Xbox One or New PC

Dude, that was a troll post, because nobody else was voting for the XBone (I mean, c'mon, considering the bulk of the users here, who WOULD vote for the XBone?!). :P

Morons lol. Or trolls.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

(I mean, c'mon, considering the bulk of the users here, who WOULD vote for the XBone?!). :P

oh. ok. :)

Recovering Apple addict

ASUS Zephyrus G14 2022

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS GPU: AMD r680M / RX 6700S RAM: 16GB DDR5 

oh. ok. :)

I did enjoy reading your rant ah I mean argument as to why pc is better so your time wasn't wasted...much :)

I did enjoy reading your rant ah I mean argument as to why pc is better so your time wasn't wasted...much :)

lol thanks. :D

It was kinda fun :D

Recovering Apple addict

ASUS Zephyrus G14 2022

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS GPU: AMD r680M / RX 6700S RAM: 16GB DDR5 

Even if I choose console, buying xbone over ps4 is ridiculously retard

My current rig for entertainment/gaming: i5 4570 3,2GHz; MSI B85M-E45; ZOTAC GTX760 AMP!; 8GB (2x4GB) by Kingston; Seagate Barracuda 1TB 7200rpm; Corsair 200R, Corsair VS650; Dell U2312HM, Samsung DVD R/W optical drive; CM Devastator; Corsair MM400 gaming pad

So guys I've come to a fork in the road I have the option of getting the CoD Advanced Warfare Xbox One or use the money to build an ok PC that I can upgrade in the future. Now I want your honest thoughts and opinions no fanboys ok I already have $100 deposited but I can cancel the preorder and I'll have about $700 for the PC or I can just get the Xbox One and be done with it looking forward to your opinions

So it's clear that everyone is against the Xbox One can someone put together a build for $700 AUD

whats your current pc?

AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!

Even if I choose console, buying xbone over ps4 is ridiculously retard

Xbox is a personal choice I just like it better

what platform are your friends on?, that should be your main prioroty. if it doesn't matter to you, don't have friends, friends on both you can look what kind of pc you can build with your money, and then compare that to an xbox. if you buy your pc it doesn't have to be good, if you plan on upgrading it you can choose to begin with a few mid-range and low-end stuff, which you can upgrade to higher end ones, i mean: having a decent processor and a decent graphicscard but a cheaper hard drive that you can later swap out for an ssd.

this way you can get some higher end stuff.