Did seeing an LTT ad lead to a purchase for you?

Sexy Vanilla Freshness

Just wondering, including the Youtube ads and the forum ads, has one led to a purchase of any kind for you?

inb4 socially retarded kid who came just to tell everyone they use adblock, we don't care.

Just wondering, including the Youtube ads and the forum ads, has one led to a purchase of any kind for you?

Nope, the reviews got me to buy some stuff (like a G710+) but I don't pay attention to the ads, and when I do I shake my head in incomprehension, some are just so rubbish. :P

Also, you're now apparently socially retarded for using adblock? 

I bought a year of hotspot shield based off linus adds.  Also set up a website on square space.  

01010010 01101111 01100010  01001101 01100001 01100011 01010010 01100001 01100101

Yeah, I bought an Asus ROG g750jz. The first time I saw it on the WAN show, i fell in love with the look, then Linus and Slick did a short spot on it once (I don't remember which WAN it was on) but I decided to pick one up for School. I totally love it.

Yup. Im now married to an asian woman

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Ah must've misunderstood your post then, sorry about that :P

To me it sounded like he was telling any one who would come here and just say they use add block to piss off.

The op was just trying to keeps posts relevant and probably keep an argument from forming.

01010010 01101111 01100010  01001101 01100001 01100011 01010010 01100001 01100101

To me it sounded like he was telling any one who would come here and just say they use add block to piss off.

The op was just trying to keeps posts relevant and probably keep an argument from forming.

Exactly that.

Yeah I see that now, I'm french so I tend to misread and misunderstand stuff in english sometimes^^

What ads? I use adblock.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Well after seeing one of the giveaways I looked into getting one of those footboards from Stinky. But then I found out what they cost and decided they weren't worth it.

No. Wouldn't be surprised if half the people here that have Corsair RM's bought them from Linus's ads assuming they're great PSUs for the money

EVGA decided not to leave the RM series with a chance in hell of being worth it but corsair has dat brand loyalty and corsair is an insta buzzword in PSU market for recommendations.

The 650w is especially bad, the whole range doesn't have the same OEM even.

Please ignore him and stay on topic I don't want the thread to turn into an adblock debate.

EVGA decided not to leave the RM series with a chance in hell of being worth it but corsair has dat brand loyalty and corsair is an insta buzzword in PSU market for recommendations.

Ever since the AX1500i got a 10/10 on JonnyGuru, Corsair's been the de facto PSU brand for noobs.

EVGA also has some of dat brand loyalty (Mobo, PSU, GPU, Mouse, possible keyboard)

How to Post Topics, the Right Way / The Ultimate Build Parts List

"4 words. DON'T BE A DUMBASS" ~@Swndlr

Ever since the AX1500i got a 10/10 on JonnyGuru, Corsair's been the de facto PSU brand for noobs.

EVGA also has some of dat brand loyalty (Mobo, PSU, GPU, Mouse, possible keyboard)

I'd say the entire original gold AX line based on the Seasonic X platform brought about the solid rep for PSUs, I have an AX750 and it's a damn good unit I stand by my purchase.

GPU they have dat loyalty all day, and now their PSU game has gone up thanks to Super Flower they might wrangle some of that luvin' back from Corsair, if I was buying a PSU today it would be Super Flower Leadex/EVGA G2 they are the same thing and currently top dog for value and quality combo.

My buddy got one of those coolermaster laptop coolers that he puts his Rog laptop on when he's at his desk.

Cool, does it actually improve temps or just make noise and look nice?

i bought the blade, before linus reviewed it, so basically before it was cool. #hipsterstatus

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

EVGA decided not to leave the RM series with a chance in hell of being worth it but corsair has dat brand loyalty and corsair is an insta buzzword in PSU market for recommendations.

Please ignore him and stay on topic I don't want the thread to turn into an adblock debate.

Corsair is a turn off for me. Says corsair,I won't buy it

Adds, nope, not bought anything

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Yup. Got me one of those Cheero Danboard things. It was on sale for $35 when I bought it.

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 MB: MSI Z77A-GD55  CPU: i5 3330 OCd to 3.4Ghz CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i RAM: Kingston HyperX Blu 2x8GB @ 1600MHz GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming PSU: Seasonic M12II 650W HDD: Two Seagate Barracuda 2TB @ 7200 RPM SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB