anime?

Wano97

Does anyone here know any good anime? I'm wanna give it a go and see how it is

Episodes 1-25 of Death Note

yeah...

idk I'm commenting cuz I need something new to watch, too :P

Git Gud.

Umm from any of your favorite online retailers? For anime specific stuff I suggest Roberts anime corner store.

One week friends, The Irregular at Magic High School, Air Gear, Hyouka, Log Horizon, Akame ga Kill.

Got more but I can't name them off the top of my  head

Episodes 1-25 of Death Note

yeah...

idk I'm commenting cuz I need something new to watch, too :P

So not the whole thing...

Attack on titan, full metal alchemist brotherhood, avatar and korra (if you count those0 the devil's a part timer and dangan ronpa

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

DMMD, zankyou no terror and Hamatora oh and tokyo ghoul

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Boku no Pico

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Oh lord. 

the correct response is NO!

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Boku no Pico

+1 for Boku No Pico

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

Oui, how about joining us for this weeks selection? One Week Friends. 

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/199974-heaven-society-week-14-one-week-friends/

EDIT: what exactly are you looking for? 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

So not the whole thing...

After the very obvious end of arc 1, stop watching. The Near-tastrophe isn't even real compared to the first half of Death Note.

Git Gud.

Haha funny ^_^

what about "Strike Witches"? fan uncensored ofc

What is it exactly? 

Here's the Synopsis: 

Kaori Fujimiya is always alone because all of her happy memories, including time spent with her friends, disappear every Monday. Deciding that he wants to be friends with her anyway, Yuuki Hase tries to get close to Kaori each week, wishing that she would one day call him "a friend."

Basically a large bundle of feels that's well orchestrated from what I've heard. On ep 1 right now. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

@supaginge give this man some anime. but dont treat him like me ;)

Aldnoah zero is really good so far, so that is worth a watch, but it is only 7 episodes in.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

Whao what the heck OP, I thought you were LAwLz for a second. Why the same profile pic? confusing

I had no idea someone else was using this, my bad  :P

I had no idea someone else was using this, my bad  :P

Lol it's all good. 

If your looking for lots of suggestions you can check this thread: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/176865-heaven-society-anime-suggestion-submission/#entry2372371

If you want direct responses I can tag the whole Anime club and you'll have more than enough to watch for a year..... 

Kaichou wa Maid-sama? ... What? It's a funny and cute anime about a hard-working girl and her stalker-of-a-friend/lover. Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou is funny and sweet too since it's about the eccentricities of life. Oregairu's a nice twist on slice of life anime. It's dark, funny, and quirky since the main character is a pessimistic, misanthrope jackass who's actually a nice guy traumatized by society. Er... There's Suzuka if you'd like. Another anime - it never received another season to continue with the manga - about love and lost loved ones. Expect to not like Asahina Suzuka most of the time. Oh, and Clannad! I don't have to say anything about this since everyone else will. Seitokai Yakuindomo is a hilarious anime with tons of inappropriate, sexual innuendos.

Texhnolyze and Ergo Proxy - only seen Texhnolyze - are sci-fi anime with dark settings. I don't remember the premise of Ergo Proxy, but I know Texhnolyze is nihilistic, bloody, gory, and outright creepy most of the time.

Hey, @MyInnerFred, where's the Hyouka recommendation?

GJ-bu.

tumblr_mpdwjemykt1rvzdzso1_500.gif

Edit: Has anyone seen Ga-Rei and Ga-Rei: Zero? Zero's apparently really sad and bloody. I don't know much about it so, can anyone else explain or say why you should watch it?

| CPU: An abacus | Motherboard: Tin foil | RAM: 2 Popsicle sticks | GPU: Virtual Boy | Case: Cardboard box | Storage: Cardboard | PSU: 3... Er... Make that 2 hamsters | Display(s): Broken glass | Cooling: Brawndo | Keyboard: More cardboard | Mouse: Jerry | Sound: 2 Cans of SpaghettiO's |