wrong black color and stuff it makes it so you have to highlight things to read it

This is why I use colonel_mortis' Dark Text fixer. It basically takes text that's too dark to see (not all dark text, just the really dark ones) and makes it white. I don't remember where he keeps the link, which is why I'm mentioning him here. It works really well. It makes reading blogs in Night Theme doable.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

This is why I use colonel_mortis' Dark Text fixer. It basically takes text that's too dark to see (not all dark text, just the really dark ones) and makes it white. I don't remember where he keeps the link, which is why I'm mentioning him here. It works really well. It makes reading blogs in Night Theme doable.

↓↓↓ In the thread down here ↓↓↓

(the bottom line of my signature)

HTTP/2 203

So wait what not everyone just uses code view? That was the first thing i hunted around to find.

Hmm..i use stock white no extra stuff =)

Thats what I did till now. I did try this theme once before and I think im running into the same issue. Basically Its not dark enough and there is not enough contrast between the elements. Also the reply boxes and like buttons dont really match in the least. I know there is a 3rd party theme for the forum maybe ill give it a try sometime and see if its any better.

So wait what not everyone just uses code view? That was the first thing i hunted around to find.

Thats what I did till now. I did try this theme once before and I think im running into the same issue. Basically Its not dark enough and there is not enough contrast between the elements. Also the reply boxes and like buttons dont really match in the least. I know there is a 3rd party theme for the forum maybe ill give it a try sometime and see if its any better.

few of us use code view but even in the other way there is an option to paste everything as plain text which i have turned on

few of us use code view but even in the other way there is an option to paste everything as plain text which i have turned on

Can I ask something? Why would someone not want it as plain text?

Can I ask something? Why would someone not want it as plain text?

To keep fancy annoying text formats that they don't even care to copy? I don't know why that is not on by default lol

Voted desert punk, as its the only one I don't know.

I already watched Kill la Kill recently. and though the first few episodes were worth a laugh it gets dry and repetitive fairly quickly. (personal opinion ofc)

Yarrrr, ye be warned lily-livered scallywags

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLMJpHihykI#t=93

So I tried the community made dark theme and its much better. Its easy to install and use. You can find it here http://goo.gl/6k0I2p

Poll has closed. The winner is Pre-2007: Desert Punk

Heaven_Society_-_Week_16_Anime_Poll_-_Of

@MyInnerFred

Poll has closed. The winner is Pre-2007: Desert Punk

*snip*

@MyInnerFred

Ill add it to my list then. cant wait to watch it

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

If SAO 2 is complete can we put it on vote?

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

"Holy fart stains!"

As I said before.

10/10 best line. It was said with such enthusiasm. It's the thing I remember most from the show. By far. And that's something considering it was pretty funny & awesome all around. You gotta realize that on it's own, that might not be all that funny. But it was build up that made it funny. It was the character of the show that made it funny. There's a lot more to it than just that line.

I doubt the Japanese dub's subs would have that line as it is. Not sure if English dubs are worth it, but I've never heard Desert Punk's Japanese dubs. It's a "less than serious" show though, so I can't imagine they'd be good enough to miss that line.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

If SAO 2 is complete can we put it on vote?

if someone sugests it and it gets selected. Basically suggest any anime you want to see in the polls over here http://goo.gl/me2hsj

Voted desert punk, as its the only one I don't know.

I already watched Kill la Kill recently. and though the first few episodes were worth a laugh it gets dry and repetitive fairly quickly. (personal opinion ofc)

Don't worry, you're not missing much

it goes downhill from the first few episodes

Error: 410

Don't worry, you're not missing much

it goes downhill from the first few episodes

desert punk? I dont really remember it doing that but i dont remember it as being all that great. Last time i watched it the dvds were still new in stores so i had to wait for the last one to come out lol

desert punk? I dont really remember it doing that but i dont remember it as being all that great. Last time i watched it the dvds were still new in stores so i had to wait for the last one to come out lol

KLK

I thought he said he watched that but maybe I misread what he said to mean finished and not just a few episodes.

eh, looking at it again, it is sort of ambiguous.