I'm addicted and its pissing me off :/ help me pls

ManOfDisguise

Ok I'm really desperate so if you have time pls read the whole post to understand my situation

I am seriously addicted...not to drugs or anything like that but to....CSGO. I had a post asking whether or not I should stop playing it and now I know I HAVE to stop playing it. I spent loads of money on stuppid virtual skins then sold em to stop the addiction. I thought I was addicted to gaming in general but its mainly this game. Im tired of playing it super competitively too, I like to watch the tournaments w the pro teams play but when I play its too much pressure and I get too attached to ranks etc.

So why dont you just stop playing? You ask? I don't know! I can't! I need to find a substitute game(cant waste money on buying one). This game is like symbiote, it lives off of me, I am it's host! 

With school coming up for me soon I dont want this game to get in my way, make my grades worse by being too addicted to playing it and not studying. 

I need to uninstall it but I for some reason cannot. I already have a 2 day MM ban(teamkilling ;P) so that will help me but pls help me get rid of this game. 

I spend less time w my family and I dont want to lack in school due to this stupid crap addicting game! HOW DO I UNINSTALL IT?

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Play some Minecraft. One addiction overrides the other.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Do you have an older sibling? If you do, ask them, or a parent if you don't, to simply beat the shit out of you if they catch you playing it.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

2ecf43fae5267f4e26daa0edada51c0d.gif

"My opinion is that your opinion is wrong." - AlwaysFSX    CPU I5 4690k MB MSI Gaming 5 RAM 2 x 4GB HyperX Blu DDR3 GPU Asus GTX970 Strix,  Case Corsair 760T Storage 1 x 120GB 840EVO 1 x 1TB WD Blue, 1 x 500GB Toshiba  

The cave/beast v2 (OLD) http://imgur.com/a/8AmeH                                  PSU 600W Raidmax RX600AF Displays ASUS VS278Q-P x2, BenQ Xl2720z Cooling Dark Rock 3, 4 AP120s Keyboard Logitech G710+ Mouse Razer Deathadder 

Ok I'm really desperate so if you have time pls read the whole post to understand my situation

I am seriously addicted...not to drugs or anything like that but to....CSGO. I had a post asking whether or not I should stop playing it and now I know I HAVE to stop playing it. I spent loads of money on stuppid virtual skins then sold em to stop the addiction. I thought I was addicted to gaming in general but its mainly this game. Im tired of playing it super competitively too, I like to watch the tournaments w the pro teams play but when I play its too much pressure and I get too attached to ranks etc.

So why dont you just stop playing? You ask? I don't know! I can't! I need to find a substitute game(cant waste money on buying one). This game is like symbiote, it lives off of me, I am it's host! 

With school coming up for me soon I dont want this game to get in my way, make my grades worse by being too addicted to playing it and not studying. 

I need to uninstall it but I for some reason cannot. I already have a 2 day MM ban(teamkilling ;P) so that will help me but pls help me get rid of this game. 

I spend less time w my family and I dont want to lack in school due to this stupid crap addicting game! HOW DO I UNINSTALL IT?

hack the game and force yourself to get perma banned, this isnt a case of trying to stop, you have got to use force, kill the game so it cant feed off you anymore.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

hack the game and force yourself to get perma banned, this isnt a case of trying to stop, you have got to use force, kill the game so it cant feed off you anymore.

i dont even have experience w hacking

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

i dont even have experience w hacking

try googling or youtube csgo hacks, im sure there is some stuff that would work, just watch out for dodgy sites but then again cheats come from dodgy sites

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Dude find yourself some sport activity, of course you're playing, when you're bored at home.

Go workout, find some gym buddy, you can even try some contact sport like muay-thai, that's great. Educate yourself, read books etc.

There are tons of options, fight your laziness!

G4MING RIG - CPU: i7 5930K  Cooling: Custom Loop  MOBO: Asus Rampage V Extreme  GPU: EVGA 980 Ti GTX Classified  RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum DDR4 16 GB  SSD: Samsung 840 Pro  PSU: be quiet! Dark Power Pro 11 850W Platinum Certified  Sound: Asus Xonar Essence STX II  CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Primo  PERIPHERALS: Das Keyboard Ultimate 4, Logitech G502 Proteus Core, Sennheiser G4ME One, B&W MM-1, ROG SWIFT

Macbook Pro Retina 15" 2012CPU: i7 2,7 GHz  GPU: GT 650M,  RAM: 16GB,  SSD: 512GB

Do what I do, whenever i need to get something done and i dont have time to play watch demos of pro matches, or livestreamers and have it be background noise or something to peek at when you cant concentrate. Then it fills in your itch, but your hands are free to do work. EZ skins EZ lyfe

