Let's make an android game with Unity!

Dude

How should linus´ Titan sword be consturcted. Should it have like 4 Titans back to back. One giant Titan would be too wide.

Four titans might make sense from a design perspective.

The Dude's PC Build<p>i5 4690k @ 3.5ghz w/ The Crappy Intel Stock Cooler | Asus Z97-K | 8GB Corsair Vengance LP DDR3 RAM @ 1600mhz |1TB Seagate Barracuda + 120GB Samsung Evo SSD | Gigabyte Windforce R9 290 4GB | 650 Watt CoolerMaster Gaming Series PSU | Bitfenix Shinobi Windowed | BenQ GL2460 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Brown | Razer Naga Hex Wraith Red gaming mouse | A £0.63 mouse pad from artcow.com

Yes they are great. I want an assisting ideologist mentioning. I think it sounds funny as hell.

Done

The Dude's PC Build<p>i5 4690k @ 3.5ghz w/ The Crappy Intel Stock Cooler | Asus Z97-K | 8GB Corsair Vengance LP DDR3 RAM @ 1600mhz |1TB Seagate Barracuda + 120GB Samsung Evo SSD | Gigabyte Windforce R9 290 4GB | 650 Watt CoolerMaster Gaming Series PSU | Bitfenix Shinobi Windowed | BenQ GL2460 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Brown | Razer Naga Hex Wraith Red gaming mouse | A £0.63 mouse pad from artcow.com

I will do that now

Post another thread saying like, Linus media group game, now hiring... Don't we need programmers.

INTEL I7 4790K @4.6Ghz |  ASUS Z97-A  |  CORSAIR Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz 16gb | NVIDIA GTX 780 | NZXT H440 White | CORSAIR RM750 | SAMSUNG 840 EVO | WD Caviar Black 1TB | LIQUID COOLED |

Post another thread saying like, Linus media group game, now hiring... Don't we need programmers.

The game itself is basic enough for me to be able to do it by myself.

The game itself is basic enough for me to be able to do it by myself.

Awesome!

INTEL I7 4790K @4.6Ghz |  ASUS Z97-A  |  CORSAIR Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz 16gb | NVIDIA GTX 780 | NZXT H440 White | CORSAIR RM750 | SAMSUNG 840 EVO | WD Caviar Black 1TB | LIQUID COOLED |

A thought for the future, what about a PC port. In unity I know that it's quite easy to develop a multi platform game.

With steam greenlight, all we need is the community to vote for our little game, and we could release it as a free to play on steam. I'm pretty sure that if this ends well @Linus will mention the game on a WAN show or something.

FlappyLinus 

j3lhgjcx.jpg

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

Love that waterblock... But maybe the stock cooler would be better so people know it's a titan, however later on in the game you achieve the "watercooled titan"

I will be making a ref one as well. I pretty much have to as i have a TITAN cooler in my drawer, so i have a reference point (no pun intended).

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

A thought for the future, what about a PC port. In unity I know that it's quite easy to develop a multi platform game.

With steam greenlight, all we need is the community to vote for our little game, and we could release it as a free to play on steam. I'm pretty sure that if this ends well @Linus will mention the game on a WAN show or something.

If it is okay with Dude, i say we go for it. And we basically have another coder in the form of Bogica. He said he can learn a bit of the language.

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

I will be making a ref one as well. I pretty much have to as i have a TITAN cooler in my drawer, so i have a reference point (no pun intended).

Damn you're making the puns for the game aren't you? because that's a start right there.

Also, what about a radiator sword with noctua fans. Or better a noctua world, with everything being poop brown and cream, and the trees being noctua nff-12s

If it is okay with Dude, i say we go for it. And we basically have another coder in the form of Bogica. He said he can learn a bit of the language.

Okay so which platform are we focusing to begin with? Isn't PC easier?

We have thought about the levels and at this point we are making probably 3 maps, TITAN (The moon which will be the GPU ironically), earth and NCIX HQ.

OP where are you?

We have thought about the levels and at this point we are making probably 3 maps, TITAN (The moon which will be the GPU ironically), earth and NCIX HQ.

Earth is too normal.... I say Noctua world instead of earth.... thoughts?

Okay so which platform are we focusing to begin with? Isn't PC easier?

We will be making the game for mobile but a pc port is not impossible.

As one of my favourite YouTube movie critics might say; "Awesometacular"

Fine with me. I have to use far less colours. Thinking about linus´ obsession over Noctua products it might fit the story very well. But it is not fully a my decision, w have to ask the others.

We will be making the game for mobile but a pc port is not impossible.

I might do it depending on the popularity of the game.