I need to know which program is best for video editing?

Guest Onlynormalgamer

I was thinking about recording some gameplays for fun,and edit them,and add some voice over and some effects,like one scene sliding to next one,or something like one scene brokes and next one comes(if you understand me)
This is just example,I am sure every video editing software have this,but I want to know which one is easiest to use and best.
It would be good that it is free or at least have trial,but with all options. Not like,trial,but I only get 10% options that I am able to do,that way I won't be able to see it's full potential if I buy it. Thank you.

Depends on what you're more used to. I prefer Premier Pro above everything else but for you it sounds like Movie Maker would do just fine. :P

Windows live movie makes is the easiest.

Sony vegas and adobe premier and good advanced pieces of software.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Windows live movie makes is the easiest.

Sony vegas and adobe premier and good advanced pieces of software.

I still can't figure out Vegas. Maybe it's a combination of being lazy and dumb.. :D

I still can't figure out Vegas. Maybe it's a combination of being lazy and dumb.. :D

It works great for me :) After effects took me much longer to learn.

I head that adobe premier doesn't support simultaneous audio streams or something...idk what that's about.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

It works great for me :) After effects took me much longer to learn.

I head that adobe premier doesn't support simultaneous audio streams or something...idk what that's about.

Last time I used it it did. I think only up to two or three streams though. Never needed to add more than that though. After effects was pretty easy once I followed a few tutorials.  Sadly I haven't used any of the three in two years so I'm extremely rusty in them.

Windows Movie Maker is a good place to start. Once you get the hang of it or you want move to a professional NLE, you can get Premiere Elements for less than $100. If you want to go on the free route, check out Lightworks. If you want to have the ideal video editing software for professional work, Premiere Pro is an excellent choice, though the price may be a stopper.

TrinityFX

CPU: i5-4440 @ 3.1Ghz RAM: Crucial 1 x 4GB @ 1.6Ghz  MOTHERBOARD: MSI Z87-G41 PC Mate GPU: PCS+ HD 7870 Ghz Edition | CASE: NZXT Source 210 Window | HDD #1: Toshiba 3.5" 500GB HDD #2: Toshiba 2.5" 500GB PSU: Cougar SL500 OS: Windows 8.1 Pro 

| https://pcpartpicker.com/b/2wccCJ |

• 2 months later...

I was thinking about recording some gameplays for fun,and edit them,and add some voice over and some effects,like one scene sliding to next one,or something like one scene brokes and next one comes(if you understand me)

This is just example,I am sure every video editing software have this,but I want to know which one is easiest to use and best.

It would be good that it is free or at least have trial,but with all options. Not like,trial,but I only get 10% options that I am able to do,that way I won't be able to see it's full potential if I buy it. Thank you.

Give Lightworks a shot, its free and pretty powerful, however it does have its quirks and definitely is gonna entail some googling.