Let's make an android game with Unity!

Dude

Fine with me. I have to use far less colours. Thinking about linus´ obsession over Noctua products it might fit the story very well. But it is not fully a my decision, w have to ask the others.

http://strawpoll.me/2392119

INTEL I7 4790K @4.6Ghz |  ASUS Z97-A  |  CORSAIR Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz 16gb | NVIDIA GTX 780 | NZXT H440 White | CORSAIR RM750 | SAMSUNG 840 EVO | WD Caviar Black 1TB | LIQUID COOLED |

Okay that's 4 votes for noctua world and 0 for earth.

INTEL I7 4790K @4.6Ghz |  ASUS Z97-A  |  CORSAIR Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz 16gb | NVIDIA GTX 780 | NZXT H440 White | CORSAIR RM750 | SAMSUNG 840 EVO | WD Caviar Black 1TB | LIQUID COOLED |

We have a name!

"Dudeios"

Dude + Studios = Dudeios

The Dude's PC Build<p>i5 4690k @ 3.5ghz w/ The Crappy Intel Stock Cooler | Asus Z97-K | 8GB Corsair Vengance LP DDR3 RAM @ 1600mhz |1TB Seagate Barracuda + 120GB Samsung Evo SSD | Gigabyte Windforce R9 290 4GB | 650 Watt CoolerMaster Gaming Series PSU | Bitfenix Shinobi Windowed | BenQ GL2460 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Brown | Razer Naga Hex Wraith Red gaming mouse | A £0.63 mouse pad from artcow.com

Alright you guys get working on the actual game, and once you have a level complete PM me and quest and we'll do the music stuff.

Should i do the GTX TITAN (moon) in scale 1 pixel=1 mm

Your choice. Could you also make some concept art sometime in the future?

The Dude's PC Build<p>i5 4690k @ 3.5ghz w/ The Crappy Intel Stock Cooler | Asus Z97-K | 8GB Corsair Vengance LP DDR3 RAM @ 1600mhz |1TB Seagate Barracuda + 120GB Samsung Evo SSD | Gigabyte Windforce R9 290 4GB | 650 Watt CoolerMaster Gaming Series PSU | Bitfenix Shinobi Windowed | BenQ GL2460 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Brown | Razer Naga Hex Wraith Red gaming mouse | A £0.63 mouse pad from artcow.com

Alright you guys get working on the actual game, and once you have a level complete PM me and quest and we'll do the music stuff.

I'm getting Shroomster to do concepts for level one.

We should use Ljn rainbow logo and call it LTT

We should use the LJN logo and call it Dudeios.

Should make an LTT mobile game, an LMG simulator, pretend to be Linus or Slick and make reviews/overviews/unboxings

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I am the worst drawer so no sketches from here. i will just keep doing level one.

Not asking for sketches :P

Keep making that bootylicious 8 bit art in the form of a small section of a level. Make it as soon as you can but take your time.

Should make an LTT mobile game, an LMG simulator, pretend to be Linus or Slick and make reviews/overviews/unboxings

You are way, way, way late to the party.

You are way, way, way late to the party.

I know, just thought it was a funny idea. Maybe an 8-bit LMG RPG is in order?

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Made this using parts out of an old unused project of mine, thought that maybe part of it could be used for the credits or something... Thoughts?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/l9bpi66dd7fo6hi/Linus%20Credits%20Sound%20Track.wav

@Dude @Shroomster

Made this using parts out of an old unused project of mine, thought that maybe part of it could be used for the credits or something... Thoughts?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/l9bpi66dd7fo6hi/Linus%20Credits%20Sound%20Track.wav

@Dude @Shroomster

Great, it will go nicely with all the 5 names in the credits. :P

I think we can find a better use for it.

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

Maybe we could shorten it in such a way that means we could use it in the five person credits.

Maybe main menu music?

Yep menu music sounds great, use whatever bit of it needed, if you listen the song is divided into 3 bits, where the chord progression changes. So we could use the whole thing or use one bit only.

Use it as you wish, I'll work on credit music tonight, and it should be done by tomorrow.

Yep menu music sounds great, use whatever bit of it needed, if you listen the song is divided into 3 bits, where the chord progression changes. So we could use the whole thing or use one bit only.

Use it as you wish, I'll work on credit music tonight, and it should be done by tomorrow.

Sounds great. But maybe we're speaking way too much about our game here. Maybe we should private chat it somehow.

Does anyone in our dev team know of a group messaging app we can use?