Case: CM Storm Trooper I CPU: 4770k @4.5ghz I Cpu cooler: H110 I RAM: G.Skill Sniper 16gb 2400mhz I GPU: Sapphire 7970 OC I Mobo: Msi gd65 I PSU: Corsair rm 750w I KEYBOARD: Cm Storm Trigger cherry mx blue I MOUSE: Corsair m65 I MONITORS: ASUS VG248QE 24" 144Hz and Acer X223W 22" 60hz I AUDIO: Corsair vengeance 1500

You could.. give the game to me.. Jk, simple, just uninstall and when the next steam update comes, hide the game and pretend it does not exisit

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

There was a time (from 2002 to 2009) when I was addicted to Serious Sam the Second Encounter. You won't fight your addiction to the level you won't play this game anymore. 
I still play this game, but only sometimes. I found a girlfriend so it made me play this game less. Also i started cycling more often with friends/bro and now i play it once a week or even less.

Real life activity will help you fight this addiction, but remember not to think about fighting it whenever you do something, just enjoy being out of home.

I can't use images :(

You could.. give the game to me.. Jk, simple, just uninstall and when the next steam update comes, hide the game and pretend it does not exisit

man if i could i would

Specs of my PC:

There was a time (from 2002 to 2009) when I was addicted to Serious Sam the Second Encounter. You won't fight your addiction to the level you won't play this game anymore. 

I still play this game, but only sometimes. I found a girlfriend so it made me play this game less. Also i started cycling more often with friends/bro and now i play it once a week or even less.

Real life activity will help you fight this addiction, but remember not to think about fighting it whenever you do something, just enjoy being out of home.

Do what I do, whenever i need to get something done and i dont have time to play watch demos of pro matches, or livestreamers and have it be background noise or something to peek at when you cant concentrate. Then it fills in your itch, but your hands are free to do work. EZ skins EZ lyfe

Dude find yourself some sport activity, of course you're playing, when you're bored at home.

Go workout, find some gym buddy, you can even try some contact sport like muay-thai, that's great. Educate yourself, read books etc.

There are tons of options, fight your laziness!

try googling or youtube csgo hacks, im sure there is some stuff that would work, just watch out for dodgy sites but then again cheats come from dodgy sites

First you give me all your items, then you go and delete steam :)

1-Throw a box of screws over your MB and maybe your favourite drink while your PC is on

2-???

3-Profit!

2ecf43fae5267f4e26daa0edada51c0d.gif

Right click on the game in steam and delete local content. I think you can then remove it from the list but I'm not sure.

Just uninstall it, and try to get through each day at a time without it.

Uninstalled it! Reinstalling ARMA 3 and Insurgency and maybe gon try Red Orchestra 2. what are some good game modes in arma when i want fast action and not the usual slow pace? Wasteland? Is Red Orchestra 2 MP worth it?(i got it when it was free)

Specs of my PC:

Uninstalled it! Reinstalling ARMA 3 and Insurgency and maybe gon try Red Orchestra 2. what are some good game modes in arma when i want fast action and not the usual slow pace? Wasteland? Is Red Orchestra 2 MP worth it?(i got it when it was free)

If you try Red Orchestra 2, pm me, I would gladly play with you when I have the time!

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

If you try Red Orchestra 2, pm me, I would gladly play with you when I have the time!

sure man!

Specs of my PC:

I went a lot further than where you're at right now and I can tell you that it will absolutely destroy everything about you and who you are. If you have the strength to stop it now then you need to. You should also be aware that although you may have absolutely no intention of returning to it now, at some point in the future you may do. Thus you need to be aware and very conscientious of your triggers/enablers.

For me it was MMOs, I found them at a time when I was going through abuse related to school in my childhood. It was a method of escape for me and it very quickly became all consuming.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

I went a lot further than where you're at right now and I can tell you that it will absolutely destroy everything about you and who you are. If you have the strength to stop it now then you need to. You should also be aware that although you may have absolutely no intention of returning to it now, at some point in the future you may do. Thus you need to be aware and very conscientious of your triggers/enablers.

For me it was MMOs, I found them at a time when I was going through abuse related to school in my childhood. It was a method of escape for me and it very quickly became all consuming.

I uninstalled it CSGO and i know its not gone be easy to forget it(CS is geting more popular than ever) but I'll try. 

Specs of my PC:

I uninstalled it CSGO and i know its not gone be easy to forget it(CS is geting more popular than ever) but I'll try. 

Good luck and stay strong. distraction is your friend in these early times. Though be mindful of the addiction simply transferring onto something else.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

Good luck and stay strong. distraction is your friend in these early times. Though be mindful of the addiction simply transferring onto something else.

I am still a gamer and will keep playing games. Atm im getting back to insurgency and maybe ARMA, Red Orchestra 2 and space engineers. 

Specs of my PC: