[Dell US] LG 50LB5900 50-inch 120Hz LED HDTV for $579 + 'free' $300 Dell eGift Card

Dealzon

Welp this seems like one of those funky deals.

$579, get $300 in gift card? Hmm.

LG 50LB5900 50-inch 120Hz LED HDTV + $300 eGift Card

• gift card shows up in cart when you checkout.
  • sent to you 10-20 days after purchase via email.
  • they expire in 90 days because they're e-gift card
  • works on anything on dell.com (or you can flip on ebay?)

Picture from Amazon (who's price matching but obviously doesn't include the eGift Card)

816m02p9vAL._SL1500_.jpg

• Deals listed by Dealzon help support LMG / Linus Tech Tips
  • More PC game deals here
  • Latest PC game retailers sales here

Ahhh damn, I kinda want to get one for the living room, then use $300 + some other money to get a dell 1440p, do they have those?

Side  note, who gets a 120hz TV? everything is at 24fps so it makes little sense

Diamond 5 in League :)

Mhmmm! Damn I wish I had some money to my name right now.

Do not  as I  do, and  not  as I say. Instead do as you may..

HSS Revenir: CPU=i7 5960x @4.5GHz Heatsink=Corsair H100i MOBO=ROG Rampage 5 RAM=Kingston HyperX Predator 16GB @3000MHz SSD=Corsair Neutron GTX 480GB GPU=R9 295x2 PSU=Corsair AX1500i OS=Windows 7 Ultimate

such a good deal if I can find someone to buy that gift card from me... thanks for the post

Ahhh damn, I kinda want to get one for the living room, then use $300 + some other money to get a dell 1440p, do they have those?

Side  note, who gets a 120hz TV? everything is at 24fps so it makes little sense

Why should I get a 60hz tv if everything is 24fps

i3-2120|4gb 1333|GTX 650ti 1gb|Fractal R4|Corsair 430w 

Danggg.  Really want this deal, but don't need another TV :/

dont buy ;)

im tempted to buy too but the wife is going to be like why is there another TV in our house

but honeeeeyy the 2 year old will need a TV one day, right?

dont buy ;)

im tempted to buy too but the wife is going to be like why is there another TV in our house

but honeeeeyy the 2 year old will need a TV one day, right?

The bathroom needs a 50"... Right?

I swear to god... If you use that font one more time...

That was posted almost 24 hours ago mate, and you'll what? Bash your face into the keyboard? There's no point in using threatening phrases over the LTT forums, or anywhere else on the internet, because you have no imposing force of character what so ever and are incapable of conveying one through text.

Do not  as I  do, and  not  as I say. Instead do as you may..

HSS Revenir: CPU=i7 5960x @4.5GHz Heatsink=Corsair H100i MOBO=ROG Rampage 5 RAM=Kingston HyperX Predator 16GB @3000MHz SSD=Corsair Neutron GTX 480GB GPU=R9 295x2 PSU=Corsair AX1500i OS=Windows 7 Ultimate

Why don't you guys get together and have one person buy the tv, then sell the gift card to the next person who buys the tv and continues that pattern?

Why don't you guys get together and have one person buy the tv, then sell the gift card to the next person who buys the tv and continues that pattern?

F*cking genius... In a perfect world

2014 - EVGA 780 SC ACX | 4790K | Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 | Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz 16GB | RM650 | Be Quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 | VGA248QE | Fractal Define r4

2015 - EVGA 980 | 4790K | Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 | Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz 16GB | RM650 | NZXT X41 | Asus ProArt 1080p IPS | Fractal Define r4

2017 - MSI Gaming X 1080 Ti | 6600K | Strix z270e | Trident DDR4 3GHz 16GB | RM650 | NZXT X42 | LG OLED B9 | Dell U3415W | Corsair Crystal 460x

2021 - MSI Gaming X 1080 Ti | 5600X | Strix B550-F | Trident Neo DDR4 3.6GHz 32GB | Dark Power Pro 12 1500W | EK AIO Basic 360 | LG OLED B9 | Dell U3415W | Corsair 5000D Airflow

2023 - Asus TUF 4090 | 5800X3D | Strix B550-F | Viper DDR4 3.6GHz 32GB | RM1000x | h150i 360 Elite LCD | LG OLED B9 | Dell U3415W | Corsair 5000D Airflow

Don't see the gift card anymore. 

Desktop: Intel 4770k - 12GB Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz RAM - Asus Maximus VI Formula Mobo - Asus Strix 970 SLI - Cooler Master V850 PSU -  Nzxt Phantom 630 Case  - 1TB WD HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB SSD - Nzxt Kraken X60 - 24" Asus VG248QE 1080p Monitor - Logitech G35 Headset -  G502 Proteus Core - Logitech G710+ Keyboard - Nzxt Hue - Windows 10

hmm now it says out of stock, but you can still add it to cart, where it shows the $300 card, and it lets you check out. I went ahead with it for shits and giggles, and if it doesn't work out I'll dispute it with Discover or something. If it does work out though, I'll have that $300 gift card, a 5% back dell gift card (from signing up for their mailing list) and 10% cash back from Discover, making this one hell of a deal

edit: dell chat support assured me I'm eligible for the $300 promo and gave me some internal promo codes to reference if I have any issues, but they said they don't currently have any on hand (hence the out of stock) and mine will ship from the next batch that they get in, so shipping will probably be delayed a little

hmm now it says out of stock, but you can still add it to cart, where it shows the $300 card, and it lets you check out. I went ahead with it for shits and giggles, and if it doesn't work out I'll dispute it with Discover or something. If it does work out though, I'll have that $300 gift card, a 5% back dell gift card (from signing up for their mailing list) and 10% cash back from Discover, making this one hell of a deal

edit: dell chat support assured me I'm eligible for the $300 promo and gave me some internal promo codes to reference if I have any issues, but they said they don't currently have any on hand (hence the out of stock) and mine will ship from the next batch that they get in, so shipping will probably be delayed a little

About to do that same thing... my gpu money will be worth this.

Desktop: Intel 4770k - 12GB Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz RAM - Asus Maximus VI Formula Mobo - Asus Strix 970 SLI - Cooler Master V850 PSU -  Nzxt Phantom 630 Case  - 1TB WD HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 250GB SSD - Nzxt Kraken X60 - 24" Asus VG248QE 1080p Monitor - Logitech G35 Headset -  G502 Proteus Core - Logitech G710+ Keyboard - Nzxt Hue - Windows 10

Hmm interesting that its out of stock but they still allow people to order. Looks like super popular deal.

I can't justify buying this and that makes me sad. Damn PC upgrades. I've put them aside too long.

sold out again, and they're no longer taking orders.

I have a quote for the order still, might work.