Angry Father Shreds His Son's Video Game Collection With a Lawn Mower

Faceman

This would never happen with a PC, the games are all in the cloud!

#PCMasterRace

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

Given how he reacted... He probably had it coming. The dad may have gone a "bit" overboard though.

Could be fake. It's the internet.

The kid sounds like a brat anyway. No kid should be allowed to curse at his parents like that.

Kid? You mean mid 20's virgin?

Staged shit.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

staged

More than likely yeah.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

More than likely yeah.

look at his other videos, there are tons of channels like this.

Dick dad.

But if staged, eh.

Sure the kid was a brat but thats fucking rude. 

|Casual Rig| CPU: i5-6600k |MoBo: ROG Gene  |GPU: Asus 670 Direct CU2 |RAM: RipJaws 2400MHz 2x8GB DDR4 |Heatsink: H100i |Boot Drive: Samsung Evo SSD 240GB|Chassis:BitFenix Prodigy |Peripherals| Keyboard:DasKeyboard, Cherry MX Blue Switches,|Mouse: Corsair M40

|Server Specs| CPU: i7-3770k [OC'd @ 4.1GHz] |MoBo: Sabertooth Z77 |RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 2x8GB |Boot Drive: Samsung 840 SSD 128GB|Storage Drive: 4 WD 3TB Red Drives Raid 5 |Chassis:Corsair 600t 

I would shoot someone. However I don't act like that when my disc breaks...I just suck it up and deal with it.

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

why do people believe stupid shit? I swear if I went online and had a photo shopped picture of me on top of a picnic table looking like I was flying, there would be people asking "Is this real?"

I get 60 frames at 1080p on a dual core APU. Ask me how.

AMD FX 8350 CPU / R9 280X GPU / Asus M5A97 LE R 2.0 motherboard / 8GB Kingston HyperX Blue 1600 RAM / 128G OCZ Vertex 4 SSD / 256G Crucial SSD / 2T WD Black HDD / 1T Seagate Barracude HDD / Antec Earthwatts 650W PSU / Coolermaster HAF 922 Case

Well some pc games are sold in a disk.

Not very many and in most cases it's not a good idea anyway.

Repost but still funny!

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

Um I have every single game pretty much on disk & 90% of my xbox 360 & ps4 & computer games are absolutely flawless...don't tell me its not a good idea. :lol:

If you've previously won the build off please pm me so we can get something worked out.

Reposting like a champ.

That aside, i thought it was fake at first since there was no discs in the bedroom. But outside there are discs on the bigger pile.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

Um I have every single game pretty much on disk.

I hope you know the PC Gaming library is pushing the 10's of thousands. Even if you have 200 games in disc format it's still not very many.

it has already been proven  that these vids are fake a while ago

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

Technically if he's over 18 this is an act of vandalism. I'd have punched my father if he'd tried to do that. Then again, he'd have a hard time running over my pc.

If it's fake, then it's stupid.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Even if this was real, I couldn't give a crap. It was entertaining to see another father get annoyed this annoyed over something rather minor. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

I hope you know the PC Gaming library is pushing the 10's of thousands. Even if you have 200 games in disc format it's still not very many.

Um....you're going to criticize the way I buy games? Seriously...that's rude of you.

well if you have slow internet then it wouldn't be a good idea, you would wait a long time to download and install the game if you have slow internet, going out and buying the retail copy would be faster then downloading it.

Also read the edit.

Um....you're going to criticize the way I by games? Seriously...that's rude of you.

Re-read my comment, you are way off from what I said.