Get your act together AT&T...

OnCue

Some of you may recall that a few weeks ago I was trying to decide what phone to get from AT&T; the Note 3 or the LG G2. Well, I ended up going with the G2 and I ordered it Thursday August 7th. Previously I'd bought phones from AT&T and they'd shown up the day after I ordered, so I expected the same here.

Last week after not receiving the phone yet, I called up AT&T and spent 2 hours trying to talk to some guy named Abdul who could barely speak English. After a little while we figured things out, and he promised overnight shipping for the inconvenience.

After 4 more nights of not even receiving a delivery email I called back. I then spent another half hour trying to explain the situation to yet another Indian man who couldn't understand me (I then promptly hung up). I then proceeded to email customer support, whom I haven't gotten a response from yet... So yeah to say the least, I'm not satisfied with AT&T customer service.

Tl:dr- it's been over 2 weeks and AT&T has yet to send me my phone and I'm sad.

I'm that guy with the GPD Win.

We're all sad, man.

Why not just buy the phone at an AT&T store? I don't understand ordering a phone online.

[CPU] Intel i5 4690k @ stock w/ Corsair H100i [Motherboard] Asus Z97-AR [RAM] 16GB Corsair Vengeance [GPU] Asus Strix GTX 970 OC 4GB [Case] Corsair Obsidian Series 750D [Storage] 120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 3TB Seagate Barracuda HDD, 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD, 1TB Western Digital Cavier Green HDD [PSU] Corsair CX Series 750M [Display] Dell U2412M [Keyboard] Corsair Vengeance K70 (Cherry MX Red) [Mouse] Zowie FK1 w/ Corsair MM600 Mouse Mat [Sound] Asus Xonar Essence STX, Klipsch ProMedia 2.1, Sennheiser HD558 w/ ModMic [OS] Windows 8.1 64-bit

Why not just buy the phone at an AT&T store? I don't understand ordering a phone online.

I went to the store and they didn't have any in stock.

I went to the store and they didn't have any in stock.

Isn't there another AT&T store nearby that maybe has it? Or just ask them to order it and you can pick it up at the store then?

[CPU] Intel i5 4690k @ stock w/ Corsair H100i [Motherboard] Asus Z97-AR [RAM] 16GB Corsair Vengeance [GPU] Asus Strix GTX 970 OC 4GB [Case] Corsair Obsidian Series 750D [Storage] 120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 3TB Seagate Barracuda HDD, 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD, 1TB Western Digital Cavier Green HDD [PSU] Corsair CX Series 750M [Display] Dell U2412M [Keyboard] Corsair Vengeance K70 (Cherry MX Red) [Mouse] Zowie FK1 w/ Corsair MM600 Mouse Mat [Sound] Asus Xonar Essence STX, Klipsch ProMedia 2.1, Sennheiser HD558 w/ ModMic [OS] Windows 8.1 64-bit

Isn't there another AT&T store nearby that maybe has it? Or just ask them to order it and you can pick it up at the store then?

Unfortunately not, that's the disadvantage of living in the middle of nowhere, USA

Unfortunately not, that's the disadvantage of living in the middle of nowhere, USA

I mean, go to the store and bitch at someone until they give you a corporate number.

there was a website that gives useful contact numbers to get a hold of people at various companies, I forgot it, but maybe you might be able to find it.

Error: 410

Ive always gotten Americans when calling. Are you calling during the day? Have you tried an online chat?