What do you miss?

Ceatra

Runescape  :(

Shit, they banned me from there. Guess they didn't like my milions of gp outta high alchemy :)

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790k | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | Motherboard: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 MARK 1 | Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866MHz | GPU: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 4GB Windforce

Storage: Samsung 840 EVO | PSU: CM Silent Pro 720W | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | Headset: Corsair Vengeance 2100 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma

"You see, one can only be angry with those he respects." - R. Nixon

When I was younger, with not a worry in the world, no responsibilities. Sometimes, I wish I could go back. But then again, I can do things more intellectual then putting a square block into a round hole. :P

My dad, died this year.

I miss not constantly being isolated :(

I defintetely miss @Cokeman. He was one of the best LTT members I've ever known. He contributed a lot of great things to the community. Such a shame he got banned

[/sarcasm]

Life.exe is missing

...eated one...

Eated with ones own eat hole no less.

Indeed I miss the old MMO paradigm. The one that existed 20 years ago where concepts such as pay2play, pay2win, one time only items, time limited items and more importantly quests were something that simply didn't exist. A time when the focus was on the community and socialization was the point of frequenting them. Those times are long gone now and with them I feel that we lost something as an online society.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

I defintetely miss @Cokeman. He was one of the best LTT members I've ever known. He contributed a lot of great things to the community. Such a shame he got banned

[/sarcasm]

why was he banned ?

[spoiler=My PC]

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K | COOLER: Corsair H105 | MOBO: ASUS Z170i Gaming Pro AC | RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 16GB 2400MHz | GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Classified | CASE: BitFenix Prodigy | SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB | PSU: XFX XTR 650W [spoiler= Le Other Stuff] Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z | Keyboard: Ozone Strike Pro | Mouse: A4 Tech X7 F4 | MousePad: Ozone

Spoiler
Spoiler

PlayStation 2 | PSP 2000 | Game Boy Color | Nintendo DS Lite | Nintendo 3DS | Wii

Spoiler

Sony Xperia J (Why u so bad D:) | iPod 4th gen | iPhone 4 | Yarvik Xenta 13c (3muchchrome5her)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Pentium B980 | 500GB WD Blue | Intel HD Graphixxx | 4Gegabeytes of REHAM

Current OS: MSX 10.0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Ilikethelennyfaceyouknow( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Windows Password Reset Guide

@LukaP @BonBon Scott @tmcclelland455 @AlwaysFSX @AlexGoesHigh @DEcobra11 @SeriouslyMikey @nanowatt

All these people once I violently murder them all.

i love you lover <3

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]