Take a screenshot NOW! No cheating!

felixthemaster1

What's the point of this thread? Everyone's just looking at the first post 

"Rawr XD"

What's the point of this thread? Everyone's just looking at the first post 

felixthemaster1, on 24 Aug 2014 - 8:23 PM, said:

I kinda expected maybe a second monitor with something interesting or someone who wasn't maximized. Maybe to judge their open tabs, idk

Desktop: Working on a bash/shell script to install ZNC from the sources since there isn't one and I like being lazy. I'm also rebuilding my movies library in XBMC (finally got around to updating and properly organizing stuff). ( clean version with my perfect wallpapers )

Laptop: I always have iTerm open with a few SSH sessions, currently watching my vpn/znc/seedbox (Garrosh).

Inb4 OS X hate

I kinda expected maybe a second monitor with something interesting or someone who wasn't maximized. Maybe to judge their open tabs, idk

fkqg7k.png

Have fun

"Rawr XD"

I'll get back to you when my MacBook grows a second monitor.

3a40285b18.jpg

Related Images..... What.

-snip-

Have fun

Are you saying you deserve harmful judgement for your taste in music?

Also, why do people use YT to listen to music? Spotify is free!

Are you saying you deserve harmful judgement for your taste in music?

huh?

Also, why do people use YT to listen to music? Spotify is free!

I'm Canadian, still waiting for invite to use it

"Rawr XD"

2STCjAs.jpg

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

I'm Canadian, still waiting for invite to use it

Oh, that's dumb. I remember waiting here in America, when it was a European exclusive.

I feel you.

House ftw

OMFG yes House was the shit. Slowly from this January until June, I watched all eight seasons. Totally worth it.

HplnP9e.jpg

Main rig

CPU: I7 4820K @4.8GHz || Cooler: Corsair H100 || Display: LG 34UM95 || MOBO: Asus Sabertooth x79 || RAM: AMD 1600MHz 2x 4GB || GPU: Two AMD R9 290's @1050MHz core 1400MHz Memory || Case: Cooler master HAF 922 || SSD: Samsung 830 128GB and PNY XLR8 120GB SSD in raid 0 || HDD: 2x Seagate barracuda 1.5TB
Guest rig
CPU: I5 3330S || MOBO: ECS H61H2-I5 || Ram: 2x 2GB Samsung 1333MHz || GPU: Radeon HD 6970 || PSU: Antec Earth-watts 750watt
HTPC
CPU: AMD Phenom II X3 720BE unlocked 4th core @3.7GHz || GPU: low profile Geforce 9500GT || random 2x 2GB ddr2 ram (don't feel like looking) || Cooler: some rosewill cooler

All you need is a damp paper towel and some mac apple seeds

Ok, back in 5 with pics.

2STCjAs.jpg

I really like that, reminds me of mangos I ate as a kid. I think after 100+ years it's time to buy some mangos. mmmm..

I really like that, reminds me of mangos I ate as a kid. I think after 100+ years it's time to buy some mangos. mmmm..

its the default background

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

@felixthemaster1

I promised. (Sorry, for the shitty pic, it was taken at 11:40PM with an iPad 2 :o)

How long until I get my new monitor?

post-44947-0-20058400-1408938031.jpg

dem clannad feels.

Apparently the VN is coming to steam in English! (btw WINDOWS 8 WHY MUST YOU SCALE MY BROWSER! IT LOOKS HORRIBLE!)

Main rig

CPU: I7 4820K @4.8GHz || Cooler: Corsair H100 || Display: LG 34UM95 || MOBO: Asus Sabertooth x79 || RAM: AMD 1600MHz 2x 4GB || GPU: Two AMD R9 290's @1050MHz core 1400MHz Memory || Case: Cooler master HAF 922 || SSD: Samsung 830 128GB and PNY XLR8 120GB SSD in raid 0 || HDD: 2x Seagate barracuda 1.5TB
Guest rig
CPU: I5 3330S || MOBO: ECS H61H2-I5 || Ram: 2x 2GB Samsung 1333MHz || GPU: Radeon HD 6970 || PSU: Antec Earth-watts 750watt
HTPC
CPU: AMD Phenom II X3 720BE unlocked 4th core @3.7GHz || GPU: low profile Geforce 9500GT || random 2x 2GB ddr2 ram (don't feel like looking) || Cooler: some rosewill cooler

@felixthemaster1

I promised. (Sorry, for the shitty pic, it was taken at 11:40PM with an iPad 2 :o)

How long until I get my new monitor?

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

A couple of months. Once the roots and shoot sprout move into a larger pot filled with thunderbolt cables