Aurora Chalice Racing League

rucdoc

Yesterday I swapped the m50 for a 350R. It so much faster but also more difficult to control. I was unable to complete a lap without an accident in the first couple of tries. The m50 was almost driving itself. Still I'm keeping the 350R. It's a thrill to ride :)

I dunno... I am going to stick to my M50 I think they still have some balance tweaking to do. Also it looks too damn pretty.

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

I dunno... I am going to stick to my M50 I think they still have some balance tweaking to do. Also it looks too damn pretty.

True, the M50 is lovely but the 300 series is my most favourite series in terms of looks. Since I've swapped my 325a for an avenger I didn't have any 300 series ships and that bothered me a lot. That's why I exchanged the M50 for 350R.

True, the M50 is lovely but the 300 series is my most favourite series in terms of looks. Since I've swapped my 325a for an avenger I didn't have any 300 series ships and that bothered me a lot. That's why I exchanged the M50 for 350R.

I still really want to get my Aurora back, first ship I bought they are so tiny and clumsy looking. Then I swapped it while upgrading to a freelancer. I had the 325A for a bit and I agree they have the looks.

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

Ok,

01:06:41 (in the 350R) is the best I can do at the moment. It all comes down to finding the shortest possible route and not crashing whilst flying crazy close to the buildings and stuff. Still I have no idea how to do a lap in a minute and two seconds. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, Thinking of melting my 350R, i like the m50 more. Never was really a fan of the 300i series anyway, only reason i got the 350r was due to the Twin engines :P

I already melted my 315p.

Have you tried the 350R in dogfights? Any different?

New CPU ordered so will be posting times soon

If I don't get sent to jail >.> <.<

Have you tried the 350R in dogfights? Any different? New CPU ordered so will be posting times soon If I don't get sent to jail >.> <.<

only with stock gear, i find it stiff and i never liked how the cockpit shakes around in the 300i/350r also it feels like aiming with the 350r/300i now is ...worse? Remember im still using KB/Mouse, but it feels like its better with a HOTAS now.

Another thing i notice is the Omnisky laser cannons runs out of energy fast, even the repeater. especially on the 300i. 

Speed wise, the 350r is fast, to be expected but i don't find it as agile as the M50, so dodging debris or rocks is abit harder, its also Bigger.

But this is just me, maybe the 300 series is just flat out not for me.

EDIT: OOH! ´today should be the day they add the Mustang/Racer Mustang! according to AMD! October the first!

only with stock gear, i find it stiff and i never liked how the cockpit shakes around in the 300i/350r also it feels like aiming with the 350r/300i now is ...worse? Remember im still using KB/Mouse, but it feels like its better with a HOTAS now.

Another thing i notice is the Omnisky laser cannons runs out of energy fast, even the repeater. especially on the 300i.

Speed wise, the 350r is fast, to be expected but i don't find it as agile as the M50, so dodging debris or rocks is abit harder, its also Bigger.

But this is just me, maybe the 300 series is just flat out not for me.

EDIT: OOH! ´today should be the day they add the Mustang/Racer Mustang! according to AMD! October the first!

I find the aiming worse now on all ships but you seem to have be enjoying the M50 so you might as well get rid of it if you won't miss it but don't forget the might adjust the characteristics later

Might swap the aurora for the mustang.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey we take racing super serious around here, so we would love to be a part of anything you guys do.

Checkout some footage:

last time I tried it was borked, but that was a week ago. other wise the site is open and ready to go.

• 1 month later...

Does anybody have any loose times with the 300i? I'm trying to see if my times are good or if I'm just proud to have completed a few laps without crashing. On the short track I got down to about 1:31:30. 

Does anybody have any loose times with the 300i? I'm trying to see if my times are good or if I'm just proud to have completed a few laps without crashing. On the short track I got down to about 1:31:30.

Seems about normal with the times I got :)

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!