Favorite Video Game Series and Franchises?

Gerken

What's up guys? I'm pretty new to the Forum and so far I'm really impressed with the awesome community and hope to post more in the future:) Anyways, I was just wondering what kind of video game franchises and series do you guys like? Personally, I instantly fell in love with the Halo franchise. I still remember going over to my friends house and playing Halo 2 for the first time:D Over the years, I've spent many hours on numerous Halo titles. I think some other ones would definitely have to be the Mario and Sonic franchises, all the GTA games, and all the Elder Scrolls games. Really excited for GTA V:)

Grand Theft Auto!

i3-2120|4gb 1333|GTX 650ti 1gb|Fractal R4|Corsair 430w 

COD!

Jk.

BLAOW!!!!

I miss Jak and Daxter...

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

The Elder Scrolls.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Used to be Rainbow Six, but when Raven Shield came out in 2003 the series slowly went from a tactical shooter to an action shooter and I lost interest. Other than that I can't think of a series that exists where I like all of the games.

i5 3570K • 16 GB Corsair Vengeance LP • 2x Asus GTX 670 SLI • Asus Sabertooth z77 • Asus PCE-AC66 • Crucial M4 256GB • Corsair AX 850 • Sound Blaster Xz • Fractal Define R4 • Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 • Dell U2713HM • Sennheiser RS 180 • Fanatec Porsche GT2 Wheel • Clubsport Pedals

I'd have to go with either Warcraft (From Orcs and Humans 'till Frozen Throne...)

WC series because it was that game I played back in the day for years on end I played that from like 02 - 07 almost exclusively (Alongside Diablo I & II, LoD. Also played some Halo from like 04 - 09 .. not sure with all these numbers..)

Or I can go with LoL. Which I've played since beta in late 09... again, almost exclusively.

EA ofcourse......

Na on a more seriuos note, WC series and WoW will always be in my heart!

Harr, darr and a couple of....... plastic earings?

LTC Wallet: LMiWdifKAN546FjyRspfhmfBWidyRPeEUK

I have 3 favorite series;

Phantasy Star Online (Way too many hours spent)

Kingdom Hearts (Way too much money spent)

Metal Gear (Beaten all of them on the hardest difficulty 0_0)

CPU Overclocking Database <------- Over 275 submissions, and over 40,000 views!                         

GPU Overclocking Database                                                    

Cod, bf

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850

What's up guys? I'm pretty new to the Forum and so far I'm really impressed with the awesome community and hope to post more in the future:) Anyways, I was just wondering what kind of video game franchises and series do you guys like? Personally, I instantly fell in love with the Halo franchise. I still remember going over to my friends house and playing Halo 2 for the first time:D Over the years, I've spent many hours on numerous Halo titles. I think some other ones would definitely have to be the Mario and Sonic franchises, all the GTA games, and all the Elder Scrolls games. Really excited for GTA V:)

moved to PC gaming

Elder scrolls, SOCOM (except 4), Battlefield, Half life,Kingdom hearts, super smash bros, Fallout, arma probably more that i just can not remember

My rig  case- Graphite 600t white CPU-i5 3570k OC 4.0Ghz RAM- 8gb Vengeance memory HDD-WD Black 1tb PSU-tx650 GPU- MSI 770 gameing edition 2gb , gtx 650 1gb Motherboard- asrock extreme 3 z77 Fan controller- NZXT sentry lx CPU cooler- H60 Peripherals- g300 mouse G630 headset k70 silver cherry mx red switches  my free nas nas Case- Dell something.. Ram- 8 gb ecc ddr 2 CPU - Pentium D 3.0ghz HDD currently 160 gb adding 3tb wd red “Sucking at something is the first step to being sorta good at something” –Jake the Dog

Way too many to count but key ones include

Need for Speed

Final Fantasy xaxaxaxxa

Half Life

Tomb Raider

Pokemon

TES

GTA

There are really just toooooo many. I love em all :D

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

My favorites are:

Mass effect

Ratchet & Clank

Halo

Forza

MSI R9 290 Gaming | MSI Z77 MPower Big Bang | XFX Pro 750W Black Edition | i7-3770k @ 4.5GHz | Corsair H100i | GSkill Ripjaw 2x8Gb | NZXT Phantom 410 Gunmetal | OCZ 128 Gb Vertex 4 | Samsung 250Gb 840 EVO | 1&2 Tb Seagate Barracuda | Logitech G510 | Logitech G700 | Logitech G35 | 3 x LG E2442V
-it24-

Mine would be:

Starcraft

Warcraft

Final Fantasy

Half-Life

Battlefield, Colin McRay, Flatout

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Half-Life

GTA

The Elder Scrolls

Battlefield (don't EA me to death pl0x)

Loved the older NFS games (up to Carbon, and Pro Street was alright too)

CPU: i5 2500K (@ stock for now) GPU: Gigabyte GTX650Ti OC MOBO: Intel P67 RAM: 2x4GB Kingston (@1333MHz) PSU: 550w Xilence CASE: Generic :D MONITOR: Dell U2412M (24', 1200p 16:10) MOUSE: Acme something KB: Logitech K260

Halo.........Don't hate.....

I've played every one of them, im stuck on my Xbox because my laptop can't run very many games and I have no money for a good computer 

CPU: i5 4670k GPU: GTX 770 Mobo: Z87-UD3H RAM: 8Gb Ripjaws Case: Corsair 200R PSU: Corsair RM750

Legend of Zelda

The Elder Scrolls

Assassin's Creed

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."

- Albert Einstein

1. The Elder Scrolls

2. Fallout (top 2 are pretty much interchangeable, but I think I like TES lore a bit better)

3. Mass Effect (especially thanks to ME 2)

4. GTA (pre-GTA4 it might have been higher xD)

5. Witcher (might move higher with Witcher 3)

HL might have been in the list if HL3/EP3 were out :P.

AC was in there for a while until it got boring and repetitive...

Myst

Half-life

Ratchet & Clank

Final Fantasy

Current Desktop: AMD Phenom II 955 @ 3.8GHz | Cooler Master V8 | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX | ASUS GTX 570 | OCZ ModXStream 700W | Fractal Design Define R4 |
Preferred Programs: Foobar2000 | Firefox - Nightly | MPC-HC | µTorrent 2.2.1 | Hexchat | | Shell & Visual Style: bblean & Windows Classic with 3DCC |

Periferals: BenQ G2420HDB | LG M2262DP | Corsair SP2500 | Corsair K60 | Razer Naga | ATH-M50WH | PS3 | PS2 | Sony Xperia S | iPod Touch 3g 32GB |