What chair to buy for gaming?

Guest Onlynormalgamer

I really don't know anything about chairs.
Some help please?
Budget is 100$

ikea chair FTW

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

A comfortable office chair? There is no such thing as a "gaming" chair, just get something ergonomic that doesn't ruin your back.

A comfortable office chair? There is no such thing as a "gaming" chair, just get something ergonomic that doesn't ruin your back.

Well,if you could read,I did not say "gaming" chair,I said(wrote) chair "for gaming".

That means that I will use to sit in front of my computer and play games.

Well,if you could read,I did not say "gaming" chair,I said(wrote) chair "for gaming".

That means that I will use to sit in front of my computer and play games.

That's the point I was trying to make, it doesn't need any specific features. The fact that you will be gaming while sitting in there is 100% irrelevant. It will be a chair that you sit in, get something ergonomic and comfortable.

Something from ikea that you can afford

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

That's the point I was trying to make, it doesn't need any specific features. The fact that you will be gaming while sitting in there is 100% irrelevant. It will be a chair that you sit in, get something ergonomic and comfortable.

Yes,but I was thinking that maybe somebody could help me out and send me link from amazon or something like that. There is really no store,at least not in my city that has enough choices. I don't know what is funny.

Nothing is funny,I just thought you guys could help me out and share some links from amazon,if anybody have some experience.

There's no such thing as a chair for gaming, well there is, but those things are luxury chairs which are unneeded and cost over 1000s of dollars. As the others said, a simple ikea chair will do

There are gaming chairs

[spoiler=My PC]

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K | COOLER: Corsair H105 | MOBO: ASUS Z170i Gaming Pro AC | RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 16GB 2400MHz | GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Classified | CASE: BitFenix Prodigy | SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB | PSU: XFX XTR 650W [spoiler= Le Other Stuff] Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z | Keyboard: Ozone Strike Pro | Mouse: A4 Tech X7 F4 | MousePad: Ozone

Spoiler
Spoiler

PlayStation 2 | PSP 2000 | Game Boy Color | Nintendo DS Lite | Nintendo 3DS | Wii

Spoiler

Sony Xperia J (Why u so bad D:) | iPod 4th gen | iPhone 4 | Yarvik Xenta 13c (3muchchrome5her)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Pentium B980 | 500GB WD Blue | Intel HD Graphixxx | 4Gegabeytes of REHAM

Current OS: MSX 10.0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Ilikethelennyfaceyouknow( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Windows Password Reset Guide

For $100, you might as well make your own. Go to a thrift store and find a decent chair. Reupholster with padding and material and make your own armrests. My wife's cheap Walmart chair was $179. You're gonna end up spending $100 on a chair that won't last or is not comfortable. But maybe you'll get lucky..

Go to an Office Depot and sit in all the chairs in your price range and pick the most comfortable one?

Same here. I got the Realspace Pro 15000. There were some cool chairs, but very few of them had everything right for PC use.

Air 540, MSI Z97 Gaming 7, 4770K, SLI EVGA 980Ti, 16GB Vengeance Pro 2133, HX1050, H105840 EVO 500, 850 Pro 512, WD Black 1TB, HyperX 3K 120, SMSNG u28e590d, K70 Blues, M65 RGB.          Son's PC: A10 7850k, MSI A88X gaming, MSI gaming R9 270X, Air 240, H55, 8GB Vengeance pro 2400, CX430, Asus VG278HE, K60 Reds, M65 RGB                                                                                       Daughter's PC: i5-4430, MSI z87 gaming AC, GTX970 gaming 4G, pink air 240, fury 1866 8gb, CX600, SMSNG un55HU8550, CMstorm greens, Deathadder 2013

[spoiler=My PC]

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 6700K | COOLER: Corsair H105 | MOBO: ASUS Z170i Gaming Pro AC | RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 16GB 2400MHz | GPU: EVGA GTX 980 Classified | CASE: BitFenix Prodigy | SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 512GB | PSU: XFX XTR 650W [spoiler= Le Other Stuff] Monitor: BenQ XL2411Z | Keyboard: Ozone Strike Pro | Mouse: A4 Tech X7 F4 | MousePad: Ozone

Spoiler
Spoiler

PlayStation 2 | PSP 2000 | Game Boy Color | Nintendo DS Lite | Nintendo 3DS | Wii

Spoiler

Sony Xperia J (Why u so bad D:) | iPod 4th gen | iPhone 4 | Yarvik Xenta 13c (3muchchrome5her)

Spoiler
Spoiler

Pentium B980 | 500GB WD Blue | Intel HD Graphixxx | 4Gegabeytes of REHAM

Current OS: MSX 10.0 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)Ilikethelennyfaceyouknow( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Windows Password Reset Guide

Ultimately, a chair is a rather personal choice. The best advice anyone
can give you is to try before you buy - make sure that you're getting a
chair which you know is comfortable for you before you invest money
into it. :)

"Be excellent to each other" - Bill and Ted
Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials | Members of Staff

@

Personally, I would invest more in a chair if I was in your position. The aeron is an amazing chair if you don't mind paying a premium for a quality product. The Germans make the best products :wub:

http://www.hermanmiller.com/products/seating/performance-work-chairs/aeron-chairs.html

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8