Let's make an android game with Unity!

Dude

I was thinking of an scale for the game. I could make the models 1pixel = 4mm, so characters would be around 500 pixels long and could be downscaled from there.

I can do this on the weeks every day, because i am a student so i have a lot of free time. But i propably will not do the textures on the weekends. But if I dont get something done in the weekdays i will of course do it in the weekends.

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

Should Linus be balancing the GPU world? As in, when he goes to Titan, at the end he receives his socks and a Titan sword, then back on Earth at the end he receives a 290x2 sword, and dual wields. He is an unbiased person, representing him as green-team in a green-vs-red game made by the community would be horrid for his name. I say, three stages; Titan, Earth (maybe Mars instead?), and then a final stage where he slays fanboys or something?

I really wish that we'd just make organic hardware already, that grows and adapts to the demands it needs to meet. That way, grannies' computers can be floppy sacks of organicness and the 12 year old Minecrafters will look like the guys that only do bicep curls, and the nerdy programmers will finally have justice, with their body-builder rigs that skipped leg day.

CPU: i7-4770k 4.8GHz | Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero | RAM: 16gigs 2133MHz | GPU: SLI Gigabyte OC 2gb 770's | Case: INWIN GRone | Storage: 1tb Blue, 60gb SSD | PSU: Silencer MK II 950w | Cooling: Modded H100i

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4grockejei9ksqe/R9%20290%20of%20fiery%20death.png

What do you think of the R9 290 of fiery death?

Holy shit that's so cool (see what I did there)

The Dude's PC Build<p>i5 4690k @ 3.5ghz w/ The Crappy Intel Stock Cooler | Asus Z97-K | 8GB Corsair Vengance LP DDR3 RAM @ 1600mhz |1TB Seagate Barracuda + 120GB Samsung Evo SSD | Gigabyte Windforce R9 290 4GB | 650 Watt CoolerMaster Gaming Series PSU | Bitfenix Shinobi Windowed | BenQ GL2460 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Brown | Razer Naga Hex Wraith Red gaming mouse | A £0.63 mouse pad from artcow.com

We should propably find a better way to chat than the forums. Any suggestions?

Maybe in a few days we should start Skype chat (text, holiday house doesn't have good enough connection for video/audio)

The Dude's PC Build<p>i5 4690k @ 3.5ghz w/ The Crappy Intel Stock Cooler | Asus Z97-K | 8GB Corsair Vengance LP DDR3 RAM @ 1600mhz |1TB Seagate Barracuda + 120GB Samsung Evo SSD | Gigabyte Windforce R9 290 4GB | 650 Watt CoolerMaster Gaming Series PSU | Bitfenix Shinobi Windowed | BenQ GL2460 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Brown | Razer Naga Hex Wraith Red gaming mouse | A £0.63 mouse pad from artcow.com

Skype sounds good.

I really wish that we'd just make organic hardware already, that grows and adapts to the demands it needs to meet. That way, grannies' computers can be floppy sacks of organicness and the 12 year old Minecrafters will look like the guys that only do bicep curls, and the nerdy programmers will finally have justice, with their body-builder rigs that skipped leg day.

CPU: i7-4770k 4.8GHz | Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero | RAM: 16gigs 2133MHz | GPU: SLI Gigabyte OC 2gb 770's | Case: INWIN GRone | Storage: 1tb Blue, 60gb SSD | PSU: Silencer MK II 950w | Cooling: Modded H100i

This seems like a plan, and I think Logan should be the last boss. Or at least a boss.

We should also have a Noctua world, where everything is "vomit cream" and "poop brown"

Also we could include sound effects from his videos, for example, every time Linus gets a kill, the game should play the "hahaaaaa" sound from this video (minute 1:00) :

INTEL I7 4790K @4.6Ghz |  ASUS Z97-A  |  CORSAIR Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz 16gb | NVIDIA GTX 780 | NZXT H440 White | CORSAIR RM750 | SAMSUNG 840 EVO | WD Caviar Black 1TB | LIQUID COOLED |

I'm in, contact me via forum message for skype info. LET'S DO THIS! :D

What do you have to bring to the table. What is your specialty.

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

What do you have to bring to the table. What is your specialty.

Puns, script writing, I'm not bad at that sort of stuff.

I can't write for Unity as I have no experience in it but I can learn coding languages quite fast.

Anyway, I can write a HTML website for the game, do some photoshop work etc.

Whatever is needed. :)

I think i we could use more help. You can try to make up bad puns for the game. We need a lot of them.This is a game about Linus after all :) .

I'm an audio engineer, I usually work in mastering music or recording bands or producing beats for singers. I also make music, I could help with the soundtrack. So if you need something of that sort, PM me.

INTEL I7 4790K @4.6Ghz |  ASUS Z97-A  |  CORSAIR Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz 16gb | NVIDIA GTX 780 | NZXT H440 White | CORSAIR RM750 | SAMSUNG 840 EVO | WD Caviar Black 1TB | LIQUID COOLED |

I'm an audio engineer, I usually work in mastering music or recording bands or producing beats for singers. I also make music, I could help with the soundtrack. So if you need something of that sort, PM me.

Welcome aboard, you'll be helping Quest!

I'm not a go thinker, but I can follow orders, if you need anything just tell me what to do ;)

Is 5 of us already enough. If it is you could go say in the recruit thread that it is over.

What do you think of these titles?

Dude - Honourable Chairman

Shroomster - Art bro

Quest and heavygrounds - Sound bros

Assistant Ideologist - Shroomster

Is 5 of us already enough. If it is you could go say in the recruit thread that it is over.

I will do that now