Cheero not shipped internationally? Sponsor problems.

TeamTactical
Go to solution Solved by nicklmg,

Linus stated in the Xeon vs i7 video that the sponsored battery bank would be shipped internationally. After creating an amazon account and attempting to purchase the product, I received an error that it cannot be shipped to me, in Melbourne.

Has anyone else had this problem, or is it specifically Australia?

Same problem, also from Aus,

:S They didn't tell me there were any shipping restrictions but hey you never know I guess... I'll reach out and let you know if I hear anything about not shipping to Aus for whatever reason.

If you're trying to order through the main product page I know it won't work for international. You have to click the "2 New from $29.49" link below the Amazon description and choose the second of the two options on the next page. If this is what you have done and it's still not working, we apologize and will try to get it worked out for you as soon as we can.

ATM the cheero link is broken for me so can't use it, its possible they added the wrong link or its sold out.

Can you be more specific about which part isn't working? (going through the bit.ly in the description to get to the landing page, getting to Amazon once you're on the landing page) I fixed the description so you can actually click the link now. It's working fine for me, anyone else having issues?

Linus stated in the Xeon vs i7 video that the sponsored battery bank would be shipped internationally. After creating an amazon account and attempting to purchase the product, I received an error that it cannot be shipped to me, in Melbourne.

@LinusTech

@LinusTech

ATM the cheero link is broken for me so can't use it, its possible they added the wrong link or its sold out.

Cry Havoc!

LinusTech paging Dr. Linus!

Anyways, as neat as it seems I was going to buy it but it'd probably be easier to walk into the NCIX next to my office and buy something equivalent there.

GW2: Vettexl.9726

i think your suppose to click on the cheero one, not the amazon one

you see the international and domestic shipping rates

post-109689-0-95726300-1408692244_thumb.

post-109689-0-95726300-1408692244_thumb.

LinusTech paging Dr. Linus!

Anyways, as neat as it seems I was going to buy it but it'd probably be easier to walk into the NCIX next to my office and buy something equivalent there.

Lucky American / Canadian bastards!

You wouldn't believe the cost of stuff over here.

Check this out.

http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1603

I followed this link, from the video bit.ly/1z8web5

I have a few friends down under and from what I've seen and heard it astonishes me at how much you guys have to pay.

Legitimately considering moving to Canada when i've finished my studies, depending on real estate prices.

Legitimately considering moving to Canada when i've finished my studies, depending on real estate prices.

The most expensive areas are Vancouver and Toronto. Other than that, if you're lucky and/or look hard enough, you can find some pretty good places.

GW2: Vettexl.9726

No matter which option i choose i still get the same error.

"Sorry, this item can't be shipped to your selected address."

Edit: Well after multiple attempts i finally got it but after seeing the postage price i think i'll pass on the offer.

Same problem, also from Aus,

:S They didn't tell me there were any shipping restrictions but hey you never know I guess... I'll reach out and let you know if I hear anything about not shipping to Aus for whatever reason.

If you're trying to order through the main product page I know it won't work for international. You have to click the "2 New from $29.49" link below the Amazon description and choose the second of the two options on the next page. If this is what you have done and it's still not working, we apologize and will try to get it worked out for you as soon as we can.

Can you be more specific about which part isn't working? (going through the bit.ly in the description to get to the landing page, getting to Amazon once you're on the landing page) I fixed the description so you can actually click the link now. It's working fine for me, anyone else having issues?

Link is working fine, would be nice to not have to click through the "2 new from $29.49" link though, that's what might have messed me up in the first place.

The links working now when pressed, shame the international P&P is $14 as that will bring the total price where with my luck it will be stopped at customs and I have payed HRMC plenty this year so far, I hope Cheero will sell their products over here in the UK soon.

Cry Havoc!

Yeah did not realize that there was an option there to ship internationally.

Thanks for clearing that up

PC: http://au.pcpartpicker.com/user/lbrwnie/saved/4iSW

Laptop: Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga

Phone: Moto X Play 16GB White

The links working now when pressed, shame the international P&P is $14 as that will bring the total price where with my luck it will be stopped at customs and I have payed HRMC plenty this year so far, I hope Cheero will sell their products over here in the UK soon.

Well damn, it was nearly $30 postage for me, to Aus.

Link is working fine, would be nice to not have to click through the "2 new from $29.49" link though, that's what might have messed me up in the first place.

Good idea! I'll add an int'l shipping link to the description - thanks! :)

I'm sure expansion is in their future! They just came to NA in March, so they're making their way over :P

Yeah did not realize that there was an option there to ship internationally.

Thanks for clearing that up

Not a problem!

Well damn, it was nearly $30 postage for me, to Aus.

:( that's too bad. Hopefully they'll find a more affordable option at some point!

Edited by nicklmg
they're, their, and there is hard when I'm exhausted

UK here,

The second international option is no longer on the amazon page, so maybe something is being done about it?

anyway, for other UK people amazon do have a couple of the Cheero danboard chargers, the power plus 10400mAh (kind of redundant, should technically be 10.4 Ah) is available for £29 so i reckon i'll just get one of those instead, would have liked the one linus showed off though

Good idea! I'll add an int'l shipping link to the description - thanks! :)

I'm sure expansion is in their future! They just came to NA in March, so they're making their way over :P

Not a problem!

:( that's too bad. Hopefully they'll find a more affordable option at some point!

Int'll shipping out of stock now :(

PC: http://au.pcpartpicker.com/user/lbrwnie/saved/4iSW

Laptop: Lenovo Thinkpad Yoga

Phone: Moto X Play 16GB White

Int'll shipping out of stock now :(

:'( I've reached out to them about it! I'll let you know if I get any info about restocking :)