Aurora Chalice Racing League

rucdoc

yeah sadly without an api I can't auto pull data from the servers.

Added myself to the doc, but I tried going to the website but its just loading indefinitely. Is something up or is it just me?

The site is currently only semi-functional at the moment, as I'm still kinda building it.

Good Day everyone, with V.9 set for release today I have push lived a large number of changes. the site should now be live. I will be posting updating the main post with the race reporting information so please read that. there are certain parts of the site that won't display until some races have been entered and reporting can not be done until I know which tracks exist and what ships are racable and flag them in the database. but feel free to begin screenshotting or noting down your races as soon as the patch is live.

I have updated the reporting and points in the first post again, as thing are now LIVE. I am still working on the pages, but reporting is now open and functional. if you have any issues, or if I missed something, like a ship being flyable that I don't know about Please let me know.

I have updated the reporting and points in the first post again, as thing are now LIVE. I am still working on the pages, but reporting is now open and functional. if you have any issues, or if I missed something, like a ship being flyable that I don't know about Please let me know.

Games updating, ill give you the speed on 350R and M50 if you still need them in a few min. 

EDIT: all ships base speed has gone up.

Ok i´m not sure if broken or whats going on but It seems the afterburner is more of a Accelerator to REACH top speed rather then going beyond the max speed.

M50:

Base top speed: 280

Afterburner top speed: 280

350r:

Base top Speed: 300

Afterburner Top speed: 300

300i:

Base Top Speed:220

AFterburenet top speed:220 

Hornet F7C:

Base top speed: 200

Afterburner Top Speed: 200

thanks cat :)

I seem to be having an issue with laps not registering as completed, went 5 laps on lap 1/3. so might be a small bug there.

will do some more coding this evning and try to get some more data out, was hoping to finish a race and see what data the end screen gave

thanks cat :)

I seem to be having an issue with laps not registering as completed, went 5 laps on lap 1/3. so might be a small bug there.

will do some more coding this evning and try to get some more data out, was hoping to finish a race and see what data the end screen gave

Yeah i went 3 laps and it still says 1/3, ill try multiplayer and se if there is a difference.

Oh we can play with friends now ! :D

EDIT: Meh, no game found on multiplayer :(

yeah sadly, the multiplayer is bugged out for finding, though if you can get in they track. but single player doesn't. it's all good if you can screen shot or record your races and have the timeings for the end of your third lap, toss them up. to find the exact timing for the end of your third lap take the current lap time off of the total lap time. there was a slight reporting bug on my site, it has been fixed, and my first time has been entered, though you can't see it cuase I have not coded the time attack page yet but the my 300I time on the rikkord memorial is 13:12.37

yeah sadly, the multiplayer is bugged out for finding, though if you can get in they track. but single player doesn't. it's all good if you can screen shot or record your races and have the timeings for the end of your third lap, toss them up. to find the exact timing for the end of your third lap take the current lap time off of the total lap time. there was a slight reporting bug on my site, it has been fixed, and my first time has been entered, though you can't see it cuase I have not coded the time attack page yet but the my 300I time on the rikkord memorial is 13:12.37

I guess some small quick patches will come in the next few days as for sure tons of bugs will get reported.

ill wait till they fix so i can see all 3 laps on the score board then take a screenshot, its too much of a hassle to take one each lap.

ill wait till they fix so i can see all 3 laps on the score board then take a screenshot, its too much of a hassle to take one each lap.

I think the "official" league timings should wait till they fix the lap counter. Until then let's have some fun everybody!

seems my avarage is around 1:14 min with the m50 :/ 

I need to try with the slower ships as well.

My average is about 70 KB/s download speed on the update so it's like 12 more hours before I have my average lap times.....

Hot damn.......

Yup, it's pretty bad. And I get these amazing speeds only on SC downloads. My internet connection is and an LTE so usually I get around 15 mbps. For some reason SC updates are super slow for me. It's probably one of the perks for living in the middle east :)

Yup, it's pretty bad. And I get these amazing speeds only on SC downloads. My internet connection is and an LTE so usually I get around 15 mbps. For some reason SC updates are super slow for me. It's probably one of the perks for living in the middle east :)

ah middle east, i was about to say "oh poor you another Victim of American ISP" but guess not :(

unless your provider is an American Company. 

Cant you use wifi and hijack the neighbours internet and hope its better? :D

ah middle east, i was about to say "oh poor you another Victim of American ISP" but guess not :(

unless your provider is an American Company. 

Cant you use wifi and hijack the neighbours internet and hope its better? :D

hahahaha... nope. not at all ;) Ok, let's not ruin the thread with my internet problems.

So how's racing? I'm so waiting to try out my m-50.

And most importantly how's 350R doing against m-50?

hahahaha... nope. not at all ;) Ok, let's not ruin the thread with my internet problems.

So how's racing? I'm so waiting to try out my m-50.

And most importantly how's 350R doing against m-50?

Managed to get my lap time down to 1:18 on the first track using yaw in the m50, but I don't have the 350r... yet :P

I've been on vacation all week and as much as I am loving it I can't wait to get home and race my 350R, I also want to check out the pretty new hangars.

Intel 2500K @ 5GHz,Corsair H100i, MSI Z68 GD65, GTX 970 STRIX, 16GB G Skill Sniper, Seasonic X750, 250 GB Samsung 840pro SSDs in Raid 0, Corsair 650D.

I've been on vacation all week and as much as I am loving it I can't wait to get home and race my 350R, I also want to check out the pretty new hangars.

The VFG (asteroid) hangar is freaking sweet but tanks my FPS :P.

I'm getting 1:05 laps with the 350r, but I've seen 1:02 with it.

Shame the F12 screenshots are disabled right now, doubt I'll be placing as well once people get the hang of the tracks.

it depends on the track, I doubt anyone can hit a 1:02 on rikkord, the track is way too long for that

which reminds me, I need to get the distances for the tracks. which is gonna be "fun" fly to check points, stop, find distance to the next point, rinse, repeat.

Shame the F12 screenshots are disabled right now, doubt I'll be placing as well once people get the hang of the tracks.

lt's not a shame at all! It's because trackIR is finally enabled and f12 centers the head. For me it was the best news :)