Day theme or Night theme?

coen113

which one is better, day- or night theme?

leave a post why one is better than the other

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

never liked the night theme, it strains your eyes and makes everything hard to read. people that use it are crazy.

night theme to save battery life on mobile devices if you have an amoled screen. 

night theme to save battery life on mobile devices if you have an amoled screen. 

is there a mobile night theme?

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

never liked the day theme, it strains your eyes and makes everything hard to read. people that use it are crazy.

FTFY

i always use night theme. less eye strain

How do Reavers clean their spears?

|Specs in profile|

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

FTFY

If you are one of those guys that likes gaming in the dark I guess the theme it's not bad, but for people using the correct amount of light in the room it's proven that white background and black text is way healthier for your vision.

I still use the Stylish Dark theme.

I just like it better than the Night Theme.

How do you get the stylish dark theme?

I wish the night theme was a bit more polished to make it a smidge less contrasty with white elements, but I've been giving it a try after using Day for forever.

S4fsBOl.png

Dark theme its the business until some lazy jack ass just copy pastes something in the news section rather than actually write content

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

is there a mobile night theme? 2048

for apps and games, like google books, 9gag, 2048 ...etc on your mobile device.

The day theme looks better, but the night theme is more practical

Compatible with Windows 95

never liked the night theme, it strains your eyes and makes everything hard to read. people that use it are crazy.

Its the opposite for me :blink:

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

If you are one of those guys that likes gaming in the dark I guess the theme it's not bad, but for people using the correct amount of light in the room it's proven that white background and black text is way healthier for your vision.

Well I have a very low-lit room, not super bright. It feels more comfortable :)

night theme, just easier to look at.

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

how's your room light level?

On the medium side with single fluorescent light tube turned on

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Night Theme. It was Day Theme with HackerVision (Chromium extension) to invert the colour scheme so my eyes weren't murdered with abundance of white, until found that tiny little toggle.

Pure-black text on a pure-white background is MURDER on my eyes (my vision already being impaired to where I can't read or use anything the size of a Nexus 7 or smaller further than about 8" from in front on my nose without glasses), so things like HackerVision which can be set on a site-by-site basis (instead of having to override EVERY site through browser settings) are a god-send for me.

As for lighting, currently using a LED 'bulb' that's around 5,000K for the colour temp (roughly that of a compact fluro bulb), with off-white (kinda 'cream', or maybe 'bone' like cargo pants) paint on the walls (if I had the time and money, it'd be turned to a royal blue paint, or maybe a crisp apple green like I had for my room at one place many years ago).

...That's not how amoled works. Night theme is grey, Amoled panels only save battery if it's totally black

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

Night - easier on the eyes.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8