Desert Punk. I suggested it on the suggestion page and I stand by that.

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

Desert Punk. I suggested it on the suggestion page and I stand by that.

Searches through thread... not correct format or more accurately it was 2 days after I last updated the doc so it didnt make the spread sheet yet but i will add your reason lol

Searches through thread... not correct format or more accurately it was 2 days after I last updated the doc so it didnt make the spread sheet yet but i will add your reason lol

xD I wasn't asking for that I was simply saying I suggested it therefore I'm voting for it....

5820k4Ghz/16GB(4x4)DDR4/MSI X99 SLI+/Corsair H105/R9 Fury X/Corsair RM1000i/128GB SM951/512GB 850Evo/1+2TB Seagate Barracudas

As a 9th grader, theres like a 3 month holiday after the National Test then i shall WATCH ALL ANIME IN MY LIST,24/7,NONSTOP,JUNKFOODONLYPLS,ALLCHAT,MARATHONGOD. 9 ANIME, 9 WEEKS. CAN I DO IT? IDK ILL MAKE A LOG!

+2: Kill La Kill & Valkyria Chronicles

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

I would watch 

Yozakura Quartet: Hana no Uta

As a 9th grader, theres like a 3 month holiday after the National Test then i shall WATCH ALL ANIME IN MY LIST,24/7,NONSTOP,JUNKFOODONLYPLS,ALLCHAT,MARATHONGOD. 9 ANIME, 9 WEEKS. CAN I DO IT? IDK ILL MAKE A LOG!

+2: Kill La Kill & Valkyria Chronicles

seeing as i have watched more then 9 anime in far less time then 9 weeks i would say unless your list is made of one piece, naruto, bleach and fairy tail or similar you should have little problem

seeing as i have watched more then 9 anime in far less time then 9 weeks i would say unless your list is made of one piece, naruto, bleach and fairy tail or similar you should have little problem

Ill let you know that it has 3 of those; One Piece, Bleach, and Fairy Tail.

Yes the great animes and i havent watched them. i watched naruto as a kid but not anymore. i just dont like it.

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

Yes the great animes and i havent watched them. i watched naruto as a kid but not anymore. i just dont like it.

I suggest you ignore those for now as they'll take up all your time even skipping the filler. I'll be posting a list hopefully soon an I suggest you pick up those.

Hard choice this week...
I'll play it safe and choose Yozakura Quartet, at least I know it's a good anime (even if I haven't seen the second season yet).

I ended up dropping Desert Punk, thought it was boring, badly paced and the graphics hurt my eyes, the bad humor didn't help.

Also dropped Kill la Kill, no my kind of humor and after watching half of the series, it still hadn't managed to convince me it was any good, plot was sub par and seemed to be all about the fan service.

I was interested in seeing Tiger & Bunny and Valkyria Chronicles  so I might watch those soon

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Hard choice this week...

I'll play it safe and choose Yozakura Quartet, at least I know it's a good anime (even if I haven't seen the second season yet).

I ended up dropping Desert Punk, thought it was boring, badly paced and the graphics hurt my eyes, the bad humor didn't help.

Also dropped Kill la Kill, no my kind of humor and after watching half of the series, it still hadn't managed to convince me it was any good, plot was sub par and seemed to be all about the fan service.

I was interested in seeing Tiger & Bunny and Valkyria Chronicles so I might watch those soon

:( you just killed two otaku favorites

Also the "fan service" in kill that kill (by which I assume you mean the scantily clad ness) isnt there for fan service in that way really. Its there to be blantant fan service kinda making fun of fan service in a way with the whole transformation sequence and all. Originally she wont accept it either. Actually that whole anime is dripping with otaku fan service like that. They aimed at a demographic and nailed it. The more anime you've watched and the farther it goes back the better.

I just could really get into tiger and bunny for some reason.

I was going to go with Valkyria Chronicles and say how I almost went with Desert Punk but knew that Valkyria was a better show, but screw it, I'm going with Desert Punk this week! The crude humor of the show and the fun of it all makes it well worth it to me.

#edgy

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

those 3 anime are almost 500 hours to watch combined

those 3 anime are almost 500 hours to watch combined

And i got 3 Months! It roughly starts at april next year

LET THIS BE KNOWN THE LARGEST MARATHON KNOWN TO LTT

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop:

Fack I don't know what to pick this time.... but then again do I ever? 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I voted Kill la Kill because I already have it but I actually don't know what to pick.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Fack I don't know what to pick this time.... but then again do I ever? 

For me it is either Senjou no Valkyria: Gallian Chronicles or Tiger & Bunny.

Kill la Kill has been on the polls before so I won't vote for it.. I am going to watch it soon anyways.

I am going to vote for Tiger & Bunny as it seems interesting.. but Valkyria is as well... I'll likely watch both either way.

For me it is either Senjou no Valkyria: Gallian Chronicles or Tiger & Bunny.

Kill la Kill has been on the polls before so I won't vote for it.. I am going to watch it soon anyways.

I am going to vote for Tiger & Bunny as it seems interesting.. but Valkyria is as well... I'll likely watch both either way.

I actually kinda want to watch all of the ones on the poll this time. They all seem intriguing. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Voted for Yozakura

Command Center:

Case: Corsair 900D; PSU: Corsair AX1200i; Mobo: ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition; CPU: i7-3970x; CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i; GPU: 2x ASUS DCII GTX780Ti OC; RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (8x8) 2133MHz CL9; Speaker: Logitech Z2300; HDD 1: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB; HDD 2: 2x Samsung 540 EVO 500GB (Raid 0); HDD 3: 2x Seagate Barracuda 3TB (Raid 0); Monitor 1: LG 42" LED TV; Monitor 2: BenQ XL2420TE; Headphones 1: Denon AH-D7000Headphones 2Audio-Technica AD1000PRMHeadphones 3Sennheiser Momentum Over-EarHeadsetSteelseries Siberia Elite; Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RBG; Mouse: Steelseries Rival 300; Other: Macbook Pro 15 Retina (Mid-2014), PlayStation 4, Nexus 7 32GB (2014), iPhone 6 64GB, Samsung Galaxy S6 64GB

I played the crap out of Valkyria Chronicles when I got it. That was a great game. Such a fun/interesting concept. :D

I voted for Tiger X Bunny though because I feel it's a great series that gets overlooked sometimes. It has it's own interesting concept that makes it fun. :D

Edit: @MyInnerFred Note that I've seen TigerXBunny, Desert Punk, Valkyria Chronicles (I watched the anime after playing the game), and Kill la Kill. 

If I hadn't seen all that, I'd have voted for Tiger X Bunny anyway as I like super heroes.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I played the crap out of Valkyria Chronicles when I got it. That was a great game. Such a fun/interesting concept. :D

I voted for Tiger X Bunny though because I feel it's a great series that gets overlooked sometimes. It has it's own interesting concept that makes it fun. :D

Edit: @MyInnerFred Note that I've seen TigerXBunny, Desert Punk, Valkyria Chronicles (I watched the anime after playing the game), and Kill la Kill. 

If I hadn't seen all that, I'd have voted for Tiger X Bunny anyway as I like super heroes.

Lol look at the polls. 

This weeks selection is so torn. 

Lol look at the polls. 

This weeks selection is so torn. 

seems so... come on 5 way tie...

The fact we can delete our vote and revote means we can make that happen. 

*5 way tie or die!* doit

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